RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Yea same, and i'm still getting error when i click on insurgency tab, at least dev is trying and is active here.

bonkers22

Dec 31, 2017
Getting Forced update bug on both starting a new game and on saves..One thing though just before the bug it says "Game updated to 0.7" Did my timemachine finally work?
Having same issue. Downloaded new version + 6.1 hotfix, still getting "Forced update bug"

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Well I will fix it in a moment, the hotfix isnt necesary, to be honest i dont have time to be doing these kind of things but since people kept complaining i tried to got it done, problem is auto updating saves is troublesome, just play the normal version for now

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
whatever, removed the hotfix, just play the normal version, the troubles it has are very few, and this is taking too much time for so little, there is a lot of stuff to do, i most likely wont do hotfixes unless they are critical in the future
Getting same error, even when attempting to start a new game.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Well I will fix it in a moment, the hotfix isnt necesary, to be honest i dont have time to be doing these kind of things but since people kept complaining i tried to got it done, problem is auto updating saves is troublesome, just play the normal version for now
Just do what you can, the game is complex so some bugs are unavoidable. And, if you need to, step away for a little bit and then come back to it.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Just do what you can, the game is complex so some bugs are unavoidable. And, if you need to, step away for a little bit and then come back to it.
is not that i need time out :p but time is tight and I already wasted a couple of hours to try to do a hotfix in an already WIP 0.7 (hence the message of 0.7 update), so its really not worth it, specially when the biggest bug is just a couple of images missing

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
is not that i need time out :p but time is tight and I already wasted a couple of hours to try to do a hotfix in an already WIP 0.7 (hence the message of 0.7 update), so its really not worth it, specially when the biggest bug is just a couple of images missing
Did the hot fix and is working for me just the same as without it. So it looks like if you weren't getting errors in 0.6 you don't in 0.6.1 and if you were then you still are. Just keep working on 0.7. Either way heat is still broken so no problem for me anyway.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Well jana 2nd public is working for me, in previous version i got error, so yea it works except that insurgency shiat and update version freezing, but i've seen all content anyway. I came around insurgency error by cheating for supplies, it's all good, resources are not significant yet.

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Hey MaraTDuoDev, glad to see this game still in development and doing fine. I have some bugs/ideas I’d like to share with you, and I hope they help:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I should stop here. There isn’t really enough for me to go on with Vera, Erika, etc. and you seem to already have that stuff planned out. Good job and looking forward to the next release!

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Well, I mentioned this idea before, but for supplies, you might want to introduce a new character that embodies the Black Market – someone the PC can control, and thus get additional supplies for cheaper.
@MaraTDuoDev has, IMO, already covered this with Luka being assigned to buying supplies on the black market at a very good price. Your other ideas are interesting.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey MaraTDuoDev, glad to see this game still in development and doing fine. I have some bugs/ideas I’d like to share with you, and I hope they help:

I think I should stop here. There isn’t really enough for me to go on with Vera, Erika, etc. and you seem to already have that stuff planned out. Good job and looking forward to the next release!
to fix Mirjana bug find *\game\game control.rpy; edit with notepad go to line 185 and change "_dimi_combat" to "_mirj_combat"... finally open console in game and type "_mirj_combat = False" (case sensetive)
enter and leave console... problem solved you can train her in combat now

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016

Hey thanks for the feedback! Yeah 0.6.1 wasnt working, I removed it, suggest you to uninstall it (as in, just overwrite it again with the 0.6 file) and just keep using 0.6.0 for now

Yes the go test is a special button, shouldnt be used beyond to see that, its used for debbuging usually, but FML, at times i forget to remove it lol

What is the exception with mirjana? knowing that could help, altho some people already reported few things that are fixed for 0.7, hopefully is that

As for the ideas:

Damn I have really workd hard to make grinding as little as possible, and people already complain too that its too fast paced. Imo the game isnt as grindy as for right now, but yeah later in the game is even less grindy.

I would say its reasonable that at first the game is more grindy because you do everything by yourself, and once the game progress this get automated. I.e. as for the black market: Once you get to the part of the PPF, Luka gets supplies significantly cheaper and in bigger quantities, so that part its fixed and at that point you shouldnt care to buy them anymore, this will be more obvious in 0.7 since im also releasing new tasks that consume supplies.

And I am ahead of you :p I am adding facilities for 0.7 already, and you will be able to corrupt the coffee shop for extra money, this is a screen cap from some days ago but I already finished working all the basics of it, written the corruption (you will have 2 characters, which are just named as "manager" and "barista" for sexy stuff) and of course this will make earning money and changing other stats in a more passive way.

A) uh... yes i am going to recode that so after you capture the PPF she wont disrupt your work anymore lol
About houses to visit, unlikely, since that would mean a lot of locations, but there will be a lot of public spaces where you will at random find them, or thats the plan.

B) I would suggest you to join our discord or follow our patreon haha, I've mentioned this and yes, there will be gender bend option for Luka, full woman or futa version in the future.

C) about emma, i need to see how the story will advance. If you corrupt Vera, Emma can move or just control Vera at home without further hassle, in the non corrupt vera choice tho it would be more tricky: If Vera finds out you are looking her sister, she will definitely get mad. Not because she cares about emma, but because she will suspect you two will work against her, so that will have to be delicate and i need to think about how i will do this.

Thanks for these suggestions tho! And I would say we think alike about what we would like to see in a game like this haha, so again if you guys want to join the discord this link works

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
to fix Mirjana bug find *\game\game control.rpy; edit with notepad go to line 185 and change "_dimi_combat" to "_mirj_combat"... finally open console in game and type "_mirj_combat = False" (case sensetive)
enter and leave console... problem solved you can train her in combat now
or better yet, just cheat _mirj_combat = True lol

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018

Love your ideas for Emma!

Obviously, I'm sure the dev has their own ideas but I think good to throw things out there in case it struck them as something possibly doable or interesting.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Love your ideas for Emma!

Obviously, I'm sure the dev has their own ideas but I think good to throw things out there in case it struck them as something possibly doable or interesting.
the fem dom thing may be a thing in the future, at least with vera definitely :p with emma who knows.

I havent planned absolute everything, but Emma already is kinda dominatrix with Luka, and I already thought she was going to be like that with Vera too, so yeah thats probably going to be there

Reactions: fanboi
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes