Skinner

Jul 6, 2017
It unlocks her content, if you want to play her route you need the patch.
It unlocks her content. But it's all optional, of course.
If you don't play her route you don't need the patch.
Thank you for the explanation of what this patch does. However, as someone who hasn't downloaded the game how am I to know if I'm going to play her route or not? If you could provide an image of her that would be great for those of us who have not met her yet. It might be best to label this in the OP as something more than just "Himawari patch." Perhaps something like "Patch to open Himawari's routes: [link 1] mirror: [link 2]". This advice isn't for me, however. I'll apply the patch now that I know what it does, and I'll decide if I want to play her route while playing the game (the patch isn't big and hard drive space is cheap).

Reactions: Ferrumx

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Nice game, I can't wait for the full version.

I noticed a typo in Mirai's event "Genjutsu is no Joke" when she says she's behind you, it's spelled bhind. Sorry I don't take a capture of it.

Also I don't know if it's because they don't have events yet but I can't access some characters bios walkthrough pages.

And a word is missing near the end of Himawari's first event, she says something like "I don't this is a kunai" Again, sorry for no capture.

Last edited:

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Thank you for the explanation of what this patch does. However, as someone who hasn't downloaded the game how am I to know if I'm going to play her route or not? If you could provide an image of her that would be great for those of us who have not met her yet. It might be best to label this in the OP as something more than just "Himawari patch." Perhaps something like "Patch to open Himawari's routes: [link 1] mirror: [link 2]". This advice isn't for me, however. I'll apply the patch now that I know what it does, and I'll decide if I want to play her route while playing the game (the patch isn't big and hard drive space is cheap).
You are right!
I going to give more information about the patch. Thank you!

Nice game, I can't wait for the full version.

I noticed a typo in Mirai's event "Genjutsu is no Joke" when she says she's behind you, it's spelled bhind. Sorry I don't take a capture of it.

Also I don't know if it's because they don't have events yet but I can't access some characters bios walkthrough pages.

And a word is missing near the end of Himawari's first event, she says something like "I don't this is a kunai" Again, sorry for no capture.
Fixed the typos for v0.7, thanks!
About the walkthrough pages, yes, you can't access them because they have no events yet.

Reactions: saitamamd

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Fixed the typos for v0.7, thanks!
About the walkthrough pages, yes, you can't access them because they have no events yet.
Is there going to be a gallery? Because I'd like to see some events again without having to start the game from the start. And is it possible to max the girls' stats in this version? Because I'm missing a Love Point with Hinata and with Karui (everyone else is maxed)

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi there wondering how do you trigger the ONSEN LADIES in main events. Thanks also do you learn Gen Jutsu in this version if so where. Thanks a bunch

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
hi there wondering how do you trigger the ONSEN LADIES in main events. Thanks also do you learn Gen Jutsu in this version if so where. Thanks a bunch

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Is there going to be a gallery? Because I'd like to see some events again without having to start the game from the start. And is it possible to max the girls' stats in this version? Because I'm missing a Love Point with Hinata and with Karui (everyone else is maxed)
Yes! I going to add one in the next update!
Some points are missable because of your choices, for example, if you tell Karui that you want to fuck her you are rewarded with one Lust point with her, but if you choose the other point you win one Love point instead!
But don't worry, you are not going to lose any content because of that.

You need to progress the main history and progress with Ino to unlock Onsen Ladies. You are going to unlock your Genjutsu training after progressing the main history, this is going to unlock Mirai and you will be able to train with her.

Can we take a moment to give this dev here some props for writing some hot and sexy dialogue for the girls, i especially love the incest dialogue with the mother of the game keep up the good work dev best Boruto fan game I have seen so far.
Thank you! :love:

Excellent game so far!
Tsunade could use bigger boobs though ;D
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
Can anyone tell me what this is for?

Character Profile.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You must be new but in general certain content isn't allowed on patreon and some kind devs still want to bring that content to the fans who enjoy it. That content is on shaky ground here so tasteful images only please. Unless you think Sarada is loli content :LOL: I kid, petite girls deserve love too.

The patch unlocks her character but there isn't much at the moment so you can't stick it in.

It's a way to not have problems with Patreon, but I can try, starting from the next update, to post an Android version with her content here.
While it does take a bit of technical skill there is a way to slip it into Android without a rebuild.

If you don't know basic file system things don't bother as I'm not going to teach you how your phone works, plenty of other places online for that.

Take the patch and place it in the App Directory for the game, It should be here yet I didn't download the apk to check
Android/data/com.ferrum.takeisjourney/files/game/

Android/data/"App Directory"/files/game/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you can't see the Android folder it could be do to newer versions hiding these. You could get a better File Explorer app or try connecting it to a PC. If you can get to this folder then Ren'Py treats it just like the Windows game folder.

If you had the game running while installing the Himawari Patch then close it and restart for the changes to take effect. Make sure to update the patch when newer versions come out or it will cause problems.

Last edited:

Kuro1923

Sep 24, 2021
Pardon, but on mac would you mind telling me how to add the Himawari patch. Im guessing its as it follows...
Right Click->Show Package Contents-> Contents-> Resources-> Autorun, and paste it there. Would i be correct or wrong?

AlexaSky

Jun 26, 2021
is v7.0 almost done? and if so when would it roughly release
Looks like v0.7.0 was released for patrons on Nov 24

Not sure when it will become public and didn't see any public teasers for it on their patreon or teaser preview text.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes