Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
Curious about the poll, big tits won? Older bodies? Bbw? There will be changes in near future?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Curious about the poll, big tits won? Older bodies? Bbw? There will be changes in near future?
the poll was just to see which body was more popular, all of those will be added overtime (BBW, strong, etc.)

Right now the one who is implemented is bigger tits and more slim in general

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
is tranformation skypable ? i'm not a fan of huge breast and ass, I prefer normal shape standart.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
"custom" body's is a great idea if done good it should be tied to property.
Then, second is clothing. Out of TES IV SKYRIM mod allowing meshes swaps (as long the developer include the proper files and settings).

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
corrupting is 100 but i can't find Magaret on the University ?
yeah i really need to make a guide for 0.5 haha so if you already corrupted to 100 you should visit the university, then emma, iirc that should be enough to visit margaret

EchoCrow

Jan 16, 2018
Can you not click on her office in the university? What were the last few things you did plot-wise? Have you done the date quest line with Emma first (use phone -> Emma -> Date)?

Reactions: Hartigan

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Can you not click on her office in the university? What were the last few things you did plot-wise? Have you done the date quest line with Emma first (use phone -> Emma -> Date)?
I think my Saves have suffered damage in the many updates. I remember the plot with Emma and the dates, but NOW have no references to Emma in my game. When I go to university always only comes "I have no business here"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I think my Saves have suffered damage in the many updates. I remember the plot with Emma and the dates, but NOW have no references to Emma in my game. When I go to university always only comes "I have no business here"
have you cheated? to unlock the university first you need to find Vera, then corrupt mirjana to 100

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yes ;)
but only with an update and your recommendations ^^
well then im not really sure what could be the problem except maybe just not arriving to that point in the game yet, I'll make a guide for 0.5

HaDenG

Oct 20, 2017
i have the same problem. in previous version mirjana's corruption was 100 and Emma's date questline was finished but when i updated the game mirjana's corruption restarted to 20 and Emma's questline gone

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@MaraTDuoDev

Thanks will test in a bit. For me transformation will be 1000000+++++% ignored as the girls look great the way they are and I have no interest in changing them into ugly ass flabby patty thunder butt girls. I would however use it if you could make them even smaller and more petite looking but I will not increase anything on them ever. You could also use it to reduce someones weight to make them more appealing if you wanted to make them sexier looking.

Reactions: Halfelf

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is a fun game with a better take on mind control than in a long time. Take a look at it and hop over to support him on Patreon if you like it. He's new and young in the community, so he can use all the support!

Take over 0.4.0 for public release
Jul 1 at 9:00am

Hello patreons! First of all thank you all for your support! As promised here it is the release of 0.4.0 for all of you! It included some bug fixing from the dev build. I think this build will be safe since I didn’t added any new variables on it, although I doubt it’s perfect.

If there is any significant bug that needs to be addressed you can expect it fix by saturday or sunday.

• So without further ado, the changelog (including what was in the alpha build):
  • New social interaction for Celia: Hangout. This is a less sexual interaction that you can find in the Action menu (like kisses, groping, etc.) There are two options for this: Hangout in the house, and going to the restaurant. In total there are 8 scenes (at corruption < 40, < 60, < 80, and 80+), including a voyeur scene if you have trained Celia in the last scene.
  • Voyeur training for Celia: Includes the initial training in CREED and 4 different scenes to increase her skill up to 70, it opens 2 scenes in hangout's too!
  • Ideal transformation for Celia and Katy: The first transformation available for her! It will increase her breasts and ass significantly although not to silly levels imo! All the new high tier scenes have their normal and transformed version, old sex scenes are not updated yet (and may not to be honest, but all future content will).
  • New social interaction for Katy: Same as with Celia’s, you can find in the action menu when you talk with her.
  • Voyeur training for Katy: Same as with Celia, it adds an extra scene in the house hangout when Celia’s corrupted.
  • Around 20k words of text, most of it focused on the world that surrounds these characters and your character’s hosehold!
  • Some bug fixes that the alpha build had, nothing heavy nor game breaking.
  • Over 400 renders!
It’s been a very heavy month, and this one is probably the biggest update to date (not like the game has been around for too long)! U want to thank the co-writer Talamare for his support with Celia and Crimsonhalo who helped with Katy!

I’m going to start working tomorrow in 0.5.0 already, but what’s already either done (written but without art nor editing) and definitely will be in is:

• Single hangout scene (since they can’t be corrupted, these will have no tiers yet) for Vera, Erika, Margaret and Emma, so you can get to know them better.
  • Voyeur training for Dimitria and Mirjana, up to 70 as with the others.
  • Full hangout scenes for Dimitria and Mirjana
  • Transformation scene for Dimitria and Mirjana.
As you guys can see, the focus of the next update it’s similar to 0.4, polishing the older characters and giving a little bit of extra content to the newer ones. I’ll try to finish voyeur training up to 100 for Celia and Katy, but I can’t promise that I’ll be able to squeeze it, though you can bet I’ll try!

For 0.6.0 (two months from now) I will probably go back to continue the story and focus on Vera, Emma and the others, as well as to create some other mechanics that IMO will be essential. I would also like to rework the UI and add certain things like a cell phone or else to make everything easier to navigate, we’ll see tho since graphic design ain’t my expertize.

If you guys have doubts, suggestions and else please comment it or join our discord! I’m always willing to engage and answer any questions!

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
well then im not really sure what could be the problem except maybe just not arriving to that point in the game yet, I'll make a guide for 0.5
It is probably a Bug that occurred during an update. After a restart, all options are available in the Menues

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes