Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
hi I have had first mom first flower shop and visit from the mom and daughter with the desert. full ninjutsu. ninja academy is blue but no changes to any options under it or anywhere else and not getting any increases. how do i advance?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
hi I have had first mom first flower shop and visit from the mom and daughter with the desert. full ninjutsu. ninja academy is blue but no changes to any options under it or anywhere else and not getting any increases. how do i advance?
Can you tell me which Ino events are green?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
unfaithful thoughts
I just created a new save and everything is fine here...
If you have played "unfaithful thoughts" and have 4 RP points with Namida you should have Reunion as your next event in the academy.

Weirwolf

Dec 8, 2017
I just created a new save and everything is fine here...
If you have played "unfaithful thoughts" and have 4 RP points with Namida you should have Reunion as your next event in the academy.
i have 10 rp and 1 lust points with her but nothing new seems to happen
just get train with her

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
i have 10 rp and 1 lust points with her but nothing new seems to happen
just get train with her
Are you playing v0.5 right?
Can you tell me if you had played "Reunion" in the Main Event list already?

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
yes playing version 5(downloaded it about an hour ago from mega) and haven't played reunion
That's really strange... Do you want me to send you a save from this point?
I can send you by PM and you tell the MC name, etc.

Azusagawa Sakuta

Jul 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Weirwolf, post: 6657320, membro: 323114"]
sim jogando a versão 5 (baixei cerca de uma hora atrás do mega) e não joguei reencontro
[/CITAR]
same problem with me

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Weirwolf
Here try this save. (delete the "1448955_" part)

sim jogando a versão 5 (baixei cerca de uma hora atrás do mega) e não joguei reencontro
[/CITAR]
same problem with me
If it's not too much can I ask you to start a new save?
I don't know what's happening because every time I start one it doesn't matter which order I do stuff, I always get the events...

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Weirwolf
Here try this save. (delete the "1448955_" part)

If it's not too much can I ask you to start a new save?
I don't know what's happening because every time I start one it doesn't matter which order I do stuff, I always get the events...
Same problem for me. Events are not firing and training with others are not visible. Not sure if some other locations should also be unlocked already. Only options are training with Naimda. Going to Ino for mind reading stuff. Going to Tenten and be with Miss Takei.
Totally new game, never played before.

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
Same problem for me. Events are not firing and training with others are not visible. Not sure if some other locations should also be unlocked already. Only options are training with Naimda. Going to Ino for mind reading stuff. Going to Tenten and be with Miss Takei.
Totally new game, never played before.
Hi! So I don't really know what's happening because when I start a new save this is not happening with me...
Can you test playing with Weirwolf 's save that I posted on #216?

private83

Aug 9, 2021
Hi! So I don't really know what's happening because when I start a new save this is not happening with me...
Can you test playing with Weirwolf 's save that I posted on #216?
It seems that for whatever reason, you HAVE to get the variable inoguilty set to True first. I was ignoring Ino on my first try until I was not able to get more ninjutsu.

Reactions: Ferrumx

Ferrumx

Game Developer
May 7, 2021
It seems that for whatever reason, you HAVE to get the variable inoguilty set to True first. I was ignoring Ino on my first try until I was not able to get more ninjutsu.
It's not for whatever reason :giggle:, the variable "inoguilty" is set to True after the event "Unfaithful thoughts" and you need it to trigger "Reunion". It's said on the Walkthrough Menu in the game that you need "Ino Guilty" and "4 RP with Namida". That's why I asked if he already played "Unfaithful thoughts".
I will change "Ino Guilty" to the event name in the walkthrough session to make it clear.

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes