Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Issue with new update, new main events will not trigger and i cannot get the chakra stat high enough according to the in game helper/walkthrough.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Can u fix the glitch with entering the main events overview cause that stays on no matter what u try to do
Can you show me the glitch?

I have downloaded the v.0.12.0 part 1 version and installed the himawari patch from here and after playing a scene it shows an error. Himawari content it is available,i can find her content but after playing a scene at end of it shows an error...
Show me the error, please!

Issue with new update, new main events will not trigger and i cannot get the chakra stat high enough according to the in game helper/walkthrough.
There is no gap in Chakra, you can go as higher as you want.

Reactions: AlexaSky

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Like the game especially, liked himwari route at first but after the new updates i think it just got ruined, she went from 1 to 100 quite literally, i dont know why you decided to rush things so badly but that was very disappointing, I was hoping to corrupt her slowly but there is nothing to do now, hope you do justice to hinata atleast or get an other character like himawari.

Jul 28, 2021
Can you show me the glitch?

Show me the error, please!

There is no gap in Chakra, you can go as higher as you want.
I can't cause I fixed it but if u go to options and clich on one of the characters to figure out what is needed to progress then try to leave it happens

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
It would be awesome if we had a way to quickly view a list of every available event that we didn't find yet. It's getting a bit ridiculous clicking through all the characters on the list. Would be nice if we had a way to look at current points with everyone with fewer clicks as well. The current walkthrough UI is a bit awkward.

mastergig30

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.12.1
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.12.1
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego

roomba101

Nov 11, 2017
Also Ferrumx unless i missed something the game does not include any animated scenes, which makes the "animated" tag wrong, please correct me on this or update the tags :)

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Like the game especially, liked himwari route at first but after the new updates i think it just got ruined, she went from 1 to 100 quite literally, i dont know why you decided to rush things so badly but that was very disappointing, I was hoping to corrupt her slowly but there is nothing to do now, hope you do justice to hinata atleast or get an other character like himawari.
Sorry to hear that! I will try to work on her route.

It would be awesome if we had a way to quickly view a list of every available event that we didn't find yet. It's getting a bit ridiculous clicking through all the characters on the list. Would be nice if we had a way to look at current points with everyone with fewer clicks as well. The current walkthrough UI is a bit awkward.
Noted! I will work on that.

Also Ferrumx unless i missed something the game does not include any animated scenes, which makes the "animated" tag wrong, please correct me on this or update the tags :)
There are animated scenes, you unlock the animations by progressing with the girls.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.12.1
to change language in preferences, options or settings depends on the game
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.12.1
para cambiar idioma en preferencias,opciones o setings depende del juego
parche
Thanks, Mastergig30! I edited the thread to give you the credits as always! :love:

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
I can't get Main Event Goddess Help to activate what are the requirements? I've maxed out everything I could find. Do I need a certain amount of lust points?

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Koikatu screenshots. This game wouldn't even catch my interest in 3D. Reminds me too much of 2002. Someone needs to delete everycopy of that awful "game".

Bobpoppy4

Apr 13, 2022
I'm stuck at this stage and cant progress past it. I've maxed out all of hinata but there doesn't seem to be a way to increase himawaris points past this point. Am i missing something? also how do i increase points for sarada and sakura.
1653892761523.png
solved: there are patches for different versions

Last edited:

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Sorry to hear that! I will try to work on her route.
IF you do mean that, then i am talking about the events that were added after the peeing in the park scenes, everything until then was phenomenal but after the park scene, things just blew up to full throttle out of nowhere, i liked the slow corruption so that we can enjoy taking advantage of her innocence, but removing her innocence just ruined the experience, i hope you understand

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes