HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Ino genin it was interesting. It's a pity the author doesn't reveal that once used idea with shadow clones in H-scenes. And in principle, it would be interesting to see the use of techniques in such scenes. Why limit yourself? We already know all the poses by heart, it would not hurt to add something.

Reactions: jadih96207

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
here's my playthrough review v0.17 with my shitty english
note theres might be SPOILER in my review

its fucking amazing, cuz most of parody i play its based on the real story in it with just spice of lewdness or it just just some random isekai game, but this one its like balance a new story but not leaving the real story in it, also since the boruto anime is a shit, i can really realive my upset feeling to this game :KEK: , the only one i love from boruto is sarad, choco butterfly form(cuz her skin color), buntan if it planned to be added :KEK:, yodo in my alternat list cuz i haven't seen her lore in anime

so here's the point
5/5 for render since its koikatsu so its mostly nice n since its parody means theyre face not looks like a twin,
3/5 for the UI well actually its great since it has a standalone patch to hide the textbox but the other thing is there are several bug, but im gonna explain in bottom of section
5/5 for story really great for a parody, im speechless, with the plot really great, like wth her chiyoko is her inferior dopple? well its great really great, also i was lose hope there's might be only vanilla since i don't really like too too much vanilla sex scen i might be get bored, dev answer what is in my though, it can have 2 option become a "hero" or "ruler". oh also some tag is missing so im just gonna report,
3/5 for fap mat, well yeah its decent cuz what? the feet thing is like inevitable to avoid it, welp that ok maybe its dev fetish :KEK: but make it inevitable for every story just make me :Kappa:

the bug
1 1677211907064.png since its sandbox, some girls event can't be trigger, its anko,mirai, the walkthrough didn't need an event from main story but its like not really working here, for anko i need to do hima event first then it will apper, while mirai i forgot to give the ss but i can remember she doesn't need any main event story but it will appear after the rabbit goddes event
2 the walkthrough feature still have a bug, i though its have been fixed but no its just some of them. when i open akita, moegi, mei, n tsubaki hint then i want to close it, it's always redirecting to sleep or random action, n i though also the walkthrough is a another menu(like opening preference) but seems its like just a pop up transparent, like when i click in center of them it will redirect to the option behind that thing

OVERALL 4/5 :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
View attachment 2369231
Is it normal for it to look that cut? It also happens with Ino and Sumire, and the animations go wrong at first
Sorry, I tried but I could find a way to make this bug happen to me, really weird... :unsure:

Ino genin it was interesting. It's a pity the author doesn't reveal that once used idea with shadow clones in H-scenes. And in principle, it would be interesting to see the use of techniques in such scenes. Why limit yourself? We already know all the poses by heart, it would not hurt to add something.
There will be H-Scenes with Bunshin!

here's my playthrough review v0.17 with my shitty english
note theres might be SPOILER in my review

its fucking amazing, cuz most of parody i play its based on the real story in it with just spice of lewdness or it just just some random isekai game, but this one its like balance a new story but not leaving the real story in it, also since the boruto anime is a shit, i can really realive my upset feeling to this game :KEK: , the only one i love from boruto is sarad, choco butterfly form(cuz her skin color), buntan if it planned to be added :KEK:, yodo in my alternat list cuz i haven't seen her lore in anime

so here's the point
5/5 for render since its koikatsu so its mostly nice n since its parody means theyre face not looks like a twin,
3/5 for the UI well actually its great since it has a standalone patch to hide the textbox but the other thing is there are several bug, but im gonna explain in bottom of section
5/5 for story really great for a parody, im speechless, with the plot really great, like wth her chiyoko is her inferior dopple? well its great really great, also i was lose hope there's might be only vanilla since i don't really like too too much vanilla sex scen i might be get bored, dev answer what is in my though, it can have 2 option become a "hero" or "ruler". oh also some tag is missing so im just gonna report,
3/5 for fap mat, well yeah its decent cuz what? the feet thing is like inevitable to avoid it, welp that ok maybe its dev fetish :KEK: but make it inevitable for every story just make me :Kappa:

the bug
1 View attachment 2413081 since its sandbox, some girls event can't be trigger, its anko,mirai, the walkthrough didn't need an event from main story but its like not really working here, for anko i need to do hima event first then it will apper, while mirai i forgot to give the ss but i can remember she doesn't need any main event story but it will appear after the rabbit goddes event
2 the walkthrough feature still have a bug, i though its have been fixed but no its just some of them. when i open akita, moegi, mei, n tsubaki hint then i want to close it, it's always redirecting to sleep or random action, n i though also the walkthrough is a another menu(like opening preference) but seems its like just a pop up transparent, like when i click in center of them it will redirect to the option behind that thing

OVERALL 4/5 :KEK:
Thanks for the review!
Buntan is always an option for new characters on Patreon!
Sorry, but I didn't understand the Chiyoko question! About the endings, yes, there will be a huge amount of content for both paths, but don't worry about that choice, there will be more choices in the future. That was not definitive.

Reactions: xMendoza
Dec 1, 2021
Something that I like a lot about this game is that it's very easy to return to old saves, so many games get broken by updates but this one (at least for now) is not one of them.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I didn't understand the Chiyoko question! About the endings, yes, there will be a huge amount of content for both paths, but don't worry about that choice, there will be more choices in the future. That was not definitive.
yeah its typo, short story, does mom's mc is really a inferior version of chiyoko(devil girl) cuz after she mention it, i just realize mom's mc and chiyoko have a same face n body just different hair n eyes lmao, pls answer with "yes/no" or "yes and no" don't spoil me much

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
this game is really hard to navigate... was advancing just fine and now it seems i cannot get to the next event, specifically for hima or hinata, no advancement is to be had, cannot see the mommy? event, or the growing power event from hinata
Same problem here, i have maxed out everything (lust, relationship points, jutsus, etc...) have all main events done, but i cannot progress with Hinata, Hima or Hanabi. Really weird, never had an issue before. I have the latest version and the 0.17 p2 Hima patch installed. Anyone have a solution?

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Can you at least make mc able to buttfuck the rest of the milf? These assjob, titjob, hand job, blowjob edging are killing me.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes