Conversation Conqueror
Aug 3, 2018
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.12.2
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.12.2

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sall and Ferrumx

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
I´m honestly waiting for more of Ino´s story progression, this is the first Naruto H game, from those which i have played, in which she consciously admits to be a "slut" for wanting to have sex. (this is quite fresh, as she is conscious about her behavior and the story doesn´t treat her as a "side"heroine)
Most games make her an easy target that ends up almost at the "background character" level. But in this one, she gets a proper rute (?) with her own story and emotional struggles (i have high expectations on her being more involved in the future events and more progress on her own story).
Other than her; the "Land-lady", Hinata and Sakura are having an organic progress across the storyline and beliavable reasons to do what they are doing.
Overal, good job dev. Please don´t make her a background character

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Spanish translation with Himawari Patch included updated v0.12.2
traduccion español con Himawari Patch incluido actualizado v0.12.2
parche
Ty :love:
I edited the thread to give you the credits!

I´m honestly waiting for more of Ino´s story progression, this is the first Naruto H game, from those which i have played, in which she consciously admits to be a "slut" for wanting to have sex. (this is quite fresh, as she is conscious about her behavior and the story doesn´t treat her as a "side"heroine)
Most games make her an easy target that ends up almost at the "background character" level. But in this one, she gets a proper rute (?) with her own story and emotional struggles (i have high expectations on her being more involved in the future events and more progress on her own story).
Other than her; the "Land-lady", Hinata and Sakura are having an organic progress across the storyline and beliavable reasons to do what they are doing.
Overal, good job dev. Please don´t make her a background character
Thanks for giving your opinion Grex! I definitely agree about Ino and don't worry, she will still be an important character in the game in future updates.

Reactions: Grex

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Can someone help me get the second RP for Himawari? Got all the relevant quest done and I have the patch, but I can't get that second RP to start the "playing tag" quest

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
Can someone help me get the second RP for Himawari? Got all the relevant quest done and I have the patch, but I can't get that second RP to start the "playing tag" quest
You will need 2 Relationship points with Himawari. To get it done, Just go to Uzumaki House and select Play with Himawari. So you need to get it done twice. You need to keep in track of the character stats. Ah, and the location of playing tag happened at "Hyuga Clan"

Reactions: ChrisHaze

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
There are lots of bugs on this new version.
Everytime I try to sleep it shows an exception screen and now when I am in a chocho interaction (when he wants a blowjob from her) after the food scene it gives you am exception, if you try to ignore it will just show the mc in his desk with no options to continue.
In other words, I got stuck Screenshot_20220616-050519.png Screenshot_20220616-050527.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
why is the hima patch an apk? btw I wouldnt mind fucking a sissy boruto xD
Can you tell me which link is wrong? Sorry!

can we fuck Tsunade and the misukage Kurnai mai yet or not
Not yet!

There are lots of bugs on this new version.
Everytime I try to sleep it shows an exception screen and now when I am in a chocho interaction (when he wants a blowjob from her) after the food scene it gives you am exception, if you try to ignore it will just show the mc in his desk with no options to continue.
In other words, I got stuck View attachment 1873773 View attachment 1873774
Hi, this is not a bug, but an error that happens when you roll back after a new update causing the script to crash and corrupting your save, the right method when installing a new update is to skip/sleep a day before playing.

If you still have your old save, just load it and skip a day.

Reactions: uchihafabio

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Takeis Journey [0.12.2] Less Light (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (1.2 GB/ 783 MB) :

Compressed With UAGC 1.9.4
Image Quality: 75%.
Thank you so much!
I edit the thread to give you the credits!

why do we still need the himawari patch?
It changes the script and old patches are outdated because of that.

Is Tsunade and Mei in it?
Tsunade yes, Mei not yet.

I add the patch and merge both game folders but the patch won't work this is Mac btw am I doing something wrong
Can you tell me what's going wrong? You can't play with Himawari?

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
Idk but I cant get the saved! event it says I need to sleep but nothing happens cause for saved I need lust prince and for this one losing control but Idk what to do Im stuck it seems that I need the katon master but that event wont pop up

Last edited:
Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
so I merge it the files are in it even lets me view past scenes I did with her from saves but I can't spend time with her or progress
You are using the new patch? It's probably something you are doing if it worked before and you already played older events with her.

Idk but I cant get the saved! event it says I need to sleep but nothing happens cause for saved I need lust prince and for this one losing control but Idk what to do Im stuck it seems that I need the katon master but that event wont pop up
You probably need more Ninjutsu.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes