uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Can you tell me which link is wrong? Sorry!

Not yet!

Hi, this is not a bug, but an error that happens when you roll back after a new update causing the script to crash and corrupting your save, the right method when installing a new update is to skip/sleep a day before playing.

If you still have your old save, just load it and skip a day.
Unfortunately I dont have this option since I cannot rollback two scenes to try it.
I lost my save (with 2 days of grinding)
Oh well.... Back to square one, I guess....

Just a suggestion, place a warning to do your workaround before playing it. (Like monstergirl dreams did).

Kyuudousha

Mar 25, 2022
Hello i see this is Koikatsu-based i would love to download the Cards of each character due to having Koikatsu (Sunshine) especaly the Takeis and Hyuga Maids

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
There are lots of bugs on this new version.
Everytime I try to sleep it shows an exception screen and now when I am in a chocho interaction (when he wants a blowjob from her) after the food scene it gives you am exception, if you try to ignore it will just show the mc in his desk with no options to continue.
In other words, I got stuck View attachment 1873773 View attachment 1873774
That wouldn't happen if the defaults were outside a label.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
itachi's girlfriend
The only thing I can think is that you have less than 120 Chakra points, remember that the Chakra points have no limit, you can keep training it.

That wouldn't happen if the defaults were outside a label.
Thanks for always helping me!
I will start using it from now on. Do you think it can conflict with old saves?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexaSky

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Depends could mean the one you get at the Goddesses Gift event, or its just talking about the Sexy Justsu that Pigtails preforms after training with her.
Let's put it this way:
I know punch, kick, kage bunshin, nasty genjutsu and katon,
are there more jutsus to learn at this point?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Well thought I would check out this game.. so far the writing is shit.. the hero we are suppose to play is one thing if a pervert but this guy is just fucking way beyond that to the point I am sick of even playing him. His thoughts are of someone that is pure trash! Does not care anything about what is happening.

Seriously could the developer write a story where you have no feelings for the MC? His personality is SHIT! So anyone that can give this game a good rating is only here for the sex scenes because the story could of been good but I don't play games to play a fucking villain and his personality is nothing but that of a villain.

saitamamd

Jan 6, 2020
Well thought I would check out this game.. so far the writing is shit.. the hero we are suppose to play is one thing if a pervert but this guy is just fucking way beyond that to the point I am sick of even playing him. His thoughts are of someone that is pure trash! Does not care anything about what is happening.

Seriously could the developer write a story where you have no feelings for the MC? His personality is SHIT! So anyone that can give this game a good rating is only here for the sex scenes because the story could of been good but I don't play games to play a fucking villain and his personality is nothing but that of a villain.
So you hate the game because you don't like the MC? LOL :ROFLMAO:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
The new public update is available!
This one was mostly focused on characters with less development or that didn't have any new events for a while!
Next update we are going to have 10 new events including Hinata, Wasabi, Mirai, and others. :love:

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes