Purg25

Dec 29, 2018
Even currently you can switch bodys types again... just the Standard build is not available, so you can have a strong character on sabotage untill you have enough freedom and switch her to petite and set her to a security job, as petite does raise chances there
well technically you can edit any of the girls bodies you have to open the save file and change the body type from 0 to 1 personally i use to look at my save files if i don't want to grind in some games i add money and just reload the save file i've not tried to change body types but theoretically it should be possible although not sure if it will break the game or not if there's no picture of the girl in that body frame then you might not see anything no clue. you'd have to test it i suggest making a backup save before attempting to alter the save file that way if it doesn't work you lose nothing. and if it works well congrats glad you got what you needed :)

also if posting that is a violation of a rule i'm sorry in regards to links...

well with further testing on the mother i changed her back from ideal to the other body type she was when she starts out. so you can go back to defualt frame of the char. if you choose one you don't like as for going to another one like i mentioned if there's not a picture for that body type it'll either break or not do anything at all. so do so at your own risk and don't forget to backup your saves before changing them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I use enable dev mode renpy instead and only use saveeditonline when I have to since you can only use it so much a day before they want you to become a member.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
I updated from 0.8 to 0.10 and i can't find new content. Or i need to update 0.8 -> 0.9 -> 0.10 ? Where can i find 0.9 now?

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I tried to follow the shift O directions for updating, but no new screen comes up when I do a shift o

Halbling

Jan 29, 2019
no "cheat menu" for me too when I press o + shift

btw. where is the save folder for this game located. tried deleting all the files in the game save folder but game still shows old saves

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I have some questions:
1. I have bin trying to progress with Erica the biologist from the university but her corruption goes only to 20 and that is it, anyone knows how to progress her more other wise I wont be able to get her research started?
2. When Vera finally calls me to meat her I get to also see Emma at the park and she wont's to know if she can boink the dud that's trying to flirt with her, anyone knows what both choices will provide? Which one is more beneficial for MC and his goal? Also I have her as a love interest.:unsure:

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Her corruption goes only to 20 and that is it.
She's capped at 20, you need research points for her to complete researches.
Which one is more beneficial for MC and his goal?
It's the same. In one route you see her banging Luka and can join in the action in 4 ways if I recall correctly, in the other you keep her for yourself.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@krys69

That depends on if you want Puka to touch her or not. It doesn't hurt anything if you tell the little fucker to fuck off also be advised that Puka may try to suck the MC's dick in that route if you let it happen but I think you can tell him no. Not sure though as I'm only going by some screenshots in the image folder that I saw. I always went the fuck no route and had her only corrupt him the normal way.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
no "cheat menu" for me too when I press o + shift

btw. where is the save folder for this game located. tried deleting all the files in the game save folder but game still shows old saves
*\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Editing the file in Line 108 to
config.console = True (case sensitive)
afterwards it's "shift+O" in game
same for all RenPy games
Saves are stored in the game folder AND
C:\Users\*USER NAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Reactions: Paradox101
Sep 19, 2017
Just to check if it's alright...
  1. Updated a 0.6 savegame to 0.10
  2. Corrupted Vera (100/100) but her loyalty is 0%. In her character page the only thing active is the Dominance trait.
  3. Corrupted Branka and Cynthia, but they don't appear in the Subject page of the journal
  4. In the Production page of the journal Nightlife is active but empty
  5. I have the club, I refurnished it ad I checked the Sex Service policy, but it provides nothing
  6. Freedom is stuck at 30
Is this correct? Do I have to restart from the beginning?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
5. You have to train your girls in exhibition before you can make them work there you might also have to have them trained in public use.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@lupus_in_fabula

Have you talked to them? I think you have to talk to them and assign them to do certain work or to work at a place. Not sure though as I don't use exhibition or public use.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Just to check if it's alright...
  1. Updated a 0.6 savegame to 0.10
  2. Corrupted Vera (100/100) but her loyalty is 0%. In her character page the only thing active is the Dominance trait.
  3. Corrupted Branka and Cynthia, but they don't appear in the Subject page of the journal
  4. In the Production page of the journal Nightlife is active but empty
  5. I have the club, I refurnished it ad I checked the Sex Service policy, but it provides nothing
  6. Freedom is stuck at 30
Is this correct? Do I have to restart from the beginning?
If you look at both versions there is a big difference between bot in how far away one is from the other one, which means that the newer version might have lots more code added and changed, which might not work with versions that are to old. :unsure::confused: In some games when Dev releses newer versions you have no other option but to restart again othervise your end up with lots of issues. :( But thats ok becouse you might see something new that you probably will see only when starting new game. ;)

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes