Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
the 0.4.0d was some sort of dev version and the 0.4.0 is the normal version that is supposed to have all the fixes and whatnot from the d version.
Okay, so nothing in terms of content then?
btw- love the username, I knew a couple of those when I was in the military. :)

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, so nothing in terms of content then?
btw- love the username, I knew a couple of those when I was in the military. :)
yeah i mean i could just have named it alpha or something but i usually mention it as "dev" since its mostly for me and just some people who are high tier patreons.

From 0.4.0d to the 0.4.0 there is a lot of new content tho, since I added all the content of Katy for the patreon and now public release

the alpha release always has less content

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
yeah i mean i could just have named it alpha or something but i usually mention it as "dev" since its mostly for me and just some people who are high tier patreons.

From 0.4.0d to the 0.4.0 there is a lot of new content tho, since I added all the content of Katy for the patreon and now public release

the alpha release always has less content
Okay, thank you. I wasn't really aware of how it worked- everybody kinda seems to have their own numbering conventions/labeling for their game versions. :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev

Only other thing, is please dont make the body change complusary. It's great to have it for those who love BBW, but those of us who prefer the more slim and trim woman, appreciate the modles exactly as they are now.
As of this moment I have 2 save at the end of this update, one with the transformation and one without it. So for this update you can bypass the transformation but it may only be delaying it. Won't know until next update at the very least. I have reached the point where I am getting endless loops or messages that there is no more content in this version except of course for bypassing the transformation with one save. BTW I like the women as they are before the transformation but doing it seems more in line with overall premise of the game although it would be interesting if you could bypass the transformation for some and do it for others. The old saying "variety is the spice of life" type of condition. Of course I would for sure opt to transform Emma or maybe not. lol

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
As of this moment I have 2 save at the end of this update, one with the transformation and one without it. So for this update you can bypass the transformation but it may only be delaying it. Won't know until next update at the very least. I have reached the point where I am getting endless loops or messages that there is no more content in this version except of course for bypassing the transformation with one save. BTW I like the women as they are before the transformation but doing it seems more in line with overall premise of the game although it would be interesting if you could bypass the transformation for some and do it for others. The old saying "variety is the spice of life" type of condition. Of course I would for sure opt to transform Emma or maybe not. lol
transformation is not obligatory to advance, also uhmm that may be a mistake of me forgeting to remove a message but right now you dont need to cheat to transform anyone, I added that in 0.3 although i would swear i removed that msg

Anyway trainings and transformations will not be obligatory

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
transformation is not obligatory to advance, also uhmm that may be a mistake of me forgeting to remove a message but right now you dont need to cheat to transform anyone, I added that in 0.3 although i would swear i removed that msg

Anyway trainings and transformations will not be obligatory
Glad to hear it. For the time being I will keep both saves because the transformations I did were basically only 1 or 2 pics that may or may not reflect what they look like going forward. Next update should settle it I would think.
Edit:So I can pick and choose who I transform. COOL
Edit 2: Does that mean I can transform Vera with my fist and the MC with my size 10 1/2 boot. Both appropriately applied of course. Shucks I could just use a shotgun and get a 2 fer. lol

Aug 16, 2016
The only one I'm really interested in transforming is Emma. The others are quite beautiful as they are and I'd rather keep the variety. Except Emma. No fatties.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The only one I'm really interested in transforming is Emma. The others are quite beautiful as they are and I'd rather keep the variety. Except Emma. No fatties.
Agree from an aesthetic point of view but Emma is the only sane one in the game so far other than being timid and easily manipulated, doesn't even need the serum to corrupt her. In my game play I don't think I even need to transform her. I can always wait to decide that anyway. More concerned with my choice for Vera, hopefully coming up in next update.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Glad to hear it. For the time being I will keep both saves because the transformations I did were basically only 1 or 2 pics that may or may not reflect what they look like going forward. Next update should settle it I would think.
Edit:So I can pick and choose who I transform. COOL
Edit 2: Does that mean I can transform Vera with my fist and the MC with my size 10 1/2 boot. Both appropriately applied of course. Shucks I could just use a shotgun and get a 2 fer. lol
yep transformations are individual options, about vera you'll eventually be able to corrupt her too same as the others, or keep her, up to the player and those who prefer a little bit of fem dom around :p

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
:FeelsBadMan:

Agree from an aesthetic point of view but Emma is the only sane one in the game so far other than being timid and easily manipulated, doesn't even need the serum to corrupt her. In my game play I don't think I even need to transform her. I can always wait to decide that anyway. More concerned with my choice for Vera, hopefully coming up in next update.
wont be in the next (0.4 and 0.5 will be focused on polishing basic characters, like adding these hang outs, social media, etc. details like those) while 0.6 will continue the story, although Vera will be a slow burn, not an immediate switch

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I like the game quite a bit but it's heavy on one of my biggest gripes: unavoidable sex scenes. It really kills my mood when I'm forced into a scene with a character I care nothing about. For a game about controlling others, I don't feel in control of my own character. Personally, I'd have liked it more if you could be much more selective and the unavoidable scenes could instead have non-sexual resolutions. Of course that would seriously increase the amount of dialogue and code that needs to be written.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I like the game quite a bit but it's heavy on one of my biggest gripes: unavoidable sex scenes. It really kills my mood when I'm forced into a scene with a character I care nothing about. For a game about controlling others, I don't feel in control of my own character. Personally, I'd have liked it more if you could be much more selective and the unavoidable scenes could instead have non-sexual resolutions. Of course that would seriously increase the amount of dialogue and code that needs to be written.
well i added that option with Emma because she is fat :p but not with the others, tho I can understand what you mean its truly a lot of work, I know because of the other games i have worked on or even emma itself

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
well i added that option with Emma because she is fat :p but not with the others, tho I can understand what you mean its truly a lot of work, I know because of the other games i have worked on or even emma itself
Speaking of which, I'm glad you added a chubbier character, Emma is adorable. Though I feel the romance route rushes the sex way too much.

It's good to hear you want to flesh out the corruption; character development is important for a game like this with its progressive corruption aspect. Right now it feels a bit forced to, e.g. feed Celia some serum and suddenly she's willing to send sexy selfies with no prior discussion.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Funny, but, I can actually buy the speed sex of Emma. She's been constantly demeaned by her sister, faced scorn for her looks and now a (supposedly) reasonably attractive guy around her age is interested in her? Makes sense she would grab onto him fast before he might disappear, like a mirage.

Plus, the way it's written, MC seems to genuinely care about Emma. I hope that is true, because she seems like the least screwed up of all the women in the game. Just regular insecurity.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
havent't seen anyone mention it yet so a little bug report on the side
playing 0.4.0 and got Celia's training for Voyerism... now the bug is that the same values are applied to Margaret....who is obviously not corrupted or manipulated by CREED

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Celia seems pretty alright too, kind of a stoic, pragmatic person who's had a rough time for most of her life. Haven't seen anything wrong with her character.
Yah. I put her second only because of the imputed relationship (landlady).

SillyAfterDark

Donor
Nov 23, 2016
Could someone help in telling how to install the incest patch. The old patch method was just replacing the script and I tried doing that again and the game won't open. Did I do something wrong or do I have to do something different?

Futuredark

Mar 7, 2017
playing 0.4.0 and got Celia's training for Voyerism... now the bug is that the same values are applied to Margaret....who is obviously not corrupted or manipulated by CREED
I think the bug is just that the diary entry for Margaret's info incorrectly links to Celia's. If you click on it, it even has Celia's name at the top. Margaret's info shouldn't be viewable, since you don't even have the ability to dose her with serum, yet.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
weird, I think it may just be the UI loading celias stats on margaret, p sure im not actually changing her, but still need to adress that

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes