MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Are u talking about Erika and Margaret laboratory ? There is no option to research skills there
So far there arent any new skills to be trained, I am adding combat and advanced tasks for this next update, not everything in the journal is implemented yet (I just added it come on :p its WIP haha)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, any changelog, even a brief one? I'm a little lost about what to do next. Bah, I'm totally lost.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
So far there arent any new skills to be trained, I am adding combat and advanced tasks for this next update, not everything in the journal is implemented yet (I just added it come on :p its WIP haha)
I just noticed that i am having other problem too. The equipments i have upgraded like generator etc is not saving i.e. when i restart the game all upgrades just gone what to do??

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I have no problem with being able to quickly corrupt characters. I don't like to be forced to "spin my wheels" too much by having to take a long time to get control. The problem is you end up in a situation where you can't really do anything useful if there are too may restrictions, so you end up wasting time.

Classic example is The Company: because you can only dose once a day, you skip most parts of the day with whatever random action you can to get to the "useful" parts faster. It slows things down (which I don't even find desirable in the first place) just by increasing the number of clicks you need to do to skip past the useless parts.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
What i mean by research is that there are some skills in journal which requires certain research point and supplies to research . i have all that needed to research it but i can't find how to research it
I assume you mean like Exhibition and Lust. I don't know how to research them and I don't even know how to get new scenes if there is any in this update. I pretty much bought everything in the Journal.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I assume you mean like Exhibition and Lust. I don't know how to research them and I don't even know how to get new scenes if there is any in this update. I pretty much bought everything in the Journal.
Yes thats what I am talking about .Although I am facing a new problem too . That is that all upgrade show u purchased if I restart the game

sorin

Nov 28, 2016
how do you progress further in reports book its saying that that's all for 0.5 mentioning i did the load in house save/load and sleep and it said it updated to 0.6 i cant do nothing else or progress with vera plz tell me what's the trigger

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
After the takeover I have this message every time I go to sleep.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in script
    if supplies < _ins_log_supp_max:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name '_ins_log_supp_max' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in script
  File "E:\Helicon\Telechargement\XXX Games\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\Helicon\Telechargement\XXX Games\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\Helicon\Telechargement\XXX Games\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name '_ins_log_supp_max' is not defined

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6a
And I stopped every tasks but I still lose 10 supplies every day. I think a tool to manage the tasks and supplies would be good. I feel it's impossible to earn enough supplies to be able to function at full speed every day.

Edit: And for Mirjana after the gene therapy when I ask handjob or blowjob, there are no pictures just errors after errors until the scene is finished.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Take Over [v0.6a] [Studio Dystopia] - Original Size: (1.08GB)

Squashed Download Win (223MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I try to open up the console the screen think its because of the crunched version?

katschub88

Nov 5, 2017
Does the game have animations yet? If not, are they planned for the future?
I've played the game a while ago but it got a little boring since there was not that much content and also just images, no animations. Would give it another go if there are animations now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Once Vera trusts you (+85 trust) you will have a short even where she stops asking you for serums and tells you to meet her at the coffee shop in a friday (i dont remember if you still need 5 serums, I think you do), then you just do that and thats the ally path.
Vera trust is 100 but her corruption is 20 and I completely corrupted Luka in 0.5 so I think I am stuck on the corrupt Vera path. That was the first thing I checked, Vera stats.

Great job. My save was in the house so the update to 0.6 was flawless. I chose to "Go Test" and when I got back home it updated to 0.6. Nice job @MaraTDuoDev

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Is anyone else having an issue with 6A? I'm getting nothing new, generating errors and still losing all my supplies regardless of how I assign people. I am using a save form version 5 Ive done the sleep at home trick nothing seems to help. do we need to start over again? If so I may wait a version or two . We are starting to have a lot to redo if needed. BTW for what i is worth I love this game. very immersive.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does the game have animations yet? If not, are they planned for the future?
I've played the game a while ago but it got a little boring since there was not that much content and also just images, no animations. Would give it another go if there are animations now.
No animations and I hope they don't. Not only do they take a lot longer and slow development down they look terrible unless that person is an animator which most devs here aren't.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
No animations and I hope they don't. Not only do they take a lot longer and slow development down they look terrible unless that person is an animator which most devs here aren't.
Well, I hope that they either do the animations good themselves or outsource to someone knowledgeable . You can check Teacher's Pet animations for example.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I hope that they either do the animations good themselves or outsource to someone knowledgeable . You can check Teacher's Pet animations for example.
Doesn't matter what happens in other games, different devs. These aren't making anywhere near enough money to outsource for animations and it doesn't look like they are animators themselves.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Doesn't matter what happens in other games, different devs. These aren't making anywhere near enough money to outsource for animations and it doesn't look like they are animators themselves.
The problem is that most of these games have a big "learning curve" for the dev. The dev for "Acting Lessons" has a lot of experience in the IT world so his learning curve is much shorter and mostly came with learning the engine he chose. But what you say is very true about outsourcing. The images in Take Over are very good and the animations are adequate for what he is doing. I suspect that as he gets further along they will both improve, happens with all the games where the dev sticks with it long enough to either earn enough to outsource or improve their skills.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Even a small 5 second animation would take about 150 times more rendering time than an image would take to render on the dev's machine. Animations just don't make sense, unless the dev has access to good nVidia-based rendering hardware, lots of time at hand after creating core content for the game and above all, the skill to make it immersive and look right. Or, unlikely as it may seem, he has the money to outsource it entirely, but those are without teething problems either.

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes