MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Game seems to be missing a whole images folder called "interupting",
Causing error when trying to do "science interrupted" event in the lab.
I actually checked images and its literally missing that folder.
can you share the error so is easier for me to look at it? the log

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'll take a brake from coding in general until the end of the year....
...I haven't played a single game the last 2 months e.g. Have not played v0.32 yet...:cry:
It's ok, the one I did was the 0.32 you made, plus the content from 0.33. It seems to work just fine, you can go back to play it, looks like I got that one *chuckles*

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Couldn't find file 'locations/lab/events/interrupting/sc03/01.png

I actually found the files,
Its image 01.png thats missing.

I'm not sure what each sc is supposed to have,
But sc04 has 01 through 05 / sc01 has 01 and 02 / sc02 and sc03 only have 02.

Same in the zip so it's simply just images that were mistakenly forgotten.

For win version, can't say if they are missing on droid or mac.
Yeah, there seems to be some pictures missing at seemingly random spots in that build :S

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I'll take a brake from coding in general until the end of the year....
...I haven't played a single game the last 2 months e.g. Have not played v0.32 yet...:cry:
Decided to check this before starting my vacations... and since it was a 3 minutes work...
= > ipatch updated... :giggle:
Now time for my vacation brake :coffee:
instructions: as usual extract and replace. first the ipatch... (and then the names zip, if you do not want to use the "update names" option)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
Decided to check this before starting my vacations... and since it was a 3 minutes work...
= > ipatch updated... :giggle:
Now time for my vacation brake :coffee:
instructions: as usual extract and replace. first the ipatch... (and then the names zip, if you do not want to use the "update names" option)
you are a true hero and many thanks. have a great vacation :)(y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, that would be great. Also hoping to be able to drug all the ladies, I don't need lovey doveys (in this game). ;)
Yeah corrupting Emma and Jacey would be ideal but not because of lovey dovey. I consider them a liability if they're not under my control and corrupting Vera in case she decides the mc has outlived his usefulness later.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh, How I wish there was a cheat mod for this game.
Is it really needed though? It's maybe a couple weeks of grinding at the beginning, but that is where all the progress lies, and if you know what you're doing it's done with quickly (just did it like two days ago to check out what happens if you don't romance Emma). After that resources come rolling in every day with you having nothing to do with it and basically just following the story.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
What happens with Salija's assistant, Hana? You take her out on a date then she's in the background of a couple of scenes, but nothing else. Did I miss something?

Reactions: Paapi
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes