skriveavis

May 5, 2017
Bug:
- When Asking for money after using CREED on Dimitria, the menu jumps to actions instead
- At some point the suspicion became a double instead of int (shows as 64.0/90 for me)
- Katy frequently refers to MC as roommate1 (not using incest patch)
- Laundry event fires twice

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Wow! This is amazing, Nice re-use of backgrounds, great story, writing, and renders. Played it for an hour and I am not sure I hit all the content. Actual sexy-time in a first release is a rare win.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
did you also fix cellphone bug too?
I think the cellphone bug was because a variable wasnt being initiated, since I fixed emma_love (which was the variable giving troubles) I think this should be fixed too, but to be honest I only tested all of the main content (all the story progression)

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Using 0.3.1 + IS patch(names.rpy) from OP, after loading the game's 0.2 save got message "Game updated", then "Congratulation", then error about infinite loop... :FeelsBadMan:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Using 0.3.1 + IS patch(names.rpy) from OP, after loading the game's 0.2 save got message "Game updated", then "Congratulation", then error about infinite loop... :FeelsBadMan:
a small hotfix for that

Reactions: Kendra

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Also I may try to find testers for future versions because being a one man army its very tough when its about debugging.
Release it first for $10+ patrons (or something) and let them playtest it. Take a week or two before full version release to iron out the bugs and typos, everyone will probably be happier.

Those of the patrons who don't want to be used as playtesters can simply wait like everyone else.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Release it first for $10+ patrons (or something) and let them playtest it. Take a week or two before full version release to iron out the bugs and typos, everyone will probably be happier.

Those of the patrons who don't want to be used as playtesters can simply wait like everyone else.
Yeah 0.4 and future versions will have early release in patreon, I wanted to do 0.3 directly public because the player base is still too small, but I think thats changing enough

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Yeah 0.4 and future versions will have early release in patreon, I wanted to do 0.3 directly public because the player base is still too small, but I think thats changing enough
Yea there's so many adult games being released these days, half of which dies within 6 months.

Starting out with a new game today, I'd say expect atleast 6 monthly releases of decent quality before you get any noticable support.

Still, even just 2-3 guys giving the game a playthrough will probably catch many/most of the "easy" bugs and typos.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yea there's so many adult games being released these days, half of which dies within 6 months.

Starting out with a new game today, I'd say expect atleast 6 monthly releases of decent quality before you get any noticable support.

Still, even just 2-3 guys giving the game a playthrough will probably catch many/most of the "easy" bugs and typos.
yep, thats for sure!

Yeah I've a second project and it also took like 6-8 months to start to actually grow, also it took that much to have a decent quality too hahaha so yeah this is a tough job.

So far I think im doing fine with Take Over, it has over 50k words already and some interesting mechanics here and there, but I really need to go back and do world building and small events next (which will be the focus of 0.4)

Reactions: Darkaura

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
a minor quibble but I don't think this should have the V/N tag should it?

Sep 19, 2017
Nice release! :)
I like the new characters (and my headcanon is that Vera is actually a loving sister and Emma is delusional ;)) and your narrative stays strong.

Now for some problem:
- asking Dimitria a raise from 20$ to 30$ when her corruption is 100 returns the message that she needs to be more favorable, then crashes.
- I go to the university to unlock the "ideal body" research. They say that the research will be delivered to the lab, but no new option appears anywhere (I have 30 supplies and 54 serums).

Version 0.3.1

Reactions: EloquentBarbarian

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
I've updated the 0.3 save using the patch and it said game updated after going to sleep but now I lost corruption of Mirjana from 100 down to 20 and Margaret which I haven't met yet says -80 corruption.

As for Celia, Katy and Dimitria I enter on the CREED stats and only the triggers remain intact as Traits and Skills become greyed where I had 100% Loyalty now shows 0% and it's greyed and the basic or advanced tasks in each character was also greyed in the save update.

I also have the issue with asking for a raise from 20$ to 30$ when I have 100% corruption with her.

I don't know if this is the issue but I entered the three characters on CREED before doing it first on Mirjana, due to an earlier but it was possible to enter them into CREED before doing it on Mirjana.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes