tenyasha591

Jul 14, 2020
for the event small bunny i need to do the event same guy but i don't know how to do it even after i've done all the option of the game. and yes i've installed the patch

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
There needs to be a highlight on the portrait of characters who still have locked scenes. Make the outline yellow instead of purple or something like that.

Reactions: Zen777

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
for the event small bunny i need to do the event same guy but i don't know how to do it even after i've done all the option of the game. and yes i've installed the patch
You need 175 Chakra points to unlock same guy! Increase it by training with Tsunade and Sakura.

how the hell do I get the event mommy to trigger?
10 LP points with Himawari (You also need Hima's event "Simulation" and Hinata's "Morale Boost")

There needs to be a highlight on the portrait of characters who still have locked scenes. Make the outline yellow instead of purple or something like that.
Thanks for the suggestion!

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
You need 175 Chakra points to unlock same guy! Increase it by training with Tsunade and Sakura.

10 LP points with Himawari (You also need Hima's event "Simulation" and Hinata's "Morale Boost")

Thanks for the suggestion!
Not to be annoying but I had a save from 13.1 however I know keep getting an error because "losingit == false" where losingit is not defined and tryonhaul is not define

Do I have to do everything from the beginning?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jadih96207

Zen777

Aug 11, 2020
Will the next update maybe have Himawari and sarada content? Oh and Sakura and Tenten to will be nice.

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
hello Ferrumx, i think it would also be cool if you add replay option for the main events as well, cuz some of the main events have the characters progress as a part of it, so if an old returning player, like me returns to this game after sometime, they will forget some of the scenes and might want the lore, so i think you should add the replay option for the main events as well.

Reactions: flamewho

AnimeLegend

Jan 15, 2021
Bro like i just returned and i see hinata give me a titjob....i know that wasnt where i left off last time...unless something happened in the main events which i havent played yet, but going from, " I am putting a stop to mc and have a proffesional relationship" to "giving a titjob" in the next chronological character event order is really confusing.
Edit: So apparently it was a bug, I played it again and it went smoothly, what happened was that it just skipped a few events in between and jumped to a future event for hinata.

Last edited:

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Hey there I am wondering how do you get the patch to work on the android version?
Android should be pre-patched if I remember right.

Though if you wanted to know how to get mods on Android in general

Just place the files in ' Android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game '
Path might be a bit off as I didn't download the apk to check.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Mr1green

Feb 8, 2022
Android should be pre-patched if I remember right.

Though if you wanted to know how to get mods on Android in general

Just place the files in ' Android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game '
Path might be a bit off as I didn't download the apk to check.
I have the android version downloaded but when I go to the Uzumaki house the button to interact with her isn't there. And I have done everything upto the newest quest.

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
I have the android version downloaded but when I go to the Uzumaki house the button to interact with her isn't there. And I have done everything upto the newest quest.
Don't think that option becomes available until you get far enough with Hinata that you get a chance to touch Himawari. Showing a save would help to see what your progress actually is.

For the option to " Play with Himawari " you need
himawaripatch should be 1
substitute1 should be 1

If the patch isn't set to 1 then it's likely not active.

Reactions: Ferrumx
3.80 star(s) 32 Votes