smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Triggered in next Corrupt the university event after Emma and Nurse BJ 0.17v
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1117, in script
    show expression "locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png" with dis
IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1117, in script
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\_Games\Illusion\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.17
Sun Sep 22 21:32:45 2019

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
I tried that, but I get an error on the gangbang option on the 2nd corrupt university event, and then if i choose BJ, it works but then the 3rd one kics back another error.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
GENERAL NOTE: Check the error log, if the problem is something like "Couldn't find file..." it's usually an image that's missing, usually happens because of transformations etc.

All of these can be fixed if you go to the folder, in example like "locations/university/corruption/sc10/", copy and paste creating a new image (here could be 01.png) and name it like the missing image (name thisnew coy01_id.png)

Reactions: Repuci

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
GENERAL NOTE: Check the error log, if the problem is something like "Couldn't find file..." it's usually an image that's missing, usually happens because of transformations etc.

All of these can be fixed if you go to the folder, in example like "locations/university/corruption/sc10/", copy and paste creating a new image (here could be 01.png) and name it like the missing image (name thisnew coy01_id.png)
any chance for some small fix?

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
If you have trouble copying. You can unzip this in the "TakeOver-0.17-pc\game" folder. This only takes care of the error that starts like this. The one in corrupting the university.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>: File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1117, in script show expression "locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png" with dis IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'.

Joe Love

Aug 23, 2018
If you have trouble copying. You can unzip this in the "TakeOver-0.17-pc\game" folder. This only takes care of the error that starts like this. The one in corrupting the university.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>: File "game/script/locations/university/university corruption.rpy", line 1117, in script show expression "locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png" with dis IOError: Couldn't find file 'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'.
I copied the 01.png file at that location and renamed it 01_id.png. The game works file after that. The File is located in the game\images\locations\university\corruption\sc10 folder.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MaraTDuoDev I haven't seen anyone else mentioning this here... but in Cyntia's story there are 2 cases of repeated sentences... one dureing the first new Event and one in the 3rd I think (or 4th I am not sure anymore sadly).

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Don't you have to at least get a bit of it when you teach the girls the skills or are they optional as well? I thought you had to have at least a few of them know them.
public use is an optional skill, you are not forced to teach them that, unless you want to make them prostitutes... then again you wont be teaching them to be prostitutes unless you were okay with public use :p

But no, you dont need to teach to anyone

Reactions: gomesa

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
And to a minimum. There are no NTR scenes with Emma aside from those that had been there since the begining of this route. A pity.
some people think public use as NTR, but yes, the recent content is mostly focused on Emma, dw the content will grow overtime :p

Reactions: ozzo and polaco

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
public use is an optional skill, you are not forced to teach them that, unless you want to make them prostitutes... then again you wont be teaching them to be prostitutes unless you were okay with public use :p

But no, you dont need to teach to anyone
Ah ok, I always thought I need at least one person with each skill. On the other hand I haven't delved too deep into the game, pretty much just when all this complicated stuff got added and that's it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Ah ok, I always thought I need at least one person with each skill. On the other hand I haven't delved too deep into the game, pretty much just when all this complicated stuff got added and that's it.
most of it is optional, specially if you cheat.
The idea is to have a good set up so you dont have to farm money anymore tho

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
When I go to Corrupt The University now, I get this:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'locations/university/corruption/sc10/01_id.png'>:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1356, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "/Users/regischapman/Games-Mac/TakeOver.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-19.0.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Take Over 0.17
Mon Sep 23 22:38:43 2019

Reactions: ecoli and Repuci
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes