coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys, every time I click on Assign task I got some error and it cannot be ignored. Is there a fix?

coood

Jun 25, 2017
c

can you post the error you get in order to fix it?
Here it is:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/celia.rpy", line 1296, in script
menu:
File "game/celia.rpy", line 1312, in <module>
"Night life" if s_09 == True:
NameError: name 's_09' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Here it is:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Nová složka\TakeOver-017-pc\TakeOver-0.17-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
swear to fucking god this error has been haunting me for months lol
I have fixed it so many times, I am not sure why it keeps appearing
Maybe it doesnt works if you update from X version to the current one, but i dunno which one.

to fix it just open the console (shift + O) and type:
s_09 = False

coood

Jun 25, 2017
swear to fucking god this error has been haunting me for months lol
I have fixed it so many times, I am not sure why it keeps appearing
Maybe it doesnt works if you update from X version to the current one, but i dunno which one.

to fix it just open the console (shift + O) and type:
s_09 = False
That worked, thanks :)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can we get a romance route for Erika in the labs ? I think she would more than happy to welcome the m.c. :devilish:

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 77905

Overview:
Take Over is a game about corruption, where you need to be careful about being caught by the oppresive government. Mind control the people in town, use them and their influence in your favor, or put them to work to get resources and money, and finally take over.

To test basic transformations check the cheats section.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-21
Release Date: 2019-09-19
Developer: Studio Dystopia
Censored: No
Version: 0.17
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes and cheats:

Updating Old Saves:

DOWNLOAD
Win, Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android(v0.16): - - -

Patches:
Extras:

Thanks Cmann

View attachment 85734 View attachment 85733 View attachment 77936 View attachment 77949
how to reduce suspicion when everything is owned ,, always end up playing suspicion exceeding 300?? Someone can help me

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
A little feedback to dev. I'm a patreon and i do like your story / writing. I'll still support this game and hope you're okay with a bit criticism.

I tested 0.18 now and i'm not sure what to say honestly. The overall quality of the cg's is a mix of low and mid and a bunch of them are even pixelated. As instance, ideal and strong body types have the same scenes but the ideal has mid quality while in strong you can clearly see everything pixelated.

The scenes / poses are static. There isn't any dynamic in them but that is not the main issue. The poses are generally very boring and not very sexy. There are a lot of scenes where the characters are strange placed and you only see either the backside of their heads or something else. Regarding those repeatable scenes as instance, the very first ones were much superior than the ones you got later on the game. The game is like constantly dropping in quality as you play.

I'm not sure how you render those images but i'd suggest trying a different core.

The story is very great in this game. I hope you manage to increase the overall quality and add better scenes into this game. As instance those mini events in dinner time. It's always the same boring scene. Sure you can skip it but it'd have bin nice if you could add some variations. The idea of that is very good, though.

Reactions: lumberjack

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
A little feedback to dev. I'm a patreon and i do like your story / writing. I'll still support this game and hope you're okay with a bit criticism.

I tested 0.18 now and i'm not sure what to say honestly. The overall quality of the cg's is a mix of low and mid and a bunch of them are even pixelated. As instance, ideal and strong body types have the same scenes but the ideal has mid quality while in strong you can clearly see everything pixelated.

The scenes / poses are static. There isn't any dynamic in them but that is not the main issue. The poses are generally very boring and not very sexy. There are a lot of scenes where the characters are strange placed and you only see either the backside of their heads or something else. Regarding those repeatable scenes as instance, the very first ones were much superior than the ones you got later on the game. The game is like constantly dropping in quality as you play.

I'm not sure how you render those images but i'd suggest trying a different core.

The story is very great in this game. I hope you manage to increase the overall quality and add better scenes into this game. As instance those mini events in dinner time. It's always the same boring scene. Sure you can skip it but it'd have bin nice if you could add some variations. The idea of that is very good, though.
one of the main trouble i have is that i am still using the same pc to do renders than when i started, and sadly that means i am having more troubles even creating the poses, and to render at the same quality would have to put even more time.

I have noticed this drop but really, cant afford a good enough PC (or even a basic update) for now to increase the quality

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've been using the same light style in the game until now, and at this point I am unsure if I should switch the style since it looks so different, but imo it looks good.
Maybe I could just keep these for the more dramatic scenes and keep the more plain light to the rest, any suggestions?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've been using the same light style in the game until now, and at this point I am unsure if I should switch the style since it looks so different, but imo it looks good.
Maybe I could just keep these for the more dramatic scenes and keep the more plain light to the rest, any suggestions?
1st one looks far more natural I think... the 2nd one looks like someone is takeing a picture with an over aggressive flashlight of the couple.
But that's only my opinion

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
1st one looks far more natural I think... the 2nd one looks like someone is takeing a picture with an over aggressive flashlight of the couple.
But that's only my opinion
yeah i know, the second is the lighting I use for most of the images right now, but changing the style now would be too contrasting, so what would be the best course of action? to stick to not so great lighting but be consistent, or to change it for better even if it isnt?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah i know, the second is the lighting I use for most of the images right now, but changing the style now would be too contrasting, so what would be the best course of action? to stick to not so great lighting but be consistent, or to change it for better even if it isnt?
Well I think in the well light areas it's not to obvious... but considering that you more often than not have those scenes in shady or dark places both ways are a legit way to proceed... remakeing scenes will take time without adding content so people will probably hate that... on the otherhand it would certainly increase the qulity of both the pictures and the game.
I am no Patreon of yours (for financial reasons) so I am probably not the best to make a decision as this.

On the other hand... if you don't compare the differences of lightning like in your example I doubt many or even any will notice the differences.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes