Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
Just to check if it's alright...
  1. Updated a 0.6 savegame to 0.10
  2. Corrupted Vera (100/100) but her loyalty is 0%. In her character page the only thing active is the Dominance trait.
  3. Corrupted Branka and Cynthia, but they don't appear in the Subject page of the journal
  4. In the Production page of the journal Nightlife is active but empty
  5. I have the club, I refurnished it ad I checked the Sex Service policy, but it provides nothing
  6. Freedom is stuck at 30
Is this correct? Do I have to restart from the beginning?
2. Loyalty is at 0% as she hasn't undergone CREED training.
3. Will appear in the future.
4,5. Nightlife is not yet active, you can't assign anyone to work in the club
6. Hard capped by the developer for now.

So yes, everything is correct :)

Reactions: MaraTDuoDev
Sep 19, 2017
2. Loyalty is at 0% as she hasn't undergone CREED training.
3. Will appear in the future.
4,5. Nightlife is not yet active, you can't assign anyone to work in the club
6. Hard capped by the developer for now.

So yes, everything is correct :)
2. CREED is not in this version, right?

Thank you for your answers. :)

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
2. CREED is not in this version, right?

Thank you for your answers. :)
CREED is the machine at the workshop, where Mirjana is. Some of the girls have gone through it (Celia, Katy, Mirjana and Dimitria) that is what activates the loyalty trait. Basically giving them serum can take them up to 100 corruption, but they need to go through CREED to become completely loyal. CREED for Vera is not active yet, i'm assuming it will be in the future (because of the 2 different paths for Vera it's a bit more work for the dev i suppose).

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Guys, I don't have enough time to try out every and single path... so, based on your experience, which one is better: corruption or romance for Vera? (I hope I remember the name correctly, I'm talking about the girl the asks you to send her a minimum of 5 potions each week)

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
Guys, I don't have enough time to try out every and single path... so, based on your experience, which one is better: corruption or romance for Vera? (I hope I remember the name correctly, I'm talking about the girl the asks you to send her a minimum of 5 potions each week)
It really depends on what you want. For me it just made sense to corrupt everyone i can possibly can, as it fits the background i have set for my character. As for scenes, the corruption ones are more fast paced in terms of sex, the romance ones are more slow.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It really depends on what you want. For me it just made sense to corrupt everyone i can possibly can, as it fits the background i have set for my character. As for scenes, the corruption ones are more fast paced in terms of sex, the romance ones are more slow.
Ok thanks, but does it mean that the scenes are the same, with slight variations in dialogues? Or is there a whole different set of CGs for each path?

Miloen

Nov 4, 2018
From discord:

"so for this month it has been written
10 scenes for the submissive girls at the club
4 new anal sex scenes, one for Celia, Katy, Dimi, Mirj (CKDM)
3 sex scenes (oral, sex, anal) for Vera, Branka, Cyntha
8 exhibitionist, 2 for each girl CKDM
Will be adding the "entertainer" job, it has no public use content yet, only normal one (stripping or misc.)
8 events for this club events, 2 for each girl CKDM
bug fixing, updating the journal, and more"

3.70 star(s) 81 Votes