JGDDLA

Aug 31, 2021
I did what you suggested and I also added the .mkv files from the movies folder to the movies folder in the actual game and it worked. Thank you!
Could you dumb down what you did for me to understand what I'm doing wrong, please. I've replaced but it wont let me open up the game. I've merged but it doesn't give me the event. Am I putting it in the wrong folder if so, what folder does it go in exactly? Or am I copying the wrong folder? Thanks in advance

Aug 17, 2021
Could you dumb down what you did for me to understand what I'm doing wrong, please. I've replaced but it wont let me open up the game. I've merged but it doesn't give me the event. Am I putting it in the wrong folder if so, what folder does it go in exactly? Or am I copying the wrong folder? Thanks in advance
In the game folder for the himawari patch, there is a file called script.rpy. Drag this file into the game folder for Takei's Journey. When you get the prompt to merge or replace, choose replace. Then, copy all the .mkv files from the movies folder in the himawari patch and paste them into the movies folder in Takei's Journey.
If you (or whoever else is reading else) doesn't know how to access the files for Takei's Journey follow these steps. Right click the application and click show package contents. Then click Contents > Resources > autorun > game. This is where you can find the original script.rpy file and the movies folder.
Hopefully, this makes things clearer.

Reactions: JGDDLA

JGDDLA

Aug 31, 2021
In the game folder for the himawari patch, there is a file called script.rpy. Drag this file into the game folder for Takei's Journey. When you get the prompt to merge or replace, choose replace. Then, copy all the .mkv files from the movies folder in the himawari patch and paste them into the movies folder in Takei's Journey.
If you (or whoever else is reading else) doesn't know how to access the files for Takei's Journey follow these steps. Right click the application and click show package contents. Then click Contents > Resources > autorun > game. This is where you can find the original script.rpy file and the movies folder.
Hopefully, this makes things clearer.
Thanks a bunch!

Oh>>Yess

Nov 8, 2023
Takei's Journey [v0.21 Part 2] [Ferrum]

Compressed

Windows & Linux >> >>

Macintosh >> >>

Tool >> UAGC

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
She is MC's mother already if I recall correctly.
Default is landlady, likely due to Patreon rules.

You can change the relationship and MC name at the beginning but NOT anytime thereafter. Being able to change them in-game would be useful for those who use uploaded save files to skip to new content.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheat Mod and Gallery Unlocked :

Takei's Journey 0.24.1 Part. 1 :
/ (619 Mo)

Takei's Journey Cheat Menu PC :
(4 Mo)

Made a full cheat mode for this game with features to change player stats and edit every girls stats too.
It should work with new version of the game even if news girls are added, they will not be editable but the rest should work.

For the Android port I added a Toggle Option for the Himawari Patch since I added it in my files, so if you don't want to play it just disable the Patch in Preferences Menu.
I recommend using it before starting a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've tried to play this game multiple times, but I just can't get past the writing. I can't even get past the first 10 minutes of the game before deleting it.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes