HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev Love the game, Thanks! Here's an error I saw in the OP, and in the "release". Probably just a typo, since the "99% secure" is correct in a previous dialog box in same conversation. This is between Vera and the MC, right after he "plooks" Miri.
Did you not just assure me that it is 99<renpy.exports.TagQuitingDict object at 0x03f7bf70>ecure?

lol, Margaret Dvorak, I wonder if her keyboard is all weird:confused::)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
@MaraTDuoDev Love the game, Thanks! Here's an error I saw in the OP, and in the "release". Probably just a typo, since the "99% secure" is correct in a previous dialog box in same conversation. This is between Vera and the MC, right after he "plooks" Miri.
Did you not just assure me that it is 99<renpy.exports.TagQuitingDict object at 0x03f7bf70>ecure?
thanks, i missed it! now i fixed it :D

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Well the error you get at the start is a bit sad. Not sure if it's because of the inscest patch, but I did see it saying something about "update names" missing. I can wait, I do have a lot of other games I can play while it's being fixed :)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
I keep getting the same error, tried to open a new game, but still nothing. Right after the screen that says game updated to 0.4.0d., any ideas guys?

EDIT: Nvm, the inc3st patch is broken, makes the game crash every now and then.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Read 5 posts above yours...
I did and it doesnt work. The incest patch got updated later on today not when i posted that it didnt work. Maybe try stuff before you imply ppl didnt read the threads or posts or didnt try it already. Thanks.

PS: It still doesnt work. the name changes after a few days.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thanks for the quick fix, but it, the names, goes back to normal after a day or two.
Yeah the patch usually only works when you start a new game or after an update, I'll add a manual button to update to game in progress for the next release

edit: i checked it, i dont see how it would "reset" after a day or two to be honest

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Yeah the patch usually only works when you start a new game or after an update, I'll add a manual button to update to game in progress for the next release

edit: i checked it, i dont see how it would "reset" after a day or two to be honest
With an old save before the patch it happens. If you start a new game it doesnt change back.
Thanks for the update :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
With an old save before the patch it happens. If you start a new game it doesnt change back.
Thanks for the update :)
ah the point is yeah, if you had the patch before you need to apply the patch gain with the new update at the same time, since all these files change

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Seems the new content for Celia has her listed as Celia instead of mom even with the patch so I had to edit the spots to mom. I also changed Celia and Katy's names to Mom and Sister. Some other spots have her listed as Celia instead of mom.

Can't seem to get the mom to go do anymore training after the first training.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'celia/tf/ideal/02_id.png'>:
File "game/celia.rpy", line 2466, in script
"Once ready, Mom gets out of the machine, looking like the usual."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'celia/tf/ideal/02_id.png'.

I was only testing the machine as I have no interest in making any of the sexy girls into ugly ass girls with ugly flabby patties.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
I've read in the changelog that the maximum wage atm is 30$, but I'm stuck at 20$ even if Dimi is devoted (100 corruption) and it keep saying I need her to be more favorable to me for having my wage increased again.
Am I missing something?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've read in the changelog that the maximum wage atm is 30$, but I'm stuck at 20$ even if Dimi is devoted (100 corruption) and it keep saying I need her to be more favorable to me for having my wage increased again.
Am I missing something?
probably a bug, i look into it

Reactions: AnonGuy
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes