MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How To Train The Girls To Do Voy, Exh, Etc
Yeah only the 4 core girls have these trainings (Dimitria, Celia, Katy, Mirjana) others in the future may have, but once i am done with the main story

You need to research the training, this is done at the university, visiting Margaret and using research points

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
im at the point where i need to corrupt Margret Erika and the Tv station but i cant access the university or tv station.
university says you have no business here. and Tv station says you don't have access to this building yet.
did you used cheats? o_O eitherway I didn't had this problem but I will have to check into it

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well, after getting back on after a long time with this game I have to say that I have come across this scene again where we have no option to prevent Claire from having sex with the guy with the chemical plant. Which bothers me a lot since I would have preferred to use any of the common workers of the club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and yes, I am using the console tricks to avoid grinding.
is that so? alright I'll check this out and add an alternative scene

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hey devs can you please take out the non-avoidable NTR of Maja? or at least find a way t o avoid it? i mean on the last check of the TV-station.
What is that scene? Or you mean the scene when you met her?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
i played game before , and event can arriive at ramdom , now i can see we can select the event in the house , but its the only way ? We cant see ramdom event in house without go in misc option ?
Made it so you don't get spammed with the same event over and over, so yeah right now that's the only way.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How exactly do you install the incest patch and where do you put it? For most games, I just put it into the game file and it works. But when I installed it into the game file, the game would not load. Please explain.
You probably need to overwrite an original file

Ssssam

Sep 19, 2020
Man such a great game. Just finished (I think) with all available main story and I have to say I'm eager to see the rest of it.. I noticed a little thing about the journal: you can only watch info of the HQ,even after you take over other departments. It's nothing really but idk if dev ever plans to check little details that would be one of them. Also some of the events trigger an error screen (playing on android version). Finally a little question: what's the intention behind choosing the limit of supplies that can be stored? I thought maybe having a lot of them would raise suspicion but it didn't.. so just curious about that.. Anyway congrats on a great game and like I said im looking forward to see how the story develops with Folks ink (hope this comes soon enough )

Last edited:
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
It's a pity, it makes the game world more alive, and then there's always ctrl to pass them very quickly.
Maybe give an option that turns it on or off.
I thought about doing that, I may end up changing it to something like this, but i wanted a solution that wasn't buggy and stop being too annoying for now

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
It would be more fun if the pregnancy was in the near-end of the game, not at the finale. Even having a Female character claiming she's pregnant would not require updating the models for 4 in-game-months or so... So even at the current build, if one of them says she thinks she might be pregnant and needs to get a test - it would be a really nice sequence.
Why is it that pregnancy fans always want to SEE it, but never deal with the actual RESULT of it?

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Why is it that pregnancy fans always want to SEE it, but never deal with the actual RESULT of it?
The result could be interesting in a sci-fi dystopia. Some accelerated growth and learning if you wanted to speed things along. Nice to have your children supporting the cause. Perhaps a bit much here, but still.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
I applied the incest patch and i keep on getting "forced bug" message after scenes. How would I fix this annoyance?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes