MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If going forward you can use a couple to a few locations instead of one for one plot theme, then all the better. You did a lot of that in Chapter 4 and it kept the game fresh as people leveled their agents and hoped for interactions with the people they corrupted.

Your plot is the best thing going for you, it separates you from the crowd and makes the game distinctive, so please don't lose that.

And yes, please pace yourself. This kind of creative process is not easy.

That said, Emma's teaser images on the phone are still heavy even if you have given her an ideal body.
oh thanks for the report, and yeah i wont lose the plot.

Also a general thing: I saved money for a while and I already have enough to upgrade my pc: right now im using a 4 year old pc and its really getting slow and inadequate to work with, I am changing all major things and hopefully that means faster and better quality renders, also renders with more characters in it (aka group sex and harem scenes) so after I change my equipment (after this update) hopefully we'll be seeing more and more diverse content with small events and such

Reactions: Haast

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Thanks for letting us know. They aren't supposed to be in there, though, and this should really be fixed. :LOL:
Ha I thought I was trippin there for a second looking around for the download part and not seeing them... Or thought F95 was trying out a new way to do downloads.

• Haha
Reactions: Ozel
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes