Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
uff, this update has quite a lot of grammar errors in it.
did their translator or prrof reader quit or so?

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
So I don't know about anyone else, but what I'm really looking forward to is when the Dev unlocks the ability to research the Triggers. Rewriting what the women respond to. Could you imagine making Vera submissive like Dmitria or making Katy a romantic?
That an amazing idea the only girl that I want to make more submissive is the military lady she is so hot imagine if you make her more muscles but submissive that would make it the best game ever!!!!!

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Erika at 20 corruption. I've researched all her items, and the only menu that appears at her lab at the university is "Hang Out" and "Research". What gives? This is a fresh save started with 0.13.

Reactions: Darkaura

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...did you call Emma already?
normally you can only corrupt her to 20 with the Starting interaction (Serum) and following the main atory Route you'll have to "corrupt" her several times inorder to take over the university... and Emma will be your Agent on the inside

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I seem to be stuck with Erika at 20 corruption. I've researched all her items, and the only menu that appears at her lab at the university is "Hang Out" and "Research". What gives? This is a fresh save started with 0.13.

I had the same issue but I figured it out after checking the source code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
None of the names you listed apart from Vera are in my game. Not sure what you're referring to at all.

Anyways, looks like the save is busted. Lovely. Choose not to pursue little miss tubby and lose hours of work. How fitting heh.
Luka, Branka and Cynthia will be introduced around the time you can take over PPF, before that you only have your Landlady, Roommate/ family, your Boss and a scientist/mechanic... maybe Emma, Vera's sister if you already unlocked her Event at the university.
All named Characters will only appear in the "New" Journal which will be the updated interface after the PPF takeover

CalubXtreme365

Aug 3, 2017
I lost interest for a while, so the last build I have is 08. When I copied the files over for 13, it started crashing when I did almost anything (specifically opening the book, or going to bed). Do I need to download a version between 08/13, and then overwrite it with 13? I also get an error right at the beginning of the game (Forced Update Bug), so restarting the game doesn't help.

Edit: I save inside my house, then loaded in the new version. Then I immediately went to bed. This did not fix. I am downloading 12 to see if that'll run, then I'll overwrite it with 13 if it does

Edit 2: Problem solved by updating the save in 12 then in 13

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how did you Update the game? extract the new zip in the preexisitng folder or deleting that one and makeing a fresh "install"?
Sometimes you can't update RenPy games with the first method but instead have to use the second... but don't worry about your saves those should be safe in the C:...\roaming folder

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The problem is, I can't seem to do that as Vera is stuck at 0.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You have a choice:
If you love Emma, you can corrupt or love Vera.
If you corrupt Emma, you can only love Vera.

That's because you need Emma in on your plans in order for her to suggest using Luka to corrupt Vera and her cohorts.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You have a choice:
If you love Emma, you can corrupt or love Vera.
If you corrupt Emma, you can only love Vera.

That's because you need Emma in on your plans in order for her to suggest using Luka to corrupt Vera and her cohorts.
...there is no corrupt Emma route yet.
You can either make her your GF with sexual content or without.
The only split route sofar is Vera's and her team... we were promised more in the future... but sofar that's not an option

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes