Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
While the incest patch deosn't work, it's not really a deal breaker for me. I found the game to be quite entertianing and to be honest, i'm more interested in taking over the city.

The issue i'm having is obtaining enough supplies for the science and intelligence.
Yeah. I have the engineer chick upgraded to raid for supply but can't find/enable the bunker, and anytime I save up a bunch of $$$ to buy a fat stack of supply it vashishes the next morning despite me not having anyone assigned to any supply eating tasks. The settings to manage supply with Lucas don't seem to do anything.

esenvawoli

Oct 16, 2017
How do I assign girls to work at the club? It's not an option under tasks, in the journal, or in the club itself. When you get them to 100 exhibitionism, it says they can be assigned, but I don't see how. Is that not until the next version?

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
How do I assign girls to work at the club? It's not an option under tasks, in the journal, or in the club itself. When you get them to 100 exhibitionism, it says they can be assigned, but I don't see how. Is that not until the next version?
  • Exhibitionism training for Celia, Katy and Mirjana, with 4 scenes each, this will be a requisite if you want them to work on the club (not added yet)

The changelog info soo far.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I see it like you. The main reason why a dev is here is because he becomes some "values" back. Otherwise the whole forum part of this site wouldn't be necessary.
But then this site would not be much different form all the pron game hosting site over the world.

Also I see, as part of the "values", that the games here a good serachable and most of them have reviews, comments etc.
If I try to find a adult game on patreon it is a pain in the back.

Sometimes we are a bunch of pirates and nothing more. @CheekyGimp have made short time ago a social expermient with us, about when his game will be leaked here and promised us goodies in case we hold back at least 4 days...
Oh, a new WTHI incoming, you've made me happy.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
So, really silly question...

At some point you have to improve the serum because it does not affect men (Luka corruption).

BUT...

When Vera switches with you in the coffee shop (asks for brown sugar), it affects YOU. Allegedly a male.

Are we futas or something?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
So, really silly question...

At some point you have to improve the serum because it does not affect men (Luka corruption).

BUT...

When Vera switches with you in the coffee shop (asks for brown sugar), it affects YOU. Allegedly a male.

Are we futas or something?
Does it really affect us though? We gave her a dose based on her weight, which wouldn't be equal to our body weight, so it's weak. Also, I don't really remember any ramifications from that dosing incident, though it would be cool if we had the potential to get corrupted... the Vera storyline really went in a different direction than I initially thought.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
For crying out loud...I finally get to have Celia give him a handjob, and he has a four inch cock. WTH!!!

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
i corrupted vera in the last version so i guess im caught up to current version aka beginning of v10 since it updated the minute i started the game
I think that's where mine went buggy in .09. I assume you've tried the console fix? I know it worked for .09 but I'm not sure about this one. Try searching for journal in this thread and you should find the fix pretty quickly if you haven't tried it yet.

Jul 30, 2018
I think that's where mine went buggy in .09. I assume you've tried the console fix? I know it worked for .09 but I'm not sure about this one. Try searching for journal in this thread and you should find the fix pretty quickly if you haven't tried it yet.
didnt work that fix was for another error im still getting errored

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
didnt work that fix was for another error im still getting errored

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weird... only suggestion I could offer until this gets addressed is to rollback to .09, progress further and then update to the newest version. That's what I did and I'm done with this version. However, based on what you said, I'm not entirely sure if you can choose to not update your game...

Jul 30, 2018
yep i rolled back to an older save and got done corrupting the coffee shop people as soon as i finished the journal started erroring again this is getting to be BS cant even play this game anymore

Joshtp

Jan 20, 2018
Hello, anyone knows any website in English to download visual novels and hentai games in Japanese for free?

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes