Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Are you sure the names.rpy is bug free ? I have errors with the variable linked to them:

While running game code:
File "game/celia.rpy", line 1108, in script
ce "{size=-5}My beautiful little [tenant1] grew up so fast.{/size}"
KeyError: u'tenant1'

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Hello all,

I'm stuck on an error after this last update. After the training scene with Celia, every time I try to enter her room, I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/celia.rpy", line 39, in script
    menu:
  File "game/celia.rpy", line 48, in <module>
    "Training" if celia_corr >= 100 and _CREED_voy == True:
NameError: name '_CREED_voy' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Could anyone help me to solve this? Apparently there is some var that is not being setted... Thanks in advance and sorry for the awful english...

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Hello all,

I'm stuck on an error after this last update. After the training scene with Celia, every time I try to enter her room, I get this error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1459, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 828, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "F:\Users\Alexandre Calheiros\Downloads\Adult Games\TakeOver-0.4.0d-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Could anyone help me to solve this? Apparently there is some var that is not being setted... Thanks in advance and sorry for the awful english...
Reduce Celia corruption below 100 (ex. 99) and wait for the fix :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well guys take into account this was an alpha version just for high tier patreons, its buggy, so that happens when you leak unstable versions :p also since the incest patch was outdated too that's a problem too, but i cannot fix all of it because right now im working on something else, i have my times scheduled which is why i give more support when i release than when someone leaks, hope you can understand it

Reactions: phreakinowski
Feb 1, 2017
Well guys take into account this was an alpha version just for high tier patreons, its buggy, so that happens when you leak unstable versions :p also since the incest patch was outdated too that's a problem too, but i cannot fix all of it because right now im working on something else, i have my times scheduled which is why i give more support when i release than when someone leaks, hope you can understand it
You should instead make the relation a configurable setting like name. Then a patch is not necessary, the player just has to type mother / sister in.

Reactions: madmit and Halfelf

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
How do i play this game i make research then what ?
you need to research until you can produce serums, once you can do that, you can just corrupt everyone. Corrupt your boss and the story will continue, you can corrupt your family sooner or later

edit: i really need to make a basic walkthrough haha

Reactions: Daveck

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
Ah, so it's a leaked unstable version. I will wait for a stable build as to not have first impressions ruined.
Shame, this was the only game today that looked interesting. Oh well.

Ions

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
it was only for +$10 patreons to help debug it, not to public release
it only has half of the content for the actual 0.4 too
I noticed that but still liked what ive seen so far. Keep going I appreciate your work. + Dont worry about People having demands for a game they havent even paid for. :biggrin:

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Am I the only one getting this error? I tried redownloading but it still doesn't work, can't get past the first few lines of text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes