ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
Cant seem to be able to meet himawari. I had max out all the others stats and finished both hinata and hanabi events. Is it a bug? Im currently using the compressed version.
Edit: just needed a patch lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: bekaspreman

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Thanks for replying, unfortunately I don't speak the language, but the text of the game itself, I managed to translate. But where is the step by step, among others, it was in English.
I'll leave some examples of Sakura.
Where it is green, I believe it is complete, these two are missing.
On the other screen, I didn't understand anything.
And in the other (where the MC appears) you always have the same options to go to the places and train or something else.
And depending on the time, there are places where I can't go, so I'm in this infinite loop. Before, after repeating a few things, the option appeared in blue, and the game progressed, but now, nothing new appears, always the same options and conversations.
It didn't even open a loli dialog, maybe it has some events first, but I don't know how to activate them.
If you could give me some quick tips on how to proceed, I would be very grateful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi Oliver, sorry for the late reply!
I will give you an example, to trigger the event "Smartest Girl" you need to first complete the events "Losing control" and "Mute Patient", you also need 11 Relationship points with Sakura. If you click on the "info" tab on the first walkthrough screen, you are going to see more detailed information. Usually, you need more RP points or to complete a pending event first.

how to put Himawari Patch on mac
It should be the same way as Windows, you need to unzip the patch and paste the folder "game" into "Takeis-Journey.app\Contents\Resources\autorun".

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
The game needs more options to be able to spy on all the women, while they sleep or shower.
It is supposed to be a Ninja.

That would make the game more complete and perfect.

Just an opinion.
Soul_Eater_2_6.png
The ultimate training of a ninja... To glimpse heaven and not end up with balls the size of a racoon dogs from all the beatings :sneaky:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hi everyone, v0.12 Part 1 is out!

Starting from this update: The new updates will be smaller and will have two parts, but with less time between them. It was decided by Patrons in a poll. Before that, I was updating in 35-40 days and now the plan is to have a new update every 2-3 weeks.

Lexy44

May 1, 2022
I have downloaded the v.0.12.0 part 1 version and installed the himawari patch from here and after playing a scene it shows an error. Himawari content it is available,i can find her content but after playing a scene at end of it shows an error...

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes