HNStudy

Jun 15, 2022
portada.png

Overview:
It tells the story of a young writer who, together with her husband, decides to spend a vacation at a resort on the shores of a paradisiacal beach. Our protagonist keeps a secret that not even her husband knows, she is a writer of erotic novels, and she wants to keep it that way for the rest of her life. The problem is that now she is going through a creative block and needs a lot of inspiration to write.

"I recommend not using save files from previous versions."​

Thread updated: 2024-02-06
Release date: 2024-02-05
Developer: HNStudy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Kapamaru91 Thanks for the share!

sau3beso3b.png Pervertido9.png masturbinicio4.png fuelikawiliam3.png boyhelp.png picinamamad.png escena de cerradura b.png masaje playa8c.png masaje playa 03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry but all that has to be in English.
View attachment 1880095

Visión general:

Demostración TakenoteR.

Cuenta la historia de una joven escritora que, junto a su marido, decide pasar unas vacaciones en un resort a orillas de una playa paradisíaca. Nuestra protagonista guarda un secreto que ni siquiera su marido sabe, es escritora de novelas eróticas, y quiere que siga siendo así el resto de su vida. El problema es que ahora está pasando por un bloqueo creativo y necesita mucha inspiración para escribir.

¿Conseguirá la inspiración para hacerlo, mantener su secreto a salvo?

Hola actualizado : 2022-06-19
Fecha de lanzamiento : 2022-06-19
Título original : TakenoteR - Demostración
Desarrollador : HNStudy
Censurado : NO
versión : demostración
SO : ventanas
Idioma : Inglés
genero :
[REVELACION]
Juego 2D, 3DCG, Exhibicionismo, Sexo en grupo, Penetración múltiple, Sexo oral, Sexo anal, Sexo vaginal, Rol, NTR, Corrupción, Protagonista femenino, Protagonista, Protagonistas múltiples masculino, Exhibicionismo, Manoseadas
[/REVELACIÓN]

Instalacion :
[REVELACION]
1. Extraer y ejecutar.
[/REVELACIÓN]

Registro de cambios :
[REVELACION]
manifestación
[/REVELACIÓN]

Notas del desarrollador :
[REVELACION]
Espero que disfrutéis de esta demostración, es mi primer trabajo, ¡estoy muy emocionada! Gracias por intentarlo, estoy trabajando duro para el lanzamiento oficial!!!
[/REVELACIÓN]

DESCARGAR
Gane : - - -

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
I don't understand what happened, I had written it in English, something happened along the way
Hi thnx for game.
Your art is really beautiful, I like it. Your tags are very interesting. I hope you will be very successful.
there is a shota swinging on the swing and a dog next to it :love: I hope they will be included in the game in the future, will you include them in the game :cool:

1655716413715.png

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This started off quite nice ! Looking forward to how it developes....
Thank you for the interesting demo, keep up the good work !
(y)

4.30 star(s) 29 Votes