MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I used the Ren 'Py Save Editor Beta to edit the most recent save and copied some stats from an older save, restoring the CREED stats that were lost.

Also to fix the issue of when asking Dimitria a raise from 20$ to 30$ when her corruption is 100 and the game returns the message that she needs to be more favorable and then crashing, I did a little change to dimitria.rpy file.

Code:
"Increase wage":
            if dimi_corr < 20:
                "I’m definitely going to have to make her more compliant before I could force her to agree something like that!"
                jump dimifavors
            elif wage < 20:
                mc "Hey Dimitria, I work so hard and I barely have enough to survive... I think I ought to have an increase in my wages, how about it?"
                di "*sigh* ...Well, Stuart had a higher wage than you did, and I suppose you’re doing his job. I guess could change the payroll figures and still make it look right on the budget. "
                mc "Thanks a lot! You won’t regret it!"
                "I will now get paid $10 more per shift. "
                $ wage += 10
                $ daytime += 1
                jump laboratory
            elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr <= 80:
                "She needs to be more favorable to me before she agrees to increase my wage again."
                jump dimifavors
            elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr >= 80:
                mc "Dimitria, give me another rise."
                di "B-But [mc] our budget is-"
                mc "I wasn't asking."
                di "Y-Yes master, I'll see what I can do."
                "After cuting some irrelevant budget, she ends up increasing my wage in $10 per shift."
                $ wage += 10
                $ daytime += 1
                jump laboratory
            else:
                "She already increased my wage as much as she can."
                jump dimifavors

I changed just this part from the original file "elif wage < 80:" to "elif wage < 30 and dimi_corr <= 80:"

Also changed one part where it was written "jump demifavors" to "jump dimifavors" after the error message, "She needs to be more favorable to me before she agrees to increase my wage again."

I hope this helps.
Yeah I already fixed it in my current doc, but thanks for checking it out, its hard to fix everything without people reporting!

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Just do research at work. After some days you will unlock the serum.
Yes, thank you friend, I figured it out. By the way, when I get to the university I get a code error. Does that mean that the game is finished till that part?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yes, thank you friend, I figured it out. By the way, when I get to the university I get a code error. Does that mean that the game is finished till that part?
you may want to check the 0.3.1, the release of 0.3 was kinda buggy.

I think the error is something like emma_love not defined, you can change this in the console doing a emma_love = -1 (make sure to make it negative).

I would rather download 0.3.1 tho

Reactions: Matsageman

Clearcoat

Jan 11, 2018
So after waiting till v.3 I've decided to play this. This is some pretty good shit with a fairly unique story. It's also a good simulator for living in Russia, seems pretty accurate.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
So after waiting till v.3 I've decided to play this. This is some pretty good shit with a fairly unique story. It's also a good simulator for living in Russia, seems pretty accurate.
And not what precise there is no believe me!
More like the Ukraine and of the Ukrainian names. And so the usual game of the category of American cinema (Tales of Russia)

(# mc "Ten years ago a new government took power by force. Little by little, the forces fighting back against the revolution were crushed and now here we are.")

D

Deleted member 7072

A is just slightly bigger but noticable, B is significantly more but still far away from silly proportions (which may come in the future tho!)

Option C would mean making it even more like a hourglass figure, making the waist significantly smaller.
Any chance of a smaller transformation, like reducing the height from baseline skinny characters? I prefer small breasts so most characters barring the fat one are already pretty ideal. I'd rather shrink everyone down to the size of Dimitria, then maybe reduce the size of everything but the head or just the legs which are very long.

Reactions: spam753

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Take out your tongue and make a silly face. It should be stick out your tongue not take out.

This spot you have to click 4 times to get past this spot because it looks like it was listed more then once in the mirjana.rpy scripts.

This spot the script is listed 2 times.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
And not what precise there is no believe me!
More like the Ukraine and of the Ukrainian names. And so the usual game of the category of American cinema (Tales of Russia)

(# mc "Ten years ago a new government took power by force. Little by little, the forces fighting back against the revolution were crushed and now here we are.")
Actually I try to use yugoslavian names, specially name from actors and characters that have participated in Kusturica films :p

In 0.4 I will go a little more in depth about the country, but its ambigous and not using any RL one.

Reactions: Darkaura

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Any chance of a smaller transformation, like reducing the height from baseline skinny characters? I prefer small breasts so most characters barring the fat one are already pretty ideal. I'd rather shrink everyone down to the size of Dimitria, then maybe reduce the size of everything but the head or just the legs which are very long.
I wont be adding micro transformations, because each transformation means I need to make every render again.

Most likely I will take concepts or overall ideas: Petites (more flat, shorter), shorstacks (very short, but big breasts and wide hips), amazonian (tall, muscular), BBW, Bimbofication, the "ideal" is more like a model (small waist, huge breasts, but somewhat realistic).

These are ideas, and I may not add all of these variants. Most likely it will be deciding with polls in the patreon tho!

@MaraTDuoDev

Take out your tongue and make a silly face. It should be stick out your tongue not take out.

This spot you have to click 4 times to get past this spot because it looks like it was listed more then once in the mirjana.rpy scripts.

This spot the script is listed 2 times.

Thanks a lot! I'll check these outs!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Other spots the MC is listed as redacted as well when talking with Erika.

Petites (more flat) sounds good but if everything goes to polls we'll probably just get overrun by flabby patties and when talking to Erika she even talks about women with bigger breast. For me Dimitria has the best boobs and body followed by his mother and sister Erika looks nice from the neck up.

@MaraTDuoDev

Is the game suppose to crash to main menu after talking with Erika? Once I was done talking to her it went straight to the main menu.

Ok I did some testing the game crashes to menu if you select the production response at the end when talking with Erika if you don't pick that one the game doesn't crash to main menu. So you might want to check and see why it's crashing to the main menu when selecting that option.

My guess is that you have a end of content of something attached to the end of the response that is causing it to crash to main menu.

Reactions: Darkaura

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

I just downloaded the game on the link will PC mega. The patch is not put. saves used from version 0.2

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

I just downloaded the game on the link will PC mega. The patch is not put. saves used from version 0.2
did you applied the patch to update saves? there is a patch to updat saves from 0.2

I think it may be that

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
I'm sure this was posted already and I've tried finding it as I scrolled through the pages, but I don't see a list of Console Commands. Does anyone know where to find those if any? Thank you in advance for any help.

I've figured out the basics like money = ### whatever number and serum = ### same concept, suspicion = ### whatever you want the left number to be.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm sure this was posted already and I've tried finding it as I scrolled through the pages, but I don't see a list of Console Commands. Does anyone know where to find those if any? Thank you in advance for any help.

I've figured out the basics like money = ### whatever number and serum = ### same concept, suspicion = ### whatever you want the left number to be.
in the first/main post there is a list of commands.

I suggest avoiding increasing corruption of the characters since it may screw with the story progression, and a lot (maybe with the exception of Celia and Katy), but yeah give yourself supplies, money and else as much as you want.

max_suspicion to over 1000 its p much easy mode

Reactions: ParthMargin

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
If you go with polls, you'll get identikit huge breasted bimbos. I'd advise offering less significant and possibly divisive choices on Patreon polls. Try to create personas around your characters (even if these personas are only for your personal use) and use them to develop your characters, rather than building them by committee.

Sep 4, 2017
I cant go to the University
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 4, in script
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    elif emma_love < 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 4, in script
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    elif emma_love < 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3.1

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes