Unity Completed Tale of Fortune [21/May/19][Tale of Fortune Studio]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

header.jpg

Overview:
Sexy anime girls are ready for pleasure. Make them hot and see what they can do when they are arouse and wild.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-21
Release Date: 2019-05-18
Developer:Tale of Fortune Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 21/May/19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes
Hours of Content: About one and a half
Modding Support: None at all
Sexual Content: Nudity and erotic posing
Stability: Unoptimized

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

ss_8bdfdc7e1de7c534f166b088c4795945965df80e.1920x1080.jpg ss_740e76952125ecc1315422e0faf72156c1888341.1920x1080.jpg ss_2342c7d4aabe60b9dba1e19d956c042226f1dfaf.1920x1080.jpg ss_6308e70c1710ae65e45dcf01b6f3f4f43c8f8085.1920x1080.jpg taleoffortune_2019-05-21_01-20-57.png

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I think you missed the tag, no sexual content
Well, you can get the girls' tops off in the Love Temple, and hit them with enough of your... oddly luminescent "liquid shot" and they'll hump the air for a little bit. That's about the extent of it... it's implicitly sexual? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At least the RPG aspect is alright—decent combat, a small array of weapons and armor, a few quests to complete, and even a bare-bones crafting interface. Though I did glitch out on one of the last available quests, and my game softlocked upon completing that questline, and now I have no way of completing it. Still, probably not something I'd put actual money toward on Steam, even if it is only $4... not yet, at least.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I would suggest for games like this to let us know the requirements of the system. Just to know if our computers can handle them. Downloading now.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Ugh.... I've seen these models in so many games already... Can't You guys be a little more original? :/ It feels overrated from the start because of it (at least for me). And why are they shining so much on the ss? I hope it's not because of tons of unnecessary post effects? :v

Aug 22, 2017
Another game that looks promising...
Still not a Avatar fangame 3d with Yakuza gameplay
And no news (i think) about Four Elements Trainer with the main hated waifu...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Tags: RPG... Sandbox..
im confused. Is it a RPG or a sandbox?
A RPG is, you play a character, a role with a specific story. (Skyrim)
a Sandbox is you create your own character and story. (Gmod)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
does one really create a story in gmod? my buddies and i never did that... lol

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Wrong.

An RPG is any game (often taking place in a fictional world) with a central quest as a basis for its storyline, and the possibility of character progression through stat improvements.
A sandbox game is any game where the entirety of the world is available to the player at any given time.

Saint's Row IV, for example, could be considered an "RPG sandbox game".

Aug 22, 2017
Wrong.

An RPG is any game (often taking place in a fictional world) with a central quest as a basis for its storyline, and the possibility of character progression through stat improvements.
A sandbox game is any game where the entirety of the world is available to the player at any given time.

Whut, Saint's Row IV is sandbox? That's open world, my friend.
Remember child, Sandbox is like Minecraft: no main story to follow.
RPG is very different in Western & Japan.
Saint's Row IV is much like GTA SA/V (with those skill progress) & the entire Yakuza franchise (semi-open world, much like Mafia II) with RPG elements (those exp/money to invest in abilities or training with specific characters to learn new moves).
Anyway, that's my answer.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I don't remember in Saint's Row being able to improve stats or skills so I could not call that any sort of RPG. RPG you are improving your overall character not just your gear like in Saint's Row. I would say Saint's Row is more of a Sandbox.. Very open with a lot of missions but overall stats and skills do not change. You have to rely on gear itself.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I don't remember in Saint's Row being able to improve stats or skills so I could not call that any sort of RPG. RPG you are improving your overall character not just your gear like in Saint's Row. I would say Saint's Row is more of a Sandbox.. Very open with a lot of missions but overall stats and skills do not change. You have to rely on gear itself.
*gets flashbacks to all the character upgrades I bought in saints row*

Yuh-uh, not an rpg at all.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Wrong.

a sandbox is literally a box with sand you use to create your own game or world
stop talking bullshit

Reactions: candy76041820