Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
1719490143939.png

Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version] Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 3775063

Coming soon TakenoteR 1.0 [final version] Hi tourists, knowing the survey results and as I had announced, there will not be a preliminary update. I will work directly on the final version, which implies more development time. According to my calculations, the version should be ready by September or October, if everything goes smoothly. I know it's a long wait, but I will stay in touch with you, showing you some images and informing you about the development. Thank you for all the great support you give me. I am very grateful for it, and I will repay you with a great finale
months and months for an update that will last 10 minutes xd

4.30 star(s) 33 Votes