MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I usually start on PC with a cheated save, then export it to the android version
since saves are compatible from 1 OS to another, as long as it's the same version there shouldn't be problems
I think even if the save is old it should auto update properly,

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
are there prostitution cg or something ?
a few of them, not much. I'll be adding a lot of new side events soon, since I am finally updating my pc, which really reduced the amount of renders i could do each month

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
im not sure whats updating in this game since month's
maybe screen shots?
cuz few month's back or a year .. i played between few updates .. and there was nothing new
is it a "text based" game?
What are you talking about? There have been a lot of new content, maybe you are stuck somewhere?

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I have some questions:
1) Are there plans to update the departments tab in the note? We're already control 3 of them and at the finish line with another 1. But we haven't information about them in the note.
2) Where to spend the money? I already have 37194, and I don’t know what to do with them!
3) Why Dimitria always interfere with research in noon and evening if she brainwashed already and do research herself?

Reactions: JJR

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I have some questions:
1) Are there plans to update the departments tab in the note? We're already control 3 of them and at the finish line with another 1. But we haven't information about them in the note.
2) Where to spend the money? I already have 37194, and I don’t know what to do with them!
3) Why Dimitria always interfere with research in noon and evening if she brainwashed already and do research herself?
Yep, I just updated the journal a little bit (adding the story characters so far) and it is my plan to update the rest of it soon, also add more functionality to some of the departments / facilities you take
Money is mostly important just early game, then not so much. This makes sense since, as you can imagine, having people working for you for free due to brainwash means you really can profit a lot more of any business :p

Reactions: JJR

lpro99

Dec 11, 2018
What's the update? I only get that i need to help the task forces even tho im already finished with them it still says i have to help them. I also need to help emma at the university but it says there's no more content in this version when i get to the university and push the corrupt option...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
What's the update? I only get that i need to help the task forces even tho im already finished with them it still says i have to help them. I also need to help emma at the university but it says there's no more content in this version when i get to the university and push the corrupt option...
I've been adding for the most part only task force events, from the past update to this there are at least over 16 of these quests. I already finished Ljijana storyline and soon Branka's/Jovanka storyline too. I'll be going back to repeatable scenes, small city events, and more sandboxy content for 0.22, since my pc should be updated today and it will allow me to add more varied stuff (like orgies and other fun stuff that right now its impossible to render due to my slow pc)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes