polaco

Mar 16, 2017
Just curious, is Emma going to receive some more content soon? Her NTR scenes were great, can't wait for more.(y)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just curious, is Emma going to receive some more content soon? Her NTR scenes were great, can't wait for more.(y)
Next update she wont, but yeah she'll have some since she is one of the main characters.

Must be said I already finished the renders for the next update. It will have, on top of finishing Jovanka's story line (4 scenes, I think all of them with sex in them) 16 new repeatable sex scenes(3 for Elise, Ljijana, Jasey, Petra, Jovanka, and one forKaty), so yeah, this update is pretty much all sex and almost no story, but these repeatable sex scenes were long overdue. Next update will be similar, since the idea is to have at least 3 sex scenes per main or relevant side character

Probably the next update will have scenes for: Dana, Alenka, Claire, Luka and Giovanni.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Why are there so many "implied" sex scenes in this game? It's annoying. At least have a couple of images.
My pc was getting really slow, to the point I was struggling to do even basic renders. This month I finally updated it, and there is *a lot* of new content in the latest update (19 sex scenes, out of 20), with not much implied anymore. Can expect the same in future updates

Nov 2, 2019
My pc was getting really slow, to the point I was struggling to do even basic renders. This month I finally updated it, and there is *a lot* of new content in the latest update (19 sex scenes, out of 20), with not much implied anymore. Can expect the same in future updates
Thank you for the honesty. I appreciate it. I know the troubles of having your P.C. being down. I would imagine that's the reason for all the snow in the later renders as well. I would suggest going back and redoing those scenes, because they take away from the overall product that is your game. Adding in one or two images to the at least some of the scenes that were implied, wouldn't hurt either. I don't want to be overly critical of this game, because I really enjoy it. Its quite literally in my top 3 favorites; but I do have a list of constructive criticism:

1. The lack of animated scenes.
2. Poor renders later in game.
3. A lack of repeatable scenes.
4. Scenes that have bad angles which hide the goods that everyone wants to see, such as: vagina, penetration, cumshots, creampies, ect.
5. Misaligned angles of penetration - not lining up with an actual hole.
6. Original characters getting little to no love/sex scenes - coffee shop manager, office building secretary, and Alexandra to name a couple.
7. Lastly, no counter balance for those that don't enjoy the "sharing" fetishes. The way its set up, especially later in game, your punished with no scene if you don't want to share. That's a little messed up. You could literally even straight up duplicate the same scene to save time. Same positions and everything, but with the wording altered and the main character in the place of the cucking model.

P.S. Please don't take this as a list of demands, its just opinions.

Last edited:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you for the honesty. I appreciate it. I know the troubles of having your P.C. being down. I would imagine that's the reason for all the snow in the later renders as well. I would suggest going back and redoing those scenes, because they take away from the overall product that is your game. Adding in one or two images to the at least some of the scenes that were implied, wouldn't hurt either. I don't want to be overly critical of this game, because I really enjoy it. Its quite literally in my top 3 favorites; but I do have a list of constructive criticism:

1. The lack of animated scenes.
2. Poor renders later in game.
3. A lack of repeatable scenes.
4. Scenes that have bad angles which hide the goods that everyone wants to see, such as: vagina, penetration, cumshots, creampies, ect.
5. Misaligned angles of penetration - not lining up with an actual hole.
6. Original characters getting little to no love/sex scenes - coffee shop manager, office building secretary, and Alexandra to name a couple.
7. Lastly, no counter balance for those that don't enjoy the "sharing" fetishes. The way its set up, especially later in game, your punished with no scene if you don't want to share. That's a little messed up. You could literally even straight up duplicate the same scene to save time. Same positions and everything, but with the wording altered and the main character in the place of the cucking model.

P.S. Please don't take this as a list of demands, its just opinions.
Yeah I'm going to redo some renders overtime, already did the two police backgrounds that were placeholders (those were really really noisy), and will probably revisit some other scenes, but probably not many.

Jovanka and a few other models gave more trouble so yeah, I'll probably check those out.
Animations: I'm adding a few, mostly for BJs, but I am no animator so those are quite simple tbh (like a 3 images sequence), and even though I upgraded the PC, it's not great to the point I could even attempt smooth animations due to the number of them (aka 24 images per second, when the whole update is roughly 150 images)

I just added like 16 repeatable scenes :p (in the just released 0.22) and will add more in the next update.

About the cum, since I draw it manually (I recently got some assets for them tho), I usually don't like to add too many scenes with it, though it may change with these new assets and if i find more.

Not sharing doesn't impacts that much, most scenes have non sharing versions of them, except for a very few scenes. Here I am talking about story scenes, because I dont think it would work or make sense to make let say the MC fuck with Emma in the bank's bathroom for no reason. Or the MC is fucking Petra then leaving and immediately fucking Emma in the barn.

When it is reasonable to not share, i.e. if there is another man like Luka or Giovanni, you can decide to *not* share and have sex with them. IMO the game is reasonable / logical in these regards

Reactions: Cmann and Haast

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Saw the latest review, finally convinced me to give this game a try. More text is exactly what I want. Most of the VNs here do really poorly at the novel part of visual novel and make pieces of shit barely above a 90s flash sex game. If this VN has good enough writing to carry it it would be a revelation.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
MaraTDuoDev Well all that seemed stressful, after reading through all (most) of that exchange I just wanted to say that I hope you don't let shit like that get to you too much and that there are those of us who love your game just as it is. This game is definitely on my top 10 list and I hope to see this game with a complete tag one day. Keep up the great work.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
MaraTDuoDev Well all that seemed stressful, after reading through all (most) of that exchange I just wanted to say that I hope you don't let shit like that get to you too much and that there are those of us who love your game just as it is. This game is definitely on my top 10 list and I hope to see this game with a complete tag one day. Keep up the great work.
I mean I don't get people who come, tell you "you don't have a clue of what you are doing" (as if that's constructive criticism, somehow?), somehow think they're being cool, then delete everything then give you 1 star.

But nah, this doesnt bothers me nor affects the development of the game, and I find it fun.

Fun thing is, the "reasons"why he gave me 1 star are all *literally* changed in 0.22 (which is not here yet)
19 sex scenes (most of them repeatable), many of them with animations, no more images with noise, and showing the act in itself. If anything, it shows how useless was his "criticism", because *I was already aware* of all of those flaws, and I am already addressing them, I literally just needed the new PC :p

Reactions: Cmann

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
I'm surprised you even bothered responding to the user after his first comment. It shows you have a lot more maturity than him/her/it. :p I did enjoy the passion of your responses. Let me buy you a coffee, even though I haven't tried the game yet. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I mean buy you a coffee on patreon..not real life..ok..yea..I'm starting to sound weird too..I'll shut up now. :)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Proof, all of these are from 0.22.
So yeah, I've apologized to my patrons and user base many times for these past not so great updates, but renders are not magic, I couldn't do much except to wait until I had the proper equipment to do this. Even in this update I already did again some old renders which were quite bad, and I'll probably keep visiting past scenes to update them.

BTW another limitation which I faced was that, when your PC is too slow, loading more than 2 models is already hell. Hence, I couldn't really render many orgies or group sex scenes. Or even just normal scenes with more than 2 characters in them, for that matter. That really sucks a lot because for the club, there was a bunch of scenes I wanted to do but since I can only add like 2-3 characters, well... the scenes looked quite sad more than anything else :p (as any bar which has 2-3 people in them, haha), so one of the new advantages now is that I dont have to limit my writing to having 2 characters in the scene. Again, when you critisize without any knowledge you can't really see the full picture and understand *why* some stuff is or is not in the game.

03.png 04.png 03.png 04.png 04.png 04.png 08.png 01.png

Last edited:

Aravil11

Sep 29, 2019
Proof, all of these are from 0.22.
So yeah, I've apologized to my patrons and user base many times for these past not so great updates, but renders are not magic, I couldn't do much except to wait until I had the proper equipment to do this. Even in this update I already did again some old renders which were quite bad, and I'll probably keep visiting past scenes to update them.

BTW another limitation which I faced was that, when your PC is too slow, loading more than 2 models is already hell. Hence, I couldn't really render many orgies or group sex scenes. Or even just normal scenes with more than 2 characters in them, for that matter. That really sucks a lot because for the club, there was a bunch of scenes I wanted to do but since I can only add like 2-3 characters, well... the scenes looked quite sad more than anything else :p (as any bar which has 2-3 people in them, haha), so one of the new advantages now is that I dont have to limit my writing to having 2 characters in the scene. Again, when you critisize without any knowledge you can't really see the full picture and understand *why* some stuff is or is not in the game.

View attachment 527888 View attachment 527880 View attachment 527881 View attachment 527886 View attachment 527884 View attachment 527887 View attachment 527900 View attachment 527901
When 0.22 will be released here?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes