kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
do you use to edit the save file or another method cause last time i used that website to drop the suspicion lvl back down to 0 it didn't have any issues what so ever it worked.
not yet, wanted to try the cheat first

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm trying to cheat to lower suspicion (which is 71/45) but when I put in suspicion = 0 nothing happens (I even tried without spaces...I've tried
suspicion = 0
suspicion=0
suspicion = 0/45
suspicion=0/45
suspicion 0 (it didn't like that)
suspicion = 0 works for me, at least in 0.9; haven't played later builds yet. Can you run other console commands without issues? If you just open the console and enter suspicion, what's the return?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just to be sure... in this new update there aren't any news content on the story, right ?
just random event ?!
yes this update was to work on the mechanics and UI aspects of the game: updated the journal with the new girls (it was really outdated), did the UI for the night life, added the club, and its basic mechanics too (money per day, suspicion, etc.), also now you can assign girls there.

Also even tho there wasnt big progress in the story, now you are rewarded with sex scenes (sex scenes with branka, cynthia and vera, 3 for each)

Reactions: Aethan

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
I always seem to get an error when i fill the box: Sex Services, in the Club..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 120, in script
    $ _fin_susp_clubstaff = set_club_susp_staff () #ibid
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 120, in <module>
  File "game/script/facilities calc/club/club_calc.rpy", line 88, in set_club_susp_staff
    _susp = 15 + _fac_club_man * 3
NameError: global name '_fac_club_man' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\xxx Spel\TakeOver-011\TakeOver-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\xxx Spel\TakeOver-011\TakeOver-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script/facilities calc/club/club_calc.rpy", line 88, in set_club_susp_staff

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.11
Sun Feb 24 11:17:48 2019

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I always seem to get an error when i fill the box: Sex Services, in the Club..

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\xxx Spel\TakeOver-011\TakeOver-0.11-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\xxx Spel\TakeOver-011\TakeOver-0.11-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.11
Sun Feb 24 11:17:48 2019
ty, fixed, there isnt any manual way to fix it except by overwriting the script (which is game/script/facilities calc/club/club_calc.rpy)
This is the fixed version, it only affects if you have this policy on, as you mentioned

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
ty, fixed, there isnt any manual way to fix it except by overwriting the script (which is game/script/facilities calc/club/club_calc.rpy)
This is the fixed version, it only affects if you have this policy on, as you mentioned

Ok, thank you very much for the quick fix..

Sep 19, 2017
yes this update was to work on the mechanics and UI aspects of the game: updated the journal with the new girls (it was really outdated), did the UI for the night life, added the club, and its basic mechanics too (money per day, suspicion, etc.), also now you can assign girls there.
Vera seems complete in the journal now. Branka and Cynthia don't have the "+" sign on, even at 100 corruption. Is it right this way?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't get this error thicking/unthicking sex policy in da club. Am I supposed to overwrite that file in any case or not?
if you activate the sex policy in the club, the game will bug each night. If you overwrite the file with the fixed one, this wont happen, if you have no interest in the sex policy, you will not find this bug anyway :p

Reactions: AnonGuy

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So does the patch work anymore? i put it in the correct spot yet I'm still being called tenant
there are instructions on how to apply the patch, overwriting the file is not enough, but i might try to make it automatic in future updates

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I will be the captain obvious, but I noticed that when the developers run out of ideas or they suck in the writing of the plot, they start to add new characters just to fill the void, but they create even more void.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I will be the captain obvious, but I noticed that when the developers run out of ideas or they suck in the writing of the plot, they start to add new characters just to fill the void, but they create even more void.
I havent added new characters in a long time tho, so I am not sure why you even come with this comment.

The initial characters (Celia, Dimi, Mirjana and Katy) are the main characters for all the initial part of the story, and Vera and her team are the focus since 0.6.

There are a few secondary characters for the plot (Alex, Nela, Claire) but these have a purpose for the main story and if anything, I haven't been wasting time nor resources on them beyond progressing the story

Not really stuck, I have talked about this many times: There are some mechanics in game (Training, TFs, managing your operations, etc.) and I want to go over them and polish them a little bit first before progressing with the story and having everything else half assed.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I havent added new characters in a long time tho, so I am not sure why you even come with this comment.

The initial characters (Celia, Dimi, Mirjana and Katy) are the main characters for all the initial part of the story, and Vera and her team are the focus since 0.6.

There are a few secondary characters for the plot (Alex, Nela, Claire) but these have a purpose for the main story and if anything, I haven't been wasting time nor resources on them beyond progressing the story

Not really stuck, I have talked about this many times: There are some mechanics in game (Training, TFs, managing your operations, etc.) and I want to go over them and polish them a little bit first before progressing with the story and having everything else half assed.
I dont say about you)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Unreal Bober

Nov 16, 2018
I just thought about the next Japanese haremnik where there are no prescribed plot arches and progression of the character, only a stupid set of 3D pictures and I suddenly did not want to be afraid that this game would turn into this))

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I just thought about the next Japanese haremnik where there are no prescribed plot arches and progression of the character, only a stupid set of 3D pictures and I suddenly did not want to be afraid that this game would turn into this))
it shouldnt, actually if i havent advanced the story for these past months (or not much) is because i wanted to polish the current content and characters and mechanics, instead of having a lot of stuff without any depth into it

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes