ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
in the first/main post there is a list of commands.

I suggest avoiding increasing corruption of the characters since it may screw with the story progression, and a lot (maybe with the exception of Celia and Katy), but yeah give yourself supplies, money and else as much as you want.

max_suspicion to over 1000 its p much easy mode
I will give it another look. I must have missed it. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated.

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
I cant go to the University
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 4, in script
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    elif emma_love < 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 4, in script
    if mirj_corr < 100:
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\Barkaway\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.811\TakeOver-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/locations/university.rpy", line 7, in <module>
    elif emma_love < 0:
NameError: name 'emma_love' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.3.1
Hey mate, I had the same problem and I got help for it. Press shit+O and then type emma_love = -1 (make sure to make it negative). Then type exit to exit the console and go to university. It should work. Good luck.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
This is developing quite nicely. I love the sense of paranoia it fosters.

Reactions: Rev8

YuffieWarp

Sep 19, 2017
I got an error when asking for a wage increase, line 107 of dimitria's rpy file, having the typo demifavors instead of dimifavors. Changing that one letter seems to fix it as well.

That was the only error I've come across, and I've been loving the overall design of this game. I'm a sucker for corruption games and anything Russian...

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
I've assigned Erika to do research on Ideal but it hasn't used any supplies or control serums.
It said I've unlocked the Ideal but I never get the results of her research. I keep moving on the days and nothing happens, I can't even call Emma to answer if I want to give the serum to Vera or tell her the truth.

Is this all we can do at 0.3.1 version?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've assigned Erika to do research on Ideal but it hasn't used any supplies or control serums.
It said I've unlocked the Ideal but I never get the results of her research. I keep moving on the days and nothing happens, I can't even call Emma to answer if I want to give the serum to Vera or tell her the truth.

Is this all we can do at 0.3.1 version?
Yep, that part isnt implemented yet, you can check out inc heats how to allow it but there is no content beyond a new sprite for mirj, celia, katy and dimi

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
If I play this game without incest patch would story still make sense? Or will MC have family relationship with roomates?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
If I play this game without incest patch would story still make sense? Or will MC have family relationship with roomates?
it only switches names, but the story doesnt require their roommates or family to progress, its not centered around them

Is it my imagination or it the writing for most of these new scenes like WAAAY better?
There was a different writer/editor for 0.2
For 0.3 I am writing and someone else is editing (and to be fair, writing a fair amount too since he expands the scenes in like 50%), so that's probably the difference, but I would say the big plus is the editor.

How to use creed on dimitri, Katy, Cyliea and mirijana?
if you are in 0.3.1 and you have no bugs or else, just corrupt mirjana up to 60 (then the scenes she ends up with 100), then you will have the option to train with CREED mirjana, dimitria and Celia but only if they are at 80 corruption.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes