Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
ferrumx Ya gotta add Kaguya :)
That would be something... Let's see, I'm a fan of that.

I'm stuck after Ino's pink light scene and Landlady's hug scene. i can't make any progress after that. Help!!!
What do you mean? Do you still have red events or you're talking about Landlady and Ino events?
Can you tell me what events you didn't complete, I will give a tutorial to you.

I hope you have himawari
hope to see Himawari soon in an update later
She will be in the game, but I'm still deciding if it will be in a patch or not.

MrEpitome

Jul 19, 2020

What do you mean? Do you still have red events or you're talking about Landlady and Ino events?

She will be in the game, but I'm still deciding if it will be in a patch or not.
The very first events of Landlady adn Ino, after that there is no progress or any other events.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
The very first events of Landlady adn Ino, after that there is no progress or any other events.
Hi!
Those are screenshots from v0.1!
You need to download v0.2 to play the new content, but, because of bugs in v0.1 you need to start a new save, sorry for that.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

If you feel like you want to avoid the unwanted attention then I think you should create a patch and put it on lewdpatcher site for Himawari and all the young characters

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes the new update is here, look like we got lot of content in this one too. I wonder after MC realized his power and got some lewd action toward some female up until now will you develop the 2 path for him to choose: Either stay pure and just limit himself with romanticize relationship with them or will he go further and exploit his power for bad intention? Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
android port?
Hi, I usually wait for caxhub port, because I'm not too good with Android port yet.

Hell yes the new update is here, look like we got lot of content in this one too. I wonder after MC realized his power and got some lewd action toward some female up until now will you develop the 2 path for him to choose: Either stay pure and just limit himself with romanticize relationship with them or will he go further and exploit his power for bad intention? Ferrumx
Yes, that's the plan, have different routes, but now in the beginning I'm trying to make as many reasonable choices as possible, for example, it makes sense to Chocho to be easier to get than Sakura and Hinata. In the "lust" route we are going to use MC's Lust points, in the next update I will add ways to gain it besides the main history, for example, spying on your Landlady will get you Lust Points.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi, I usually wait for caxhub port, because I'm not too good with Android port yet.

Yes, that's the plan, have different routes, but now in the beginning I'm trying to make as many reasonable choices as possible, for example, it makes sense to Chocho to be easier to get than Sakura and Hinata. The "lust" rout we are going to use MC's Lust points, in the next update I will add ways to gain it besides the main history, for example, spying in your Landlady will get you Lust Points.
I think spend time with Choco in her house could be a good source of farming lust points too, beside that and spying landlady maybe you add a few more way like let MC masturbating before sleep by imagine he have sex with the girls or sneak into girl changing room in the ninja academy after training

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
I think spend time with Choco in her house could be a good source of farming lust points too
Yes, all H-scenes will give MC's Lust points, Ino and Chocho will be included in the next update.

You read my mind, spying was just one example that I know for sure will be in the next update, but I was thinking about MC's having some "dreams" too.

There's a lot of ways to do it, especially using character's abilities, but I have some ideas that I need to test before.

Reactions: thevoid089

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
the end of this verison is when you need to choose between hinata and hanabi?
I must report that my game goes straight to the main menu after choosing between Hinata and Hanabi, can't progress at all.

Game version is 0.3

Looks like there's a bug with this version and this event...
Sorry guys, I'll upload the bug fix.

Just unzip and put the hinataevents.rpy file in your game folder.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ferrumx you may wish to ahem... have an "unnofficial" patch for the incest and loli content, since patreon will probably come after you for that... unless of course the incest is purely something the player does on their own (like defining relationships).

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Ferrumx you may wish to ahem... have an "unnofficial" patch for the incest and loli content, since patreon will probably come after you for that... unless of course the incest is purely something the player does on their own (like defining relationships).
Incest is player choice, you can define the relationship with your "landlady", about the loli part, I'll patch Himawari content, you guys think characters like Sarada and Sumire are dangerous?
Because I see a lot of games on Patreon with similar models...

Reactions: Impregnator_Erectux

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Incest is player choice, you can define the relationship with your "landlady", about the loli part, I'll patch Himawari content, you guys think characters like Sarada and Sumire are dangerous?
Because I see a lot of games on Patreon with similar models...
Well I only said the loli part, cause I saw it in genre, if you talking about any of the girls in the screenshots I wouldn't call any of them loli, just petite. When it comes to smol but not loli, patreon doesn't really do anything, unless school uniform (harem hotel had to change it with the character ashley for example).

Edit: Like when I say loli, I mean loli, to borderline loli. Like to give an example of what is loli, just google klee/diona/qiqi from genshin. (NO LEWDING THEM!)

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes