I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This is one of the very few games I support on Patreon; Yes, I know I can get it for free, but this is a game that is worth supporting! If you can afford it, you should too, even if it's only a dollar!

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev and N7

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just started the game and am unsure whether I have the incest patch or not. I downloaded the "unofficial patch" and read the spoiler on OP. The patch I got only overwrites the name.rp and name.rpy files but the OP instructions says to replace the script.rpy I think. That patch isn't on the OP. If that patch is still valid and available it should be on the OP.

s333d

Dec 27, 2017
I'd also like to know if the patch in the OP is compatible with the newest version, can't wait to try this game!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Sorry, but about Patreon no developer gets a cent from me. As long as the developers are not looking for another company, there is no money in principle!
Thanks a lot, enjoy the game :)
Its always good to see eager people to tell how much they dont value my effort, time, and even money that I invest in the game since i dont pirate the assets but buy them

When I was young and I didnt had money I pirated games, it was either that or not playing the game.

I dont care if people pirate my game, hence why I'm here in F95, because I can understand people not having money and having to pirate stuff.

But if you have money and you dont support developers that you like (I myself support more than 10 people) you're just cheap, not "principled" lol

The game is also in itch.io, and if you really wanted to support someone you could just ask for they paypal or other methods, so is just being cheap, not just hating patreon

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm tired of gym bodies so If @MaraTDuoDev is changing to different body shape It's Ok. There are a bunch of games whith that kind of girls so being a little different can bring new fans

Reactions: fanboi

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just started the game and am unsure whether I have the incest patch or not. I downloaded the "unofficial patch" and read the spoiler on OP. The patch I got only overwrites the name.rp and name.rpy files but the OP instructions says to replace the script.rpy I think. That patch isn't on the OP. If that patch is still valid and available it should be on the OP.
the info about overwriting script.rpy its really old, overwriting the names.rpy and else its correct.

AFAIK it should work without any problem

Reactions: Krull

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks a lot, enjoy the game :)
Its always good to see eager people to tell how much they dont value my effort, time, and even money that I invest in the game since i dont pirate the assets but buy them

But if you have money and you dont support developers that you like (I myself support more than 10 people) you're just cheap, not "principled" lol
I don't have a lot of money but the money I do have to spend on myself I would happily use supporting a game like this!

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I don't have a lot of money but the money I do have to spend on myself I would happily use supporting a game like this!
Thats fine, I can understand people not having much, and even if people dont have money: feedback, reporting bugs, giving ideas, discussions, there is a lot of ways that help developers which are as meaningful as some dollars.

but just "in principle" its bs, like I'm pretty sure almost all of us have to buy groceries, phones, etc. made by people that live in awful conditions and are being fucked up, but they principle doesnt extend to those products.

If I was EA games or Ubisoft who are deceitful I could understand not buying those games, I myself try to avoid them, but here you are literally speaking with the dev who is a normal person who struggles to get by but still tries to make something good and fun with its own means. There is a lot of things for me to learn, yeah Take over could be a significantly better game, but well we all have our learning curve.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thats fine, I can understand people not having much, and even if people dont have money: feedback, reporting bugs, giving ideas, discussions, there is a lot of ways that help developers which are as meaningful as some dollars.

but just "in principle" its bs, like I'm pretty sure almost all of us have to buy groceries, phones, etc. made by people that live in awful conditions and are being fucked up, but they principle doesnt extend to those products.

If I was EA games or Ubisoft who are deceitful I could understand not buying those games, I myself try to avoid them, but here you are literally speaking with the dev who is a normal person who struggles to get by but still tries to make something good and fun with its own means. There is a lot of things for me to learn, yeah Take over could be a significantly better game, but well we all have our learning curve.
I think it's awesome that I can actually speak to the developers on here; give them praise on a great game or feedback if something isn't working.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017

Unfortunately I am one of these cheap ones you referred to before, I am afraid... Mostly my partner will not be happy if I spend any money at all in anything like a sex game... and I have also a lot of other vices, too (music, comics, movies, books) so I cannot strech my budget as much as I would like... But I promise that I would tell you whatever hops into my mind when I tried your game if it helps you in any way. And I am happy to meet you, and have the chance to make acquaintances with somebody with talent and generosity to share it. So, thanks (I know, money is the best way to thank somebody, but still...)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Unfortunately I am one of these cheap ones you referred to before, I am afraid... Mostly my partner will not be happy if I spend any money at all in anything like a sex game... and I have also a lot of other vices, too (music, comics, movies, books) so I cannot strech my budget as much as I would like... But I promise that I would tell you whatever hops into my mind when I tried your game if it helps you in any way. And I am happy to meet you, and have the chance to make acquaintances with somebody with talent and generosity to share it. So, thanks (I know, money is the best way to thank somebody, but still...)
nah in this case is not being cheap, being cheap is having like a lot and just not supporting cus you know, you can grab it for free.

Just by participating here at F95 or any other forum or our discord its thankful: it helps to create a stronger community!

Reactions: fernandopoo

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
The game is also in itch.io, and if you really wanted to support someone you could just ask for they paypal or other methods, so is just being cheap, not just hating patreon
I only support developers who do not sell their software on Patreon.
Any sale on Patreon is one too many.
If the Developers not show Patreon the limits, it should done by the users.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The current incest patch is only 2K whereas the previous patch was 32K. It still works?
i just checked it to make sure it worked, yeah it should work just fine.

In the past the names etc. were all in the "script.rpy" which had a lot of stuff in it, now its its own file which is why its doesnt weights that much

Reactions: dbp5ca

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
nah in this case is not being cheap, being cheap is having like a lot and just not supporting cus you know, you can grab it for free.

Just by participating here at F95 or any other forum or our discord its thankful: it helps to create a stronger community!
So I played already. I like Debussy, and the girls. But I want to get rid of the inquisitor or better make her bend to my will (and here you can put some villians' laugh, like haaahahaha). I dont like the soldier/citizen fixation in the sister. And I have only survive the whole time cheating... suspicion could be lowered, if it is possible. But all in all I have a nice (horny) time playing your game. Thanks for your work. Looking forward for next update.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
So I played already. I like Debussy, and the girls. But I want to get rid of the inquisitor or better make her bend to my will (and here you can put some villians' laugh, like haaahahaha). I dont like the soldier/citizen fixation in the sister. And I have only survive the whole time cheating... suspicion could be lowered, if it is possible. But all in all I have a nice (horny) time playing your game. Thanks for your work. Looking forward for next update.
the game will have 2 routes, one with vera as a partner and one where you corrupt her, look forward to 0.6 for that though since next update will be focused on polishing the current cast (Mirjana, Dimitria, a little bit of Margaret, Erika and Emma)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes