wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now read CAREFULLY the changelog before playing this release.
I don't want any complain about the content.
Thanks

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
No complaining ok? Don't shoot at me!! Just a question, so...there will be aother mechanics, and new stuff...but I don't need to replay the game because it begins at 0.5, right? When you say de bi content is avoidable, I will be missing something important of the main plot if I choose to avoid it?

Ty in advance, you allways answer to my questions and I apreciate that. I can't wait for next mechanics/ updates!!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
No complaining ok? Don't shoot at me!! Just a question, so...there will be aother mechanics, and new stuff...but I don't need to replay the game because it begins at 0.5, right? When you say de bi content is avoidable, I will be missing something important of the main plot if I choose to avoid it?

Ty in advance, you allways answer to my questions and I apreciate that. I can't wait for next mechanics/ updates!!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:.
no, you dont need to replay the game, the new mechanics are after certain point in the story.

You can avoid the sex, the story its the same and it wont change at all

Reactions: Pattitto00

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Good day everyone. Can someone help me with the console codes. I am able to open thee console but I don't know what command to use in order to increase money value, serum and everything else. Thanks in advance!

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Good day everyone. Can someone help me with the console codes. I am able to open thee console but I don't know what command to use in order to increase money value, serum and everything else. Thanks in advance!
It's right in the 1st page...
just add " = xxx " (number) behind those listed in the spoiler.
For example: "money = 1000"

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
The UI is beautiful, story is okay, but one day I just went to work and my supposedly bitchy boss had my cock in her mouth. That was a really sudden change, maybe ease it in? And need more h scenes with more animations pls

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

This is not complaining. This is a legit question :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Take Over [v0.5 alpha] [Studio Dystopia] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 757MB

Download PC (113MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The UI is beautiful, story is okay, but one day I just went to work and my supposedly bitchy boss had my cock in her mouth. That was a really sudden change, maybe ease it in? And need more h scenes with more animations pls
Well this is after you have corrupted her isnt it? at that point she already agrees to give you BJs and else so I didnt thought it was too out of character or sudden, well corruption is "sudden" if you hyper focus in giving serum to each character but still :p

Also yeah next update (0.6) will have more h scenes, animations i guess it will depend, Im not sure if the 2 frames ones I use its worth it at all or not

Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Take Over [v0.5 alpha] [Studio Dystopia] - Incest Pre-Patched - Original Size: 757MB

Download PC (113MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot, this is p. cool!

Reactions: bas

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I am downloading now and will run it through Avast and Malwarebyts plus superantivirus programs.
well that would help, i dont have anything too fancy to check for that stuff

I scanned it with ESET and MBAM, it's clean.
tho at least this sounds like good news! im not sure whats going on then

How do I increase voyeurism?
you need to meet the person that already went through the CREED and there will be an option to keep training them

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes