myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Phantomax

In the OP (original post the same post you downloaded the game from) is where you'll find the codes. You'll need unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files so that the console will be unlocked in game.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
Oh I get it now. it says:
Just open the console command with shift + O
money
serum
suspicion
supplies
celia_corr
katy_corr
dimi_corr
What I cannot understand how to make it work. Which is the console comand?
To edit variables in Ren'Py you need to have a basic understanding of programming languages. The safest way to add 10,000 to your money, in this case, would be:

money += 10000

You can do the same to any of the other numerical based variables. But if you add too much, depending on the game, you can break something.

Phantomax

Nov 12, 2018
To edit variables in Ren'Py you need to have a basic understanding of programming languages. The safest way to add 10,000 to your money, in this case, would be:

money += 10000

You can do the same to any of the other numerical based variables. But if you add too much, depending on the game, you can break something.
I'm more than basic. The 1st problem is that i don't know if a specifical sw is needed

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you have the game files extracted go into game and hit shift + D then click variables then look at the different variables that are active. Make sure to look at if there are capital letters or not as console codes are case sensitive. If you see say money and you want to change it hit shift + o to open the console and type in money=1000 and it should add the money. Sometimes it won't work for those ones try this type dir() in the console and hit enter till will bring up all codes and stuff in the game then search through the list for what you want. If all else fails just use to change values.

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
I'm more than basic. The 1st problem is that i don't know if a specifical sw is needed
Sorry, I made a poor assumption. @myuhinny is correct, although I prefer += instead. Personal preference and a little safer in most instances. But, most games have the console disabled so that will need to be enabled first. Instructions for doing that are here:

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Oh I get it now. it says:
Just open the console command with shift + O
money
serum
suspicion
supplies
celia_corr
katy_corr
dimi_corr
What I cannot understand how to make it work. Which is the console comand?
When you do Shift + O you can then text things, like it appears a kinda grey screen where you can type. Then you just type hings like money = 10000 or serum = 1000

DO NOT play with the corruption it may break the game, the only safe cheats are money, res_points, supplies, suspicion and serum

Console is not, nor ever will, be disabled in take over, dunno why people do that but i find it annoying, if people want to cheat they gonna cheat so im not sure why to add an extra annoying step to the process- Then again, i wont take responsability if you screw up your save by doing it :p its like a guarantee sticker, you break it i cant help you

Reactions: c3p0 and fanboi

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Some do it to prevent roll backs some even go so far as to put rollback brackets before and after every single solitary response option to prevent rolling back. Some even put the enable rollback to False in one or more spots in their scripts to prevent rollbacks. Rollback brackets are annoying but easily removed by searching for the rollback brackets. Some do it so you can't cheat some do it so you can't alter anything in their script or files or images.

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
ok now im confused... i can't fuck black girl's asshole, but some random people can....

im out of here... just wtf?

D

Deleted member 604239

I haven't tried this when it first appeared on here. It looked nice but another 0.1 was not something I was looking for. Now that I've played 0.8 I'm starting to wonder if that wasn't a mistake on my part. I can't speak for 0.1 but 0.8 is good. It's not perfect but it's both solid and good.

It't main fault is probably the high level of detail and interactivity that the developer is trying to get out of a VN engine. Ironic really, most games on F95 are so simple anything other then Ren'Py is overkill (especially ture for most of the RPGM games on here), this game on the other hand is pushing the engine a bit. I'd go as far as to say it's approaching M$ office 98 toolbar levels of complexity with the number of menus and submenus buried inside the engines choice menu system.

It starts a bit slow, and while we can all see where it's heading the journey sure as hell is something else. Best part is that half way though the game just changes. The second half is not as fleshed out as the first but it has serious potential.

I do want to ask one question though. If anyone has played this game since v0.1 or has played just v0.1 and 0.8 can they tell me how much content they feel was added? And no, I don't mean what does the change log say. A lot of games in our particular corner of the internet have the tendency of starting fairly fleshed out only to then add very little new content compared to what was already in the game in most subsequent updates. I want to know if I'm right and this game is worth keeping an eye on or if it's just another one of those high concept games that is never fully realized. This game is good enough as it is, but I'd hate to build it up in my head as something great only to end up disappointed when it reaches 1.0 (And based on the fact that it went from 0.1 to 0.8 I think we can all assume this game is one of the few that will actually go gold)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@AlucardNoir

There has been a lot of content added from the first version to this one. I'm not sure exactly how much though as there is some of the content that has been added that I'll never see or use like public use whoring out the girls and stuff like that.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
D

Deleted member 604239

@AlucardNoir

There has been a lot of content added from the first version to this one. I'm not sure exactly how much though as there is some of the content that has been added that I'll never see or use like public use whoring out the girls and stuff like that.
Glad to hear it. The game is good, and now I know I can be excited about it's future prospects.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I haven't tried this when it first appeared on here. It looked nice but another 0.1 was not something I was looking for. Now that I've played 0.8 I'm starting to wonder if that wasn't a mistake on my part. I can't speak for 0.1 but 0.8 is good. It's not perfect but it's both solid and good.

It't main fault is probably the high level of detail and interactivity that the developer is trying to get out of a VN engine. Ironic really, most games on F95 are so simple anything other then Ren'Py is overkill (especially ture for most of the RPGM games on here), this game on the other hand is pushing the engine a bit. I'd go as far as to say it's approaching M$ office 98 toolbar levels of complexity with the number of menus and submenus buried inside the engines choice menu system.

It starts a bit slow, and while we can all see where it's heading the journey sure as hell is something else. Best part is that half way though the game just changes. The second half is not as fleshed out as the first but it has serious potential.

I do want to ask one question though. If anyone has played this game since v0.1 or has played just v0.1 and 0.8 can they tell me how much content they feel was added? And no, I don't mean what does the change log say. A lot of games in our particular corner of the internet have the tendency of starting fairly fleshed out only to then add very little new content compared to what was already in the game in most subsequent updates. I want to know if I'm right and this game is worth keeping an eye on or if it's just another one of those high concept games that is never fully realized. This game is good enough as it is, but I'd hate to build it up in my head as something great only to end up disappointed when it reaches 1.0 (And based on the fact that it went from 0.1 to 0.8 I think we can all assume this game is one of the few that will actually go gold)
i am kinda consistent with my updates, as in i usually have X time to work on the project, so every update its similar in size, which means around 12-18k texts of new content, 150-200 renders per update. If you check the image folders it says it has 1837 images (well, mine does, but im already working on the new update :p) which is, divided in 8, 230 images (not weird, 2 updates were kinda bigger)

With this in mind you can also get yourself an idea of how often you want to visit the game

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
To the dev. from a programmer and probably soon to be a game creator.
Im havent palyed your game but the way youre doing it, how you respond, look for input, try to get ideas for improvement is incredibly impressive. This game may or may not take off but i hope you get there you deserve it. Most games on f95 are just mindless clones of about 3 'games' . youre looking to make a real game. Good luck

Sidenote: your games biggest problem from what i see is bad models. Character 1's hair is fucking horrible for instance

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
To the dev. from a programmer and probably soon to be a game creator.
Im havent palyed your game but the way youre doing it, how you respond, look for input, try to get ideas for improvement is incredibly impressive. This game may or may not take off but i hope you get there you deserve it. Most games on f95 are just mindless clones of about 3 'games' . youre looking to make a real game. Good luck

Sidenote: your games biggest problem from what i see is bad models. Character 1's hair is fucking horrible for instance
yeah i agree with the models, i used to buy every asset until recently, so my wallet and my lack of experience shows in early models significantly lol but hopefully, new changes are fixing that

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I just played the public version and... wow, this game is really good. Didn't see that coming.

Now I have a question. Since this game is mainly focused as a corruption/submission game, is it going to contain more content related to such genre in the future (like public use, watersports, big insertions... and so on) and if so, what can we expect to find?

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I just played the public version and... wow, this game is really good. Didn't see that coming.

Now I have a question. Since this game is mainly focused as a corruption/submission game, is it going to contain more content related to such genre in the future (like public use, watersports, big insertions... and so on) and if so, what can we expect to find?
there is a good amount of public use, and that definitely will have more in the future, same with exhibitionism, voyeurism etc.
Big insertions, I guess it depends on how you define it, but the main problem here are the assets: Even if I wanted to add water sports, I really cant since i dont know how to manage fluids with daz, and the cum is already a pain in the ass as it is (i paint it myself lol) if i manage to get these issues solved (i will ask around to see if someone can suggest thing for WS) i may add some scenes for that, all of them optional

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes