mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I remember playing this game like a year or two ago and there's still no impregnation tag in it so I wonder if it's in but just didn't get tagged or what.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
We are not dragging it, but the game has a ton of features that I started to polish.
We focused on adding transformations these past months, with many characters already covered, and we are going back on the main story; if we hurried, we could finish the main story relatively quickly at this point, we are at the final arc almost, but I don't feel good leaving other features unfinished or unpolished
that sounds like feature creep
would probably be a good idea to first finish the main plot. then add polish and extras like transformation sex scenes.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
that sounds like feature creep
would probably be a good idea to first finish the main plot. then add polish and extras like transformation sex scenes.
I mean, I wanted to add the already existing transformations because people asked for them every single month, but I am not adding new ones until the game has progressed more.

We are focusing on the main story again so, that'd be fine

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
any idea what to do to get to work with emma the only place that i can do something is in the phone but no scene are trigger there i finish celia and katy cus that is just click in the names and thats it but emma no idea
1667633959840.png

hasanz

Apr 28, 2021
Take over was too ambitious to begin with
I think you nailed it right there. Perhaps I should have rephrased my message: the game got much more complex at the expense of higher quality detailed updates (at least in my opinion). I think you made a great game, it has just spiraled into something incredibly complex that is now obviously taking much more time to develop. My message comes from no point of disrespect, rather disappointment.

I think a lot of game devs fall into this trap. I haven't written or developed games in a few years, but I still think a really good way to expand your game is by first locking down your core functionality goals and then tackling side components. That's just my opinion, though. Looking forward to what's up next.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MonarchAlpha

Jul 26, 2017
I've just started replaying this game after not touching it for more than a year, and I spotted an awesome reference in one of the early events of the game: Capture d'écran_20221104_230355.png

Someone always has room for Christmas pud!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Sep 27, 2017
How long is the dev going to drag this game out? Felt like it started out strong, went to alright and now is just withering away
there is MANY patreon game devs that go silent for months at a time and only launch very small patches after that.
i used to give money to the guy doing ecchi sensei. which is a great honey select based game i think, he released 21 days of content in 2 years with a ton of scenes and some interesting history even. the the fucker when 2 more years posting once every few months about a damm characters popularity poll, or teasin the new week for the full month update in 2020, is 2022 and he only released 2 days of that week after almost 2 years and went silent for 6 months straight.
or the best example the summer time saga milking over Half a million for a single awaited update.
this guy is even active on f95 and is giving small updates each month, and yet he has fewer supporters than the fucker of ecchi sensei that havent posted almost anything in 2 years and his game is marked abandoned here. so not sure what are you complaining about.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
there is MANY patreon game devs that go silent for months at a time and only launch very small patches after that.
i used to give money to the guy doing ecchi sensei. which is a great honey select based game i think, he released 21 days of content in 2 years with a ton of scenes and some interesting history even. the the fucker when 2 more years posting once every few months about a damm characters popularity poll, or teasin the new week for the full month update in 2020, is 2022 and he only released 2 days of that week after almost 2 years and went silent for 6 months straight.
or the best example the summer time saga milking over Half a million for a single awaited update.
this guy is even active on f95 and is giving small updates each month, and yet he has fewer supporters than the fucker of ecchi sensei that havent posted almost anything in 2 years and his game is marked abandoned here. so not sure what are you complaining about.
Thanks! I appreciate your observations!

TBH, IDK how much other games produce, but here is the image folders in Take Over (I compress it before uploading, which might deceive people into the game not having too much content), thats 6.5k renders, which is a little over 100 images per month on average.

Again tbh IDK how I compare with other games, but I feel like overtime the game has grown a lot. Definitely don't feel like I've been lazy with it... just, as I said before, too ambitious.
1668473762464.png

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks! I appreciate your observations!

TBH, IDK how much other games produce, but here is the image folders in Take Over (I compress it before uploading, which might deceive people into the game not having too much content), thats 6.5k renders, which is a little over 100 images per month on average.

Again tbh IDK how I compare with other games, but I feel like overtime the game has grown a lot. Definitely don't feel like I've been lazy with it... just, as I said before, too ambitious.
View attachment 2170520
It really is a great game and I plan to give it a new run soon ,because the last time I played it, was over 1,5 years ago and at that time it took me hours to play through whole content^^ We cant expect a release every month, it takes ages to create those scenes and content, so every update is appreciated and feel free to "drag" the content as long as you want, its your game lol The content is good!

Reactions: BenF
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes