May 4, 2019
okay to get it clear:

FIRST you need to corrupt Luka, you can't corrupt Luka unless you are already at that point of the plot and created the male serum, or you can not corrupt him, and just get enough serums and see her in friday

For that Vera's needs to trust you and finish everything else in the walkthrough.

And when you are done with the lenghty scene when you get the new journal, just visit the PPF HQ

like this is the code, if you already received a call of Vera in the morning (that actives s_05) you can go any friday and just start this

View attachment 383439
I haven't heard anything more from Emma after the foursome. She mentioned corrupting Vera and the MC says that he has a choice, but I don't know how to progress from there. I've trained the girls to do a lot and done the body changes, but I haven't managed to trigger anything.

I haven't used any cheats.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I haven't heard anything more from Emma after the foursome. She mentioned corrupting Vera and the MC says that he has a choice, but I don't know how to progress from there. I've trained the girls to do a lot and done the body changes, but I haven't managed to trigger anything.

I haven't used any cheats.
You need to create the male serum (in the lab) if you want to corrupt Luka and then Vera, or you can just go to the coffee shop on friday for the non corrupt route of Vera

May 4, 2019
You need to create the male serum (in the lab) if you want to corrupt Luka and then Vera, or you can just go to the coffee shop on friday for the non corrupt route of Vera
I can't see how to make the serum and the other route hasn't triggered either. I've tried going to the coffee shop on a Friday and there's no difference to before.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I can't see how to make the serum and the other route hasn't triggered either. I've tried going to the coffee shop on a Friday and there's no difference to before.
You keep doing research? IDK tbh, the guide works, I already did everything and I really couldnt find any trouble following it, if you want maybe i can give you a save right in the moment of it for the corrupt route, but i cant do anything else about this right now

May 4, 2019
You keep doing research? IDK tbh, the guide works, I already did everything and I really couldnt find any trouble following it, if you want maybe i can give you a save right in the moment of it for the corrupt route, but i cant do anything else about this right now
I think I just hadn't done enough research. I did a lot of it before and it didn't seem to work after quite a few attempts, but this time it did it after a few more goes. Really sorry to have wasted your time. I thought I'd tested that more than I had. Thanks for your help. I would've assumed it was bugged if I didn't get any feedback.
Edit: I'm enjoying the game, by the way. I'm keen to see where it's going.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I think I just hadn't done enough research. I did a lot of it before and it didn't seem to work after quite a few attempts, but this time it did it after a few more goes. Really sorry to have wasted your time. I thought I'd tested that more than I had. Thanks for your help. I would've assumed it was bugged if I didn't get any feedback.
Edit: I'm enjoying the game, by the way. I'm keen to see where it's going.
you are not even halfway through the game :p up to that point is 0.5 (out of 0.17), so there are at least 2/3 of the game left

May 4, 2019
you are not even halfway through the game :p up to that point is 0.5 (out of 0.17), so there are at least 2/3 of the game left
Yeah, the reason I kept on it was because I checked the changelog to see whether I was at the end of the content and didn't recognise any of the names lol I figured I must have been missing something

DemiArc

Jan 27, 2018
okay to get it clear:

FIRST you need to corrupt Luka, you can't corrupt Luka unless you are already at that point of the plot and created the male serum, or you can not corrupt him, and just get enough serums and see her in friday

For that Vera's needs to trust you and finish everything else in the walkthrough.

And when you are done with the lenghty scene when you get the new journal, just visit the PPF HQ

like this is the code, if you already received a call of Vera in the morning (that actives s_05) you can go any friday and just start this

View attachment 383439
Hello, I think I just got the exact same problem as louisliu15's. Just checked my stats, Vera's trust at 100, everything else finished, 10 serums in hand (called by Vera on a Saturday morning, and later Luka corrupted already by end of Thursday), however I cannot get that events at coffee shop on the next day (Friday). I actually checked my save file: s_05 = (1), s_05f = (0). What can I do now? Are there anything (game tags) that I missed? My Vera_corr is at 0, would that be the issue?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Anyone know whats new in 0.17, its been out for a week or so, just wondering
4 new quests for Emma. These are more focused on your relationship with her than just corrupting the university.
4 new quests for Branka. Branka’s quest are more about the city and the world you live in.
4 new quests for Cynthia. Cynthia’s quests are about her relationship with Ljijana, they are focused on the relationship of these 2 characters. At this point in time you are more of a witness than anything else, but that will eventually change.

Reactions: johnelros and Haast

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I haven't played this for quite a few updates now, is it wiser to start a new game or should I try to just continue from an older save?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
should be compatible
I have to agree, your Save will update itself in most cases, personally when 0.11 came out I restarted just to make sure my playthrough flowed.
Its a personal choice, if you cant be sure of what you have done restarting might be worth it, It also helps since you flow into the new content you havent seen, and can see how things are changing.

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
For some reason the Club and Nightlife aren't showing up in my journal, are they not in yet or is my game weird?

Edit: Never mind I just figured it out.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes