Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
how the fuck do you progress on this game? walkthrough only says what events I am missing, nothing useful. I haven't be able to progress with Hinata at all..

Is there a better walkthrough anywhere?

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
how the fuck do you progress on this game? walkthrough only says what events I am missing, nothing useful. I haven't be able to progress with Hinata at all..

It really is pretty straightforward you know. You want to advance a character ? Go where said char is again and again until you did enough of the mini events (training with X, talking with Y, etc) to get enough relationship/lust/love points to trigger the events.

To follow this you can go to Stat Events > Character stats > Hinata, you'll see what events have been completed + what stats you have:
HinataEvent.png
Then go to Walkthrough > Hinata, and you can see how many RP/Lust/Love point you need (sometimes, you'll need to do events for other characters to trigger the ones you want, the name of said event is written but not which character is concerned by it, but it's not that hard to check other char) like here for Hinata, check the one before last event "Forbidden Love" : it requires Maternal Love event (hinata's previous event) + Nerfed event (main story event) + 39 Relationship point with Hinata. Once all of this is done, you wait for morning ("At Morning") and event will start :
HinataWalkt.png

I'm almost certain there is no other walkthrough or walkthrough mod but maybe someone has a pdf somewhere, but tbh, it really is not necessary. It's a bit messy at first but once you get used to it, everything goes smoothly, even if the grind can be a bit long and repetitive (many saves on this thread tho if you wanna skip it)

Mrkraken888

Jul 4, 2023

It's quite easy to progress, just a bit long to look top right every time

Reactions: xMendoza

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
No need, the 24-2 patch works fine. I've read someone had issues with replay scenes but for me, everything works perfectly
The Hima patch is a separate content, and not an unlock file, as is usually the case. So its version 24 means that there is no content for version 25 there. And the fact that it works... well, yes... why shouldn’t it work?... there’s just not all the content and everything.

Diamond lou

Apr 17, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while.
May I ask which girl is pregnant ?
I don't believe there are any actively pregnant girls at the moment, just impregnation as a tag, although I may be misremembering or something new has been added this update.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Takei's Journey [v0.25.1 Part 1] [Ferrum] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,56 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,55 GB]
- - - -

Hima Patch [76 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
Are you sure? Mine keeps doing the whole error occurs thing because the Himawari patch is 24.2.
I don't know why, but the events with Yuina is fuctional but you can't lvl the lust points. I think there is any bug but on 05 ore 07 this month comes the public version i hope with patch. Show on his Discord.

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
Are you sure? Mine keeps doing the whole error occurs thing because the Himawari patch is 24.2.
Well, i downloaded game 25-1 and then the patch 24-2 when Yuina event wouldnt trigger. Events got triggered, scenes work fine, and zero error so i don't really know what to say to you sorry :x I can DM you a link with my patched game if you want to try it.

Anathaem

Sep 12, 2021
I don't know why, but the events with Yuina is fuctional but you can't lvl the lust points. I think there is any bug but on 05 ore 07 this month comes the public version i hope with patch. Show on his Discord.
I did not check the lust point tbh but everything else seems fine to me

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
It really is pretty straightforward you know. You want to advance a character ? Go where said char is again and again until you did enough of the mini events (training with X, talking with Y, etc) to get enough relationship/lust/love points to trigger the events.

To follow this you can go to Stat Events > Character stats > Hinata, you'll see what events have been completed + what stats you have:
View attachment 3794355
Then go to Walkthrough > Hinata, and you can see how many RP/Lust/Love point you need (sometimes, you'll need to do events for other characters to trigger the ones you want, the name of said event is written but not which character is concerned by it, but it's not that hard to check other char) like here for Hinata, check the one before last event "Forbidden Love" : it requires Maternal Love event (hinata's previous event) + Nerfed event (main story event) + 39 Relationship point with Hinata. Once all of this is done, you wait for morning ("At Morning") and event will start :
View attachment 3794357

I'm almost certain there is no other walkthrough or walkthrough mod but maybe someone has a pdf somewhere, but tbh, it really is not necessary. It's a bit messy at first but once you get used to it, everything goes smoothly, even if the grind can be a bit long and repetitive (many saves on this thread tho if you wanna skip it)
" sometimes, you'll need to do events for other characters to trigger the ones you want, the name of said event is written but not which character is concerned by it, but it's not that hard to check other char) " This right here is the problem...there is so many characters and so many events..doing that by opening and reading every character until you find the right event is just dumb..an excel file will simply work so much better..

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I did not check the lust point tbh but everything else seems fine to me
By me to, but i have try it without patch where the lust points go to 20 and then with the patch where the lust points get to 15. Without the patch no chance for the Yuina Events ore the lust actions, with all Events triggers and the lust actions goes to, but without lvling the lust points.

Ah and without the patch can you have 10 rl points, without 7 so after the patch i have 10/7 rl by Yuina.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes