Somtaaw101

Jun 14, 2017
Thats mostly because it is a lot of time and effort, since she has like 7 personalities. I want to put more stuff into her, but in the future, once the main story has advanced
ok, she wasn't introduced then shelved and forgotten entirely, so I can wait. Could be quite interesting in the long run.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
ok, she wasn't introduced then shelved and forgotten entirely, so I can wait. Could be quite interesting in the long run.
yeah my idea with her is you will train her more in depth than anyone else... but thats also a lot of writing, etc.

Tbh should have only left 3 personalities or so

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I like this game but I do think it's long overdue for some other transformations to be added.
I know, but I already mentioned, doing different TFs take a lot of time on redoing a lot of assets, which would mean pretty much no progress in the main story

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I dont get why you guys have these bugs, these variables are defined both in the update and the initial game control, literally no reason to get this bugs :/

anyway, fucking renpy :p

You can solve this by typing this in the colsole

_dept_measure_corr = 0

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
I like this game but I do think it's long overdue for some other transformations to be added.
I was thinking the same thing, been a long minute since any new were added, definitely a part of this game that stood out.

I know, but I already mentioned, doing different TFs take a lot of time on redoing a lot of assets, which would mean pretty much no progress in the main story
The storyline vs side feature balance in development time is real we understand that, and the story and game play is solid too so that's a tough call, you're making a good game either way, but some of us do hope it swings back to additional transformations sooner than later ;) .
It's been awhile and that was one of the features that stood out (way back when I found this game under a search for it in fact, was impressed how well it was done).

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
MaraTDuoDev Is more content with the completely brainwashed girl (the businesswoman's daughter, I forget her name) planned anytime soon?
She has so much potential, particularly with her "mistress" personality - the idea of the dominant mastermind MC deliberately choosing to take the most vulnerable and malleable slave he could possibly have and turn her into the one and only woman he's (at least sexually) submissive to is an unfuckingbelievably hot concept to me and I can't wait to see it explored further.

Also, running into a bug on my saves from... I think 0.13? Pulling up the journal results in an error saying that "ale_corr" is not defined. What should I initialize it as via console? Just 0?

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev Is more content with the completely brainwashed girl (the businesswoman's daughter, I forget her name) planned anytime soon?
She has so much potential, particularly with her "mistress" personality - the idea of the dominant mastermind MC deliberately choosing to take the most vulnerable and malleable slave he could possibly have and turn her into the one and only woman he's (at least sexually) submissive to is an unfuckingbelievably hot concept to me and I can't wait to see it explored further.
She is named Nela but you can change her name.
Yeah the plan with her is for you to train her in depth, not just through the use of CREED, I want to finish these story lines first (Branka, Emma, Cynthia+Ljijana) first before I take a step back and start to work on these other elements of the game (like adding everything to the journal, side sex scenes, flirting/internet scenes, etc.)

I think it will take me another month or two to get these story lines fleshed out (I would say next update we wil lbe like halfway through them)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Also, running into a bug on my saves from... I think 0.13? Pulling up the journal results in an error saying that "ale_corr" is not defined. What should I initialize it as via console? Just 0?
ale_corr = 0
Since that was missing, you might need to do _fac_chem_corr = 0 as well. (Check if it's defined first)

Reactions: sdibolcrif

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
She is named Nela but you can change her name.
Yeah, it was the original name I couldn't remember - she's Annie for me but obviously it wouldn't make sense to refer to her that way here :p

Yeah the plan with her is for you to train her in depth, not just through the use of CREED, I want to finish these story lines first (Branka, Emma, Cynthia+Ljijana) first before I take a step back and start to work on these other elements of the game (like adding everything to the journal, side sex scenes, flirting/internet scenes, etc.)
I think it will take me another month or two to get these story lines fleshed out (I would say next update we wil lbe like halfway through them)
Cool, looking forward to it! That additional training sounds quite exciting... especially for that personality ;)
I figured the main characters would have priority, just wasn't sure if side content like hers would be slowly added in parallel or all afterward.

ale_corr = 0
Since that was missing, you might need to do _fac_chem_corr = 0 as well. (Check if it's defined first)
Awesome, thanks!

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Holy shit, just got to see Ljijana out of her habit for the first time, and damn does she look bizarrely similar to a girl I was friends with in college. It's almost uncanny - if her brows were a little thinner and her hair a little more dirty-blonde she'd basically be a digital clone of this girl.

I can't quite decide how I feel about this, heh

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes