MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
The game updated normally but i can't start any of the new content.
Option to fix the club is greyed out, corrupting Vera is still showing the first event and i can't find Claire or the new girl.
to fix the club you need to advance the story a little bit more, so long you havent used cheats, just keep doing what the journal tells you.

To find claire, you need to call her (after Vera has told you about her), you can do it from your home, like calling anyone else

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yes this is a known bug, should had mention it, its fixed in the newest version

Easy fix for now is open console (shift + O, that's an o, not a zero) and type, EXACTLY:
s_09 = False
typed it exactly nothing happened in console. Nothing fixed with the Logbook. Getting the same errors. Also happens with the Cellphone.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
typed it exactly nothing happened in console. Nothing fixed with the Logbook. Getting the same errors. Also happens with the Cellphone.
is the same error or something different? this shouldnt happen if you did that, but there may be other error

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, it'd be nice if repairing the club said the price like the other upgrades do.

Also, how do I gather intelligence? I have 3 people assigned to gathering intelligence (who all have maxed voyeurism), but the number doesn't go up, and I think I need that to find Claire.

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Yeah, it'd be nice if repairing the club said the price like the other upgrades do.

Also, how do I gather intelligence? I have 3 people assigned to gathering intelligence (who all have maxed voyeurism), but the number doesn't go up, and I think I need that to find Claire.
ah intelligence is broken in 0.9, my apologies.
Use the console to just skip over:

intelligence = 100

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
Going to the club, I got : "I need to find someone to take care of this place!"
Selecting "Find a madam" in PPFHQ return "I need to gather 50 intelligence points to continue"
i'm stucked.
How do I call claire ?

Ragnarok999

Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

Can you upload CG because it's sad we can't see all of pictures. Except that, your game is one of my favourite. Good job and continue like that.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
@MaraTDuoDev bugs report for v0.9a (I haven't used console at all, so what I got is all legitimate):
  • Freedom can still be over 100 (I'm actually at 348/100)
  • Intelligence is working as it was in v0.8; now it's not shown in daily report but I can still see it growing in summary section
  • Vera has a 0% loyalty trait, but since she's been through CREED she should have 100% loyalty trait. Also she has no basic nor advanced tasks skills enlightened, which she should probably have due to the competences her previous work required
  • Production/Security/Intelligence costs 10 supplies daily even with no one assigned to that task
  • Production/Security/Misdirection costs 10 supplies daily even with no one assigned to that task
  • Coffee shop related events with bimbo/no bimbo are exchanged: I haven't purchased bimbo staff upgrade, but I see them as bimbos e.g. in the park; as a test I purchased it in a parallel save and I see them performing events in their base appearance while they should look like bimbos
  • Library summary hasn't provides infos (like the one in coffee shop and club)
  • Club provides infos are bugged, shows everything at 0 even if I check sex option in policies
  • Buying supplies currently gives me money instead of costing me money (I guess it's related to my freedom being over 100)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

Thration

Jun 5, 2017
First just want to say nice game and keep up the work... I may have missed it, if someone already explained how to fix the journal.. If so im sorry i have read through the pages and i personally was unable to locate a solution. I am playing on fresh download, new game (not a old save), no messing with variables besides int,$,serum.. My question is: Is there a way to fix the error you get with the journal?

Update: Nevermind.. the s_09 = False was the answer. It was my fault sorry for bothering yall.

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev

MaraTDuoDev

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
Hi,

Can you upload CG because it's sad we can't see all of pictures. Except that, your game is one of my favourite. Good job and continue like that.
not soon, again the problem is my internet is too slow, I cant really upload big files like the CG, hence why it is compressed

Reactions: Otyi
3.70 star(s) 81 Votes