PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I am confused to the instructions for incest patch as it is v.37 compare with v.38 for latest update. Contents of the "i" patch seem quite lengthy instead of the minimum relevent rpy rpyc files to overwrite. I opened and saw many subfolders so I deleted it all and went with thev.38 to see what happens when I just play the new release. Please organize the "i" patch not to contain unneeded or complex replacements that are duplicates with some instruction of complex operation is needed.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Incest patch that works for every version of the game, if you load an old save, just go to your house, select 'Misc. Choices', select 'Browse Internet' and select 'Update names' to apply, for new games, it's applied automatically.

Installation: replace existing names.rpy in the 'game' directory.
You have Vera set as Emma's mom? Interesting choice

• Haha
Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
At which point of the story you are? does the journal doesn't tells you what to do next?
I put the answer to that in my last comment on the previous page,
I went out with Emma all the times, did all the training and stuff with all the main women, but I'm just stuck now, what are you supposed to do?

And can you increase Erika's corruption, I can't get it over 20, don't know how to.....
Also Margaret's I can't increase at all......
What am I missing?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I put the answer to that in my last comment on the previous page,
I went out with Emma all the times, did all the training and stuff with all the main women, but I'm just stuck now, what are you supposed to do?

And can you increase Erika's corruption, I can't get it over 20, don't know how to.....
Also Margaret's I can't increase at all......
What am I missing?
So again, you are not telling me at which point of the story you are... what does the journal says you have to do next?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
View attachment 1210618
what does it says bottom right? That's what you are supposed to do, if you are not at this part yet, you can follow the guide that's in the first post
Um, I still can't find the Journal, the only Journal I know about is the one that appears in the top left corner 1621882872383.png but, this one only shows the girls stats, I can't switch between different things, where is that Journal from your picture?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Um, I still can't find the Journal, the only Journal I know about is the one that appears in the top left corner View attachment 1210686 but, this one only shows the girls stats, I can't switch between different things, where is that Journal from your picture?
That is the same journal once you got past a certain step.

Try the walkthrough in the original post, it should get you up to speed here.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
That is the same journal once you got past a certain step.

Try the walkthrough in the original post, it should get you up to speed here.
The problem being that I DID DO everything the walktrough asked, but then it says something about, wait for Vera to mention that she needs 5 Serums on Friday, meaning that the chapter is about to end....
I went to her a lot of times and stuff, but NOTHING ever happens.....that's what I'm stumped about.....

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Here is a quick and dirty incest patch for 0.38

I only modified the names file and did a quick search for 'landlady' and 'roommate' in the rpy files.
Found 2 files that accidentally didn't use the variables. So fixed that.
Let me know if this causes any errors.
I have not done a thorough testing but it 'should' work.

Edit : Fixed a bug. oops.

Last edited:
Reactions: ae644mc6

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I don't have much free time until august, so all hobby projects will be postponed to September.
thanks for the message, ofcourse reallife goes first. I hope evrything will go well and hoefully we will still be able to see your awesome work when it is ready. Unti then stay safe and a big thanks in the name of this website :)(y)

Reactions: pk2000
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes