MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I hate to ask, but...
Has anyone been able to download the incest patch?

It's not working for me on any DL site.
if you download it from here, in game go to the computer in your house and click update names, that patches the game with the new file

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
after upgrading now it is giving this error:-
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 45, in script
    $ _fin_supp_research = _0
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name '_0' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 45, in script
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\PARTH\Desktop\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\TakeOver-0.6a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/script/production/daily changes.rpy", line 45, in <module>
NameError: name '_0' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Take Over 0.6a
i followed your advice to save at another location after upgrading but when i load it starts from home what to do??
I pressed "Ignore" and the game just continued as normal.

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
The supply system seems broken, I'm to understand that I pay luka money to guy supplies, since buying them at the market is now a waste since 35 gets eaten every night. Though I can't find the option to do that. I suspect it is in the insurgency tab of the journal but the game runs an error whenever I try to open it, making that impossible to do

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The supply system seems broken, I'm to understand that I pay luka money to guy supplies, since buying them at the market is now a waste since 35 gets eaten every night. Though I can't find the option to do that. I suspect it is in the insurgency tab of the journal but the game runs an error whenever I try to open it, making that impossible to do
most of these thigns have been solved, must be said that luka's supply system is working well, is just people dont take into account the cost of vera working in counter intelligence, which takes 10 extra supplies

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
most of these thigns have been solved, must be said that luka's supply system is working well, is just people dont take into account the cost of vera working in counter intelligence, which takes 10 extra supplies
Exactly. I am curious and may have misunderstood something. Is v 0.6.0 (non-alpha) due to be released soon?

Neeckin

Nov 30, 2017
Well, the main issue I am running into is not being able to access the insurgency tab at all. The game runs an "an exception has occurred" screen with no other error text at all, and when I chose to ignore or reload it just closes teh journal.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well, the main issue I am running into is not being able to access the insurgency tab at all. The game runs an "an exception has occurred" screen with no other error text at all, and when I chose to ignore or reload it just closes teh journal.
could you screen cap it? but i think i have fixed most errors by now in what im working

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Sure, though I'm afraid it isn't a very helpful error screen
hahha no, its not useful, and yeah as ut1stgear says, its the first time there is just a simple "EXCEPTION OCCURED", i cant really know what happened, but hopefully it has been fixed in the newest version

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
how do you corrupt the cop Vera Kuranovie you cant drug her
Right now you can't completely corrupt her. However, you can start by completing the corruption of Luka using Emma if you haven't already. You should end up with Vera being 20 corrupt and that's all for now except getting her trust as high as you can, I have her trust at 100.

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
A little bit of feedback, which might or might not prove useful since I believe I'm not the target audience. And apologies in advance if the post becomes too long :)

I decided to give 060a a try since it seems different from the usual things out there, and it is. Now, I got stuck in chapter 1 and checked the game folder and saw that there is more stuff and found the walkthrough. Funnily enough, since I'm not into humiliation and abuse, I probably skipped through the Dimi-scene where she tells you about the workshop, and didn't realize that that was the next stopping point *facepalm*. Anyhow, the weird thing I noticed was that giving Vera serums didn't raise her trust. Since I had 15 at this point, I gave her 5 and nothing changed. One more the next day and the day after (in case the trust ups would happen over night). Didn't test for weekly trust increase.
I could be completely wrong but I imagine this isn't supposed to be going this way. If it's unintentional, I'll be happy to provide a save file if that helps. Entering the workshop was no prob btw.

A minor thing I found odd (logically) is that after I hand Vera the spiked coffee I would be very careful about watching her drinking it. Of course she _could_ be a trained magician tho *smirk* and switch regardless, and of course it advances the plot this way, so not that big a deal.

Like I said, I don't find joy in degrading people so this is prolly not for me, but kudos for some things that other devs could learn from regardless:

- The transformation: Obviously increases your workload but having more option is so very helpful (and hot ;) ) for any
game.

- High efficiency serums: More clicking to pad out the game =/= more fun. Good job and thanks for that. Again, means
more work for you to keep up, but will result in a better game. For people that want the lower pace there 'll prolly be
enough to do with dating and other stuff in the future.

- Wide variation of body types: I've only noticed that from skimming through the game folder but I always find that
that... grounds a game more and provides more realism, I guess. Chubby is not for me but again, more options and
variations are always welcome.

Anyhoo, thanks for the walkthrough and being so active on here, good luck!

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Disregard my comment about Vera. Got around to test the weekly option and what do you know, about a week after juggling serums and work her trust skyrocketed to 85. Should've checked for weekly since it 5 serums *a week* was the minimum, duh...

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
A little bit of feedback, which might or might not prove useful since I believe I'm not the target audience. And apologies in advance if the post becomes too long :)

I decided to give 060a a try since it seems different from the usual things out there, and it is. Now, I got stuck in chapter 1 and checked the game folder and saw that there is more stuff and found the walkthrough. Funnily enough, since I'm not into humiliation and abuse, I probably skipped through the Dimi-scene where she tells you about the workshop, and didn't realize that that was the next stopping point *facepalm*. Anyhow, the weird thing I noticed was that giving Vera serums didn't raise her trust. Since I had 15 at this point, I gave her 5 and nothing changed. One more the next day and the day after (in case the trust ups would happen over night). Didn't test for weekly trust increase.
I could be completely wrong but I imagine this isn't supposed to be going this way. If it's unintentional, I'll be happy to provide a save file if that helps. Entering the workshop was no prob btw.

A minor thing I found odd (logically) is that after I hand Vera the spiked coffee I would be very careful about watching her drinking it. Of course she _could_ be a trained magician tho *smirk* and switch regardless, and of course it advances the plot this way, so not that big a deal.

Like I said, I don't find joy in degrading people so this is prolly not for me, but kudos for some things that other devs could learn from regardless:

- The transformation: Obviously increases your workload but having more option is so very helpful (and hot ;) ) for any
game.

- High efficiency serums: More clicking to pad out the game =/= more fun. Good job and thanks for that. Again, means
more work for you to keep up, but will result in a better game. For people that want the lower pace there 'll prolly be
enough to do with dating and other stuff in the future.

- Wide variation of body types: I've only noticed that from skimming through the game folder but I always find that
that... grounds a game more and provides more realism, I guess. Chubby is not for me but again, more options and
variations are always welcome.

Anyhoo, thanks for the walkthrough and being so active on here, good luck!
Hey thanks for your feedback, we will keep working on polishing the guide more, as for the Vera scene, I dont remember exactly how it went but IIRC you spike the drink when she is in bathroom, and when she comes out she asks you to go for sugar, thats where she does the switch, but i would have to go and read it again.

yeah the game is mostly about male dom although some relationships are more normal, like what you have with Emma, and probably the non-corrupt Vera route in the future.
Yes I am trying to keep grinding to a minimum, but at the same time it may make things go kinda fast at times, and altho yeah many body types increase the workload, I recently explained how thiese changes will be limited mostly to sex scenes and similar, and not every single scene in the game :p

Thanks for playing and im glad you liked it even though its not your jam!

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes