RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
as a note: 0.6 was released crunched by me, sadly i dont have the internet to upload two over 1 gig files so, this is what i can do now, my apologies!

Beyond that, yes the katy error has been adressed, you can manually fix it, i might actually upload a hotfix for it.

About the insurgency thing, I believe the problem was an old version (maybe 0.5?) that updated wrongly, that being the case, the only fix can be manual, but i may add it to the hot fix soon. Can you post the log nonetheless?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 15, in script
call screen screen_diary_production
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 9, in execute
screen screen_diary_production:
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 129, in execute
if res_screen == "insurgency":
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 130, in execute
use screen_diary_insurgency
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 9, in execute
screen screen_diary_insurgency: ## for now, then change this to be the logistics one
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 9, in execute
screen screen_diary_insurgency: ## for now, then change this to be the logistics one
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 16, in execute
hbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 17, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 41, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 46, in execute
text "{font=KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf}{color=#000000}{size= 18}Luka will take care of your supplies and will keep purchasing them until your warehouse it's full. Right now he is buying [_ins_log_supp_daily] supplies every day at a price of $[_ins_log_supp_cost]x10 supplies. \n\nBe careful, the more supplies you purchase, the higher the amount of suspicion it will generate. Right now suspicion will increase by [_ins_log_susp_daily] each day and buying your supplies will cost you $[_fin_money_logis]. \n\nIf you don't have enough money to pay he will not buy anything. Buying supplies is always the first action calculated (since many tasks needs them) therefore you need to make sure you have enough money at hand to run your operations.{/size}{/color}{/font}"
NameError: Name '_ins_log_supp_daily' is not defined.

I hope this is it, i'm rarely having problems with ren'py games, so i'm hoping i posted it correctly

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I've got a bug in 0.6 that it can't find katy/expressions/n_salue.png which crashes the game every time i try to do something with katy

*correction/extra info: this bug only occurs in her default form, using the cheat to trigger gene therapies and giving her the "ideal" treatment fixes this issue, however i rather liked her previous form better personally
you can fix the bug manually too, changing the name of the image

The game kicks me back to the main menu while playing. Is this a bug?
if you lose the game, that happens, i am not aware of any other instance where that happens.
You lose the game if you have too much suspicion

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script/screens/screen journal.rpy", line 15, in script
call screen screen_diary_production
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 129, in execute
if res_screen == "insurgency":
File "game/script/screens/journal/production/screen production.rpy", line 130, in execute
use screen_diary_insurgency
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 12, in execute
frame:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 16, in execute
hbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 17, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 41, in execute
vbox:
File "game/script/screens/journal/insurgency/screen insurgency.rpy", line 46, in execute
text "{font=KozGoPr6N-Regular.otf}{color=#000000}{size= 18}Luka will take care of your supplies and will keep purchasing them until your warehouse it's full. Right now he is buying [_ins_log_supp_daily] supplies every day at a price of $[_ins_log_supp_cost]x10 supplies. \n\nBe careful, the more supplies you purchase, the higher the amount of suspicion it will generate. Right now suspicion will increase by [_ins_log_susp_daily] each day and buying your supplies will cost you $[_fin_money_logis]. \n\nIf you don't have enough money to pay he will not buy anything. Buying supplies is always the first action calculated (since many tasks needs them) therefore you need to make sure you have enough money at hand to run your operations.{/size}{/color}{/font}"
NameError: Name '_ins_log_supp_daily' is not defined.

I hope this is it, i'm rarely having problems with ren'py games, so i'm hoping i posted it correctly
see, thats the weird thing, this has been fixed already, i think there was probably an update (0.5 or 0.4, or one of the alphas) that screwed it up, you can just manually fix it by typing _ins_log_supp_daily = 0 in the console (cntrl + O )
This is not a widespread problem tho, as far as I know

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
see, thats the weird thing, this has been fixed already, i think there was probably an update (0.5 or 0.4, or one of the alphas) that screwed it up, you can just manually fix it by typing _ins_log_supp_daily = 0 in the console (cntrl + O )
This is not a widespread problem tho, as far as I know
I typed that and i'm still getting error, is it possible that my save is somehow corrupted?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Uh a lot of things were broken in 0.6 i am noticing now, i mean with the daily changes etc. Right now i changed a lot of things so im not sure if i would have the same bugs, but in theory heat should go as high as 100, and i think that heat is broken yeah, still i think it doesnt has a high impact in 0.6, but it does in 0.7
The reason I posted about it is that I remembered from 0.5 that "heat" would start impacting soon and you needed to learn how to control it. So I even assigned all 4 of my ladies no tasks and thought OH OH no change. I was hoping I was doing something wrong not that it was broken. I guess we could get Al Gore to add it to his list of causes to "Global Warming" so our governments and corporations can get richer. LOL

Edit: Just imagine this @MaraTDuoDev. 2, 10, 100 or 1000 people at your door protesting how you single-handedly raised the temp by 1 degree C/F. LOL

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thank you very much for the game, really quite enjoying it. Ran into an error I'm not seeing reported yet (though I only skimmed the last few pages) of Jana's public use training from level 1 to level 2. Message says it's missing the second image in the sequence (02_id.png). Also seem to be having a weird thing where my suspicion isn't going down by much even though I have 4 people assigned to counter-intel. Last thing is that the journal is still says "That's all for 0.5!" under the Status Report in the Summary page of the journal.

Did BMAC stop taking Paypal? Not seeing that link on your page.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Traceback error caused by the misspelling of one of Katy's png file names in the images script file. Easy to fix with notepad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Okay so this is a bit odd.
How is this 0.6 when 0.6a was up earlier? Was it meant as 0.6alpha like as it was with 0.5?

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well part of heat is working. The part where heat goes up when you train people. My heat is now at 110 and I think there is more training I want to do. I think I will keep training to see how high it goes when I have the training I want. I think that will be Jana and Katy trained 2x for combat. BTW a buff Katy looks very nice so she can keep her new body. Have to look at the new advanced skills though for them all.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Started a new game for this...
trying to train Mirjana for Combat results in the following
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT1:
The error seem to be in game control.rpy line 185... it's not dimi_combat, but mirj_combat
EDIT2:
Ok doesn't seem to solve the problem... crap

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, well, well I am done with v 0.6 and with the exception of heat all appears to be working smoothly. Here is my final summary. As you can see my heat topped out at 120 with all research and training done for now.

screenshot0001.png

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me public use will be ignored 1000% and I made sure Emma didn't do anything with Puka yes I changed Luka's name Puka as it seems to be a better name to go with his face. I'm also waiting for the young body type so that I change all of the girls into super petite girls. The agent with the red shirt next to Alexandra looks pretty cute.

Emma before the book update was listed with love upon book upgrade love was replaced with corruption.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The reason I posted about it is that I remembered from 0.5 that "heat" would start impacting soon and you needed to learn how to control it. So I even assigned all 4 of my ladies no tasks and thought OH OH no change. I was hoping I was doing something wrong not that it was broken. I guess we could get Al Gore to add it to his list of causes to "Global Warming" so our governments and corporations can get richer. LOL

Edit: Just imagine this @MaraTDuoDev. 2, 10, 100 or 1000 people at your door protesting how you single-handedly raised the temp by 1 degree C/F. LOL
oh that assignment was to reduce suspicion, the task to reduce heat is another one :p misdirection, which I am adding for 0.7, but i can understand the mistake haha

Reactions: ut1stgear

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Thank you very much for the game, really quite enjoying it. Ran into an error I'm not seeing reported yet (though I only skimmed the last few pages) of Jana's public use training from level 1 to level 2. Message says it's missing the second image in the sequence (02_id.png). Also seem to be having a weird thing where my suspicion isn't going down by much even though I have 4 people assigned to counter-intel. Last thing is that the journal is still says "That's all for 0.5!" under the Status Report in the Summary page of the journal.

Did BMAC stop taking Paypal? Not seeing that link on your page.
Hey thanks for the report, I will check the image in mirjana. With so many variables (3 bodies, many trainings) not everything gets reported, also yeah apparently although all the daily changes were calculated, they are not applied right now, I am going to release a hotfix in an hour or so fixing that, and few other things, i put it in the main page and my patreon

Also yeah the "that's all" is because it hasnt been updated, I am working on the world and not much on the story so I left the quest log like that, i probably should change it

Reactions: dbp5ca

remicks

May 3, 2017
Played a version a couple months ago and loved it. This is the game Lab Rats 2 should have been, imho.

One question - do I need to have 0.6a AND 0.6, or is 0.6 the full game?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes