ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Are there any tips for someone who is just starting this game? Recommended initial actions and tasks? I work every day, rest, then do research. Got my research up to 37, then bam, it went back to 7.

Apr 15, 2018
Not sure if cheats are working. I'm typing "serum" & "supplies" & the number 0 shows underneath the word. Typing in "money" gives me 40 each time I type it.. Am I suppose to add a number after the word or what?

edit: Never mind, found another post explaining adding += after the word works. Uploader might want to add that in the cheat spoiler for noobs like myself.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure if cheats are working. I'm typing "serum" & "supplies" & the number 0 shows underneath the word. Typing in "money" gives me 40 each time I type it.. Am I suppose to add a number after the word or what?
Typing just money will show you how much you have. Type money = xxxxx (e.g. 10000) will change what you have. Typing money again will show you the changed value, although you can see it on screen when you exit the cheat console.

Apr 15, 2018
I'm getting an error screen anytime I try to use the cellphone. Anyone else?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 139, in script
    menu:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 148, in <module>
    "Emma" if emma_love >= 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

Reactions: Rroarr

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
journal throws eror when u try to go to page 3

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 681, in script
    call screen aff_screen3
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 510, in execute
    screen aff_screen3:
    screen aff_screen3:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 514, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 521, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 522, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 529, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 531, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 531, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 532, in keywords
    if emma_love >= 0:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 681, in script
    call screen aff_screen3
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
    scene_lists.replace_transient()
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
    self.remove(layer, tag)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
    self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
    d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
    self.update()
  File "D:\downloads\TakeOver-0.3-pc\TakeOver-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen aff_screen3:
    screen aff_screen3:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 514, in execute
    frame:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 521, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 522, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 529, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 531, in execute
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 531, in keywords
    imagebutton:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 532, in keywords
    if emma_love >= 0:
  File "<screen language>", line 532, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
To the creator of the game,

I played the game up until the MC has to much suspicion and game ends, did this 3 times, different choices did not change outcome of failure, so now I will stop playing this (unfortunately-aggravating) grinding "time-suck" toil of a game. <- It's not that bad but damn.

Not fun for me. :(

I like the renders though.

Q - Which transformation you prefer? Info at page 13
A - I would choose options not offered by the poll.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks anyway

Reactions: Forgepuppy

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
To the creator of the game,

I played the game up until the MC has to much suspicion and game ends, did this 3 times, different choices did not change outcome of failure, so now I will stop playing this (unfortunately-aggravating) grinding "time-suck" toil of a game. <- It's not that bad but damn.
If you go to the lab every morning and work, rest, and research or produce serum in that order, no suspicion will fall on you. In other words, do the shady stuff at night only. This method actually brings down your suspicion stats, so do this for a few days to get it back down to safe levels.
At home, corrupt your sister and ask her to respect your privacy, so she doesn't find supplies in your room.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2 and wep

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
POLL INFO HERE

From the patreon!

Although 0.3 isn't out, let me talk about 0.4: At this point I think we have most of the basics ready, and by 0.4 we are going to start to add more transformation to the game.

In game this will be available only after certain point in the story (pretty much after you finish the content in 0.3) and you'll be able to transform characters that have been fully trained.

I aim to have at least a basic transformation for 0.4, but I would like to add many to the game: Bimbofication, muscular, BBWs, among others could be options, but nothing is set in stone yet, here is where your feedback will come handy! Although this poll is for everyone, in the future it may be limited depending on your tier.

Down here inside the spoilers there are 4 images (ignore the last one tho, which is just an example of different body shapes that there could be) This would be the first transformation, to make them more "ideal" according to the regime in the game: Bigger hips, bigger breasts, and some other adjustments (these images are all WIP just to show roughly how they would be, nothing is final).

A is just slightly bigger but noticable, B is significantly more but still far away from silly proportions (which may come in the future tho!)

Option C would mean making it even more like a hourglass figure, making the waist significantly smaller.

Very well, you guys can vote to your heart content, the poll will close in 2 weeks, although this is just to roughly see people's opinion, and I will consider the poll in the patreon as final (right now you can vote at any tier of the patreon tho!) and if I add a little bit of transformation in 0.3 will be only as a placeholder, and mostly for testing purposes, have fun and leave comments with further ideas, suggestions, complains or any feedback! And thanks for your support!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they are all downgrades imo from the body types on the left side. (aside from the bottom chick)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
"Bottom" being the key word, here. LOL
I agree with you, though. The top three on the left are better by far.
I quite sure that the body changes will be optional. So don't worry! :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Fenix34

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
use CNTRL + O to open the console command, there are some suggestion for cheats in the first page.

I STRONGLY recommend to not change corruption directly tho, instead give yourselves serums, money, supplies, or increase the max_suspicion to make it easier. If you want to jump corruption tho, try to dont go over 60, I think so long you keep it at 59 you shouldnt have any problem.

For console use SHIFT + O not ctrl

Reactions: ontach
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes