MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How to open console in android ??
I just looked up, apparently you cant, unless you connect or use a keyboard to do the shift + O, maybe you can macro it? but since i dont have an android to test anything, beats me lol

U

User_584916

Sounds good :)
I enjoyed Kathy route and I am anxious to see more from that girl that helps you corrupt the library (forgot her name).

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
So far, the optional stuff here could be prevented instead of having it just happen off screen. Usually its just "optional" and then comes out of nowhere to kicks you in the balls. So thanks for actually making things preventable instead of hidden. Very big plus for me!

Anyways, on the same note: when you implement exhibitionism, please keep in that exhibitionism alone has nothing to do with fucking other people, its ONLY showing off on its own. Would be terrible to simply have it has free use lite as ive seen in other games. Just wanted to post that before i get kicked in the balls again...

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Anyways, on the same note: when you implement exhibitionism, please keep in that exhibitionism alone has nothing to do with fucking other people, its ONLY showing off on its own. Would be terrible to simply have it has free use lite as ive seen in other games. Just wanted to post that before i get kicked in the balls again...
Pretty sure it's already been thought this way, since there's public use for being fucked by other people.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
Pretty sure it's already been thought this way, since there's public use for being fucked by other people.
I mentioned that i think the Dev is very considerate with actually making stuff optional instead of hideable. That still leaves in worst case scenario room for misconceptions or similiar.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So far, the optional stuff here could be prevented instead of having it just happen off screen. Usually its just "optional" and then comes out of nowhere to kicks you in the balls. So thanks for actually making things preventable instead of hidden. Very big plus for me!

exhibitionism is only showing off, the MC and the girl may do things in public, but no one else should be involved

There will be scenes that combine both exhibitionism and public use, but those'll be the logical exception

Yeah mistakes may happen but at least you know they 100% non canon in your story :p

wolowolo

May 14, 2017
exhibitionism is only showing off, the MC and the girl may do things in public, but no one else should be involved

There will be scenes that combine both exhibitionism and public use, but those'll be the logical exception

Yeah mistakes may happen but at least you know they 100% non canon in your story :p
Thank you Dev for making that clear, very cool!

Oct 29, 2016
there is a good amount of public use, and that definitely will have more in the future, same with exhibitionism, voyeurism etc.
Big insertions, I guess it depends on how you define it, but the main problem here are the assets: Even if I wanted to add water sports, I really cant since i dont know how to manage fluids with daz, and the cum is already a pain in the ass as it is (i paint it myself lol) if i manage to get these issues solved (i will ask around to see if someone can suggest thing for WS) i may add some scenes for that, all of them optional

+100 for watersports and more kinky stuff in general :)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes