VN Others Completed Take me in and I'll love and serve you: Sweet and sexy life with a demi-human girl [Final] [Ammolite]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AjaxTelamonious

Jun 13, 2022
First time writing a review, sorry for my english.

Nice game, I'm not really sure that choices really matter apart from giving you different CGI.
Imho it could have been longer.
No replayability.

astonwave

May 18, 2018
Not a big fan of the MC upon first glance. I couldn't take it seriously because he's such a fucking asshole. Regardless of how this particular world treats demi-humans as slave stock, dude has some serious Daddy issues on top of it. I can't even get through the prologue bits because of it. Is this a Japanese thing to hold such disdain for one's father?

Reactions: nightsight

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
Not a big fan of the MC upon first glance. I couldn't take it seriously because he's such a fucking asshole. Regardless of how this particular world treats demi-humans as slave stock, dude has some serious Daddy issues on top of it. I can't even get through the prologue bits because of it. Is this a Japanese thing to hold such disdain for one's father?
I'm pretty sure that if father cheated, which leads to family breakup, it's pretty obvious that child might have a huge grudge against him. "Japanese thing"? Not at all, this is pretty universal.
And now you also might add that he cheated with someone who considered pretty much a "livestock" by society. So it's a huge hit to both mother and father reputation and honour. Father, lets say, for being in love with random neighbourhood goat. And mother, for being someone whose husband chose random neighbourhood goat over her. There would be gossips about how low level that mother should be as a human being for that to happen?
P.S. His disdain for his father is indeed somewhat over the top in the prologue, but lets be fair, it's not like he didn't have enough reason for that.

astonwave

May 18, 2018
I'm pretty sure that if father cheated, which leads to family breakup, it's pretty obvious that child might have a huge grudge against him. "Japanese thing"? Not at all, this is pretty universal.
And now you also might add that he cheated with someone who considered pretty much a "livestock" by society. So it's a huge hit to both mother and father reputation and honour. Father, lets say, for being in love with random neighbourhood goat. And mother, for being someone whose husband chose random neighbourhood goat over her. There would be gossips about how low level that mother should be as a human being for that to happen?
P.S. His disdain for his father is indeed somewhat over the top in the prologue, but lets be fair, it's not like he didn't have enough reason for that.
Yes, but he's using this as an excuse to shit on an entire species and not the one that did the cheating. It's not just "over the top", it's completely unnecessary.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Yes, but he's using this as an excuse to shit on an entire species and not the one that did the cheating. It's not just "over the top", it's completely unnecessary.
Considering the society they live in is very racist and very hostile towards beastfolk, I don't think it's entirely unrealistic.

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Considering the society they live in is very racist and very hostile towards beastfolk, I don't think it's entirely unrealistic.
On the contrary, it's TOO Realistic. Just check out how bad race relations were in the Southern US, even as late as the 1960's.

Jan 13, 2020
I used malwarebytes it found just 1 virus in the main exe when i tried to run it (supposedly a virus but might just be similar to one) which ive since gotten rid of it just to be safe since thats why i pay for premium real time protection and because i am not going to break into a games code just to remove malwarelike code from it which no i did not screenshot beforehand i meant my post as a warning so i was not planning to provide the screenshot of something like that also i dont have many posts so urls and pics arent the most agreeable for my account yet since im considered 'new' XD

Very interested in the threat detection. More interested if anyone could coroborate it.

bobvilla123

Jul 12, 2022
hmmm games with long names are usually censored.. ill try it anyway i suppose
Rule 15: Japanese visual novels should use their English titles and not their Romaji title; alternative titles will have a field for search reasons in the OP.

Long names like this are usually literal translations, Which means they didn't get an 'english version' per se. That usually means Japanese market, which requires censorship. So you're absolutely right in terms of that assumption. If it's unity there's sooooooometimes a workaround to demosaic them.

Reactions: j01ntr0l1a

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
i wanted to stab the mc so badly..... the mistreatment of the lady is beyond mind blowing disturbing !!! its waaay to realistic for my tastes D: i tried really hard to play this but after 4 minutes of reading how he thought of her nothing more then street trash put me off waay to much to want to keep playing this D: the way he looked at her with hate even with the scars that some animal did to her didn't even remotely made him feel sorry for her was only making me more angry D:

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i wanted to stab the mc so badly..... the mistreatment of the lady is beyond mind blowing disturbing !!! its waaay to realistic for my tastes D: i tried really hard to play this but after 4 minutes of reading how he thought of her nothing more then street trash put me off waay to much to want to keep playing this D: the way he looked at her with hate even with the scars that some animal did to her didn't even remotely made him feel sorry for her was only making me more angry D:
who is mistreating the fmc? did we read the same vn?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes