Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
so that review was right, the mc is creepy af
shame.
i dont know if its the mark making him a creep or he was always like that, but its annoying to play this kind of character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zen777

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
does anyone have a fully done save as of right now? i did all events/quests and have everythign maxed with everyone but i cant progressing himawaris LP and so forth and even the himawari patch aint doing anytrhing for me, i kinda feel like my save is bugged or so and i dont necessarily want to start over

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Best naruto game right now, keep it up! :love:
Thanks! :love:

Any idea when 0.13 part 2 will be public realesed? Amazing game btw!
Next Saturday (07/30/22)

does anyone have a fully done save as of right now? i did all events/quests and have everythign maxed with everyone but i cant progressing himawaris LP and so forth and even the himawari patch aint doing anytrhing for me, i kinda feel like my save is bugged or so and i dont necessarily want to start over
Android or PC?
Are you sure you installed the patch the way it should? Remember that every new update needs a newer patch.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Hay, Ferrumx how do i increase my Genjitsu.....i think i completed a lots of events but still can't learn Genjetsu!???
Just progress the Main storyline until you unlock Genjutsu Training with Mirai, check the Academy in the morning to see if you can train with her or not. Later in the game, you can also train with Kurenai.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes