MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Is there a changelog for the past 3 patches?
Yeah

Last month we added a few missing sex scenes for Salija and Hana IIRC, and a TF scene for Erika.
We are now focusing on the TF aspect of the game, that's it doing a lot of renders and not that much story, but we need to catch up on this before it's too much to handle (which already kinda is tbh)
This month I added a few TF scenes for Erika (bimbo, petite and strong), but no new renders for her, just her model. Meanwhile, we are doing hangout and date scenes for Katy in all of her transformations (the same as above + ideal)

Reactions: doujin1 and CircaAD

Click1

Apr 27, 2018
Yeah

Last month we added a few missing sex scenes for Salija and Hana IIRC, and a TF scene for Erika.
We are now focusing on the TF aspect of the game, that's it doing a lot of renders and not that much story, but we need to catch up on this before it's too much to handle (which already kinda is tbh)
This month I added a few TF scenes for Erika (bimbo, petite and strong), but no new renders for her, just her model. Meanwhile, we are doing hangout and date scenes for Katy in all of her transformations (the same as above + ideal)
Thanks for the general overview. Any specific logs for 0.49, 0.50, and 0.51?

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Kessekek

Nov 23, 2021
In the latest version the intimacy tab lets you do anything regardless of the person's corruption level. Is this a bug or intentional? I didn't find a mention in the thread.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It seems not and it's generally a bad signal, to add to the fact that the version indicated in the first post is not the downloadable one.
I only see V0.51 in the links and starting it up it claims to be V0.51 ...

Reactions: c3p0

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
The download links are 0.51 ut in game you have a message saying "updated to 0.47" so no idea which version it is...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The download links are 0.51 ut in game you have a message saying "updated to 0.47" so no idea which version it is...
Ah, that has happened before that such a line wasn't removed. Haven't played it so far but the "about" in the main menu says it is V0.51.

Jul 13, 2022
I hate sandbox games so i hope that this game isn't bro. Cause that's not knarly you know bros. But loving the boobs and the aesthetics dude. Reminds me of a killer milf i used to know back in my surfing days bro.

Reactions: Jamsalad
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes